• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Gusmeister

Gusmeister

Football Legend

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

Any of you oldies goin to be buying this?

Can be downloaded on the consoles from today (if your prepared to line EA's pockets) or is out next Friday retail.

#2 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,445 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

I will never turn to the dark side i know everyone loves Fifa but its likely to be the same one's who think COD is actually a good game Posted Image , i have always been a PES fan which i have on my PC.

#3 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,255 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

I am a FIFA man, but I think this will be the first year that I can remember not buying a copy. I just havent played the last one often enough.

#4 Elchappy

Elchappy

no toys out the pram here

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 11:02 AM

Anybody want to buy this for Xbox 360? Unopened. Bought with package for man's Xmas. Retailing at 44. Sel at £34. Going on e bay tomorrow if no forum interest

#5 verrix

verrix

Ní bhíonn saoi gan locht.

• Members
  • 697 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

I will never turn to the dark side i know everyone loves Fifa ... i have always been a PES fan which i have on my PC.

I tried the latest PES demo on my mate's xbox the other day and it was shocccckingly bad. If you'd have not told me what game that was or when it was made, I'd have honestly said that based on the graphics and clunkiness of the engine, PES 2012 was made in '07 -_- I know fifa has it flaws, but it still blows PES out of the water... they don't even look like a serious competitor, so I don't know how anyone can play with that garbage o_0

... its likely to be the same one's who think COD is actually a good game ...

Which Call of Duty (COD) are you on about? The franchise is split into two series made by two different studios who take turns in releasing a new game. That means there are vast differences in what they each offer as a game... Then there's also the difference in game version, which obviously includes significant changes between versions.

In short, if you're talking about Infinity Ward (even numbered COD's), then their multiplayer is pretty much the best out there for a First Person Shooter (FPS) at the moment (I personally preferred COD6 the most, but COD8 isn't too bad and COD4 wasn't too shabby in it's day either.

If you're talking about Treyarch, then I think that their Zombies mode is second to none. In fact, it's easily the best survival type game I've ever played (COD7 was the best, but COD5 was great too) and it's brilliant if you can get a group of friends together and play co-op mode.

That said, if you haven't played Zombies, you haven't lived :P I do think though COD can be a bit elitist at times, e.g. a noobie getting into the game for the first time will struggle with learning how to play while getting thrashed by people who can do cartwheels around them (not literally... lol), but if you can get past that stage, you won't look back ;) there isn't a better FPS out there.
Posted Image

#6 PaulBand

PaulBand

Scottish Football View

• Members
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Call of Duty 4 was the best by a mile, it was my first game for the xbox along with halo 3. Actually both were 2 of the best games I've played.

#7 btchgetbeer

btchgetbeer

Super Sub

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Loving FIFA 13 at the moment. Best one yet. As for COD...Battlefield 3 p*shes on all of them.

#8 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,255 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Loving FIFA 13 at the moment. Best one yet. As for COD...Battlefield 3 p*shes on all of them.

who do you go in FIFA?

#9 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 36,834 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

ive got fifa 13 for xbox , i still havent set up live, but will do it on wednesday, and play a few folk if they are up for it.
Das it mane , Das it.

#10 btchgetbeer

btchgetbeer

Super Sub

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

At the moment I'm DUFC in season. Don't really play with 4 or 5 star teams. Gamertag is foxfield on xbox. Add me if you want a laugh.

#11 Robert

Robert

International

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:23 AM

Haven't played FIFA 13 yet, but I got really pissed off on FIFA 12 with people quitting games when they are getting beat.

Take your medicine, ya bunch of pussies. Posted Image
Concordia Cum Veritate

#12 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,255 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:58 PM

Haven't played FIFA 13 yet, but I got really pissed off on FIFA 12 with people quitting games when they are getting beat.

Take your medicine, ya bunch of pussies. Posted Image

I can't stand people quitting. I played this one guy about five times. four times in a row he beat me, but I was enjoying the games, so kept asking for a rematch. In the final game it looked like I was about to finally beat him and he quit. I was raging!

#13 ScottyF79

ScottyF79

Football Legend

• Members
  • 3,229 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Just wanted to see who has Fifa13 for PS3 and would be interested in a game sometime?

I wont be taking anyone on at C.O.D or any first person shooters as ive just been reading up on my symptoms when playing it.....motion sickness!! Great games and im gutted tbh - just cant help vomiting or getting all dizzy / cold sweats when playing it though  :evil:

Untitled7.png

#14 rumbaheed

rumbaheed

International

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:30 PM

I'm on fifa scott. Whats your user name and ill send you a friend request, be good to have a wee tourney!!

#15 RayB1888

RayB1888

Football Legend

• Members
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

Just wanted to see who has Fifa13 for PS3 and would be interested in a game sometime?

I wont be taking anyone on at C.O.D or any first person shooters as ive just been reading up on my symptoms when playing it.....motion sickness!! Great games and im gutted tbh - just cant help vomiting or getting all dizzy / cold sweats when playing it though  :evil:

I'll challenge you at it.  papa-blairos is my name on it

125 years unbroken history  European Cup Winners  43 League titles (All titles won fair)

#16 RayB1888

RayB1888

Football Legend

• Members
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:36 PM

FAO Craig or someone else who can make changes...

There is already a thread called Fifa 13.  This should also be under 'gaming'

can you do what needs to be done..

125 years unbroken history  European Cup Winners  43 League titles (All titles won fair)

#17 SheenyBob

SheenyBob

HBF

• Members
  • 9,927 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Do you gamers have a burd or a wife? Games are for weans and should be stopped when ye hit 18. :roll:
"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

#18 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,255 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

FAO Craig or someone else who can make changes...

There is already a thread called Fifa 13.  This should also be under 'gaming'

can you do what needs to be done..

done

#19 rumbaheed

rumbaheed

International

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

My user is ICEMANrfc. I welcome the chase

#20 Robert

Robert

International

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:51 PM

Do you gamers have a burd or a wife? Games are for weans and should be stopped when ye hit 18. :roll:

I'm 42 and I still play games. It's a wee bit of escapism, and I've get headphones so I can't hear the wife moaning!  :twisted:

Concordia Cum Veritate

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fifa, fifa 13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users