Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

Ok if I miss you we will get one soon mate cheers

#42 jimmy gomis

jimmy gomis

United til I die.

• Members
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

ok - so im slowly getting the hang of the game now. i just figured how to press, push the center back forward etc and also how to change the style of play ie defence - balanced - attack etc.....and i think i may have found a way that helps me actually frickin tackle!!

sooooo is there anyone out there kind enough to tell me how to swerve the bastard ball? finding it hard to score goals (god dam! did you see the jugs on the gypsy on Ch4?? strange folks but some of the chicks are smokin'!) aherm anyways. Also what about step overs etc, what buttons etc do i use to do tricks?

I learned early on with FIFA 13 that it's more about covering the spaces and tracking runners than trying to constantly tackle.  You will become better defensively if you mark players off the ball better and only go in for the tackle if it's really on and you know you will win the ball.  Quite realistic actually - which I prefer rather than the old FIFA style of just constant button bashing and pressing to get the tackles in.  I like playing folk online who adopt those tactics as it allows me to really take the piss. :-)

#43 rumbaheed

rumbaheed

International

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

I'm on a shocking run it's WLLLLDL for my last 6 games, it doesn't help that big K Kyle is actually slower on it than he is in real life

#44 ScottyF79

ScottyF79

Football Legend

• Members
  • 3,229 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

Bet hes not as fugly though icon_mrgreen.gif

Untitled7.png

#45 Gusmeister

Gusmeister

Football Legend

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

Did Ray and Rumba ever play each other?  Has anyone from here played a match against another member?

I hate playing against the computer on most games so it's H2H online for me always.  I think the seasons element has only been in the last 2 fifas and the best I've ever managed was the 3rd division on both versions.

Maybe around a month ago, I tried Ultimate Team and last week won Division 1.  The following season I won 3 and drew 2 in my first 5 games, still in with a good shout of another title but it took me until the 2nd last match of the season just to avoid relegation.   

If your playing seasons and not doing as well as you would like, you should try UT, there is a wee bit more to it than seasons but you'll pick it up as you go along.

Just bought my most expensive player (IF Klose) for my German team.  30,000 coins.  He better hit the ground running or will be getting punted again.

#46 rumbaheed

rumbaheed

International

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

No never played gus. Everytime we were online we missed each other. Up for a game just send me invite mate

#47 Gusmeister

Gusmeister

Football Legend

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

I'm on xbox, but I wouldn't mind playing any of the xbox fifa players in the future.  Except Paul Band, he won division 1 on normal seasons, think it might have been on 12 right enough

#48 DBhoy81

DBhoy81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Hi all im on ps3 username D-Bhoy81 if your good add me im the best in scotland BRING IT 

#49 DBhoy81

DBhoy81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:21 PM

I learned early on with FIFA 13 that it's more about covering the spaces and tracking runners than trying to constantly tackle.  You will become better defensively if you mark players off the ball better and only go in for the tackle if it's really on and you know you will win the ball.  Quite realistic actually - which I prefer rather than the old FIFA style of just constant button bashing and pressing to get the tackles in.  I like playing folk online who adopt those tactics as it allows me to really take the piss. :-)

LETS DO IT JIMMY BHOY IM BES IN SCOTLAND ON PS3 USERNAME D-BHOY81 ADD ME 

#50 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,255 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:38 PM

LETS DO IT JIMMY BHOY IM BES IN SCOTLAND ON PS3 USERNAME D-BHOY81 ADD ME

The best in Scotland! I've not played in ages.

#51 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 36,834 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

Xbox ftw (only played it 4 times lol)
Das it mane , Das it.

#52 DBhoy81

DBhoy81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:49 PM

lol it never leaves you bud, i find if i ain't played in a while im better than when im on it all the time, add me for a game sometime 

#53 DBhoy81

DBhoy81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:28 PM

hail hail brother ;-) sorry about the slow responses totally new to forums aint even on face book this is a big step for me lol  i used to play pes until fifa 09, constantly pumped online at 1st  now total domination. its about pressing the correct buttons at the correct time button bashing gets u destroyed! 

#54 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,255 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

lol it never leaves you bud, i find if i ain't played in a while im better than when im on it all the time, add me for a game sometime 

If I dust off the console, I will add you

#55 DBhoy81

DBhoy81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:34 PM

haha good stuff ill look forward to it, if u know anybody who thinks they're good tell them to add me  ;-)

#56 Gusmeister

Gusmeister

Football Legend

• Members
  • 5,573 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

Best in Scotland, hmmmmm :-D

Division 2 isnae bad though, 3 is the best i've managed on seasons.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMAG0065.jpg
  • IMAG0068.jpg

#57 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,255 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:39 AM

Best in Scotland, hmmmmm :-D

Division 2 isnae bad though, 3 is the best i've managed on seasons.

51% win? That's around my standard, although i'm in the bottom division :(

#58 DBhoy81

DBhoy81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

haha everyone lags like fook as u already know, does it show many times iv won fifa interactive world cup??????? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fifa, fifa 13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users