128 replies to this topic

#121 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 17,982 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:07 AM

It's not unusual.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#122 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,409 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:02 PM

Not so much the stupidest but really....more  'wtf @ this time of day' ?

I was just about to plank my arse with a glass of plonk when the wife asks for a hand hanging the onions in one of the sheds....no probs so out I go & the job is done. Just about to again sit down when she decides that she wants to bring around 6 tins of pain/cuprinol from a shed & put them in a large cupboard we have.....however the cupboard has to get fucking emptied (my missus has a flair for filling every available space we have or we get.....the new summerhouse will soon be fucking stuffed to the roof). so the cupboard gets emptied, the paint goes in and the other shit which includes 2 baskets of logs is returned. Fuck my old boots.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#123 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,223 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:26 PM

Not so much the stupidest but really....more 'wtf @ this time of day' ?

I was just about to plank my arse with a glass of plonk when the wife asks for a hand hanging the onions in one of the sheds....no probs so out I go & the job is done. Just about to again sit down when she decides that she wants to bring around 6 tins of pain/cuprinol from a shed & put them in a large cupboard we have.....however the cupboard has to get fucking emptied (my missus has a flair for filling every available space we have or we get.....the new summerhouse will soon be fucking stuffed to the roof). so the cupboard gets emptied, the paint goes in and the other shit which includes 2 baskets of logs is returned. Fuck my old boots.

Hanging onions?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#124 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,409 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

Hanging onions?

aye....ones that were home grown mate. When they're pulled you put so many in a bunch (they're fucking big buggers), tie the stalks and hang them up to dry and then you use them when required. I know you hate them but I love 'em so...........the more the merrier.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#125 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,223 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:50 PM

aye....ones that were home grown mate. When they're pulled you put so many in a bunch (they're fucking big buggers), tie the stalks and hang them up to dry and then you use them when required. I know you hate them but I love 'em so...........the more the merrier.

Didn't know that, but here's one

Do they grow on a plant or below ground?
Posted Image

#126 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,409 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 04:53 PM

Didn't know that, but here's one

Do they grow on a plant or below ground?

below mate.

#127 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,223 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

below mate.

Wife couldn't believe I didn't know what that :D
Posted Image

#128 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 640 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:18 AM

Some labour mp called paul blomfiel (never herd of him either) says nurses are going to food banks. No they're not. and if any do they are just getting free food.

#129 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,223 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

Some labour mp called paul blomfiel (never herd of him either) says nurses are going to food banks. No they're not. and if any do they are just getting free food.

I'm sick to death of folk in well paid, good pension government jobs gurning like fuck over pay.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users