Photo

T in the Park 2013 deposit - how do i pay the balance?

t in the park titp

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,399 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

I opted for the £50 deposit scheme when the tickets for 2013 went on sale in the summer. I know that I have to pay the remaining balance by the 16th of November, but I can't work out how to do it. I have the following link, so does that mean that it will just come off my card automatically?

http://www.tinthepar....asp?page=s19_9
http://www.ticketmas...posit_2013.html

It all seems very disorganised.

#2 johnarob

johnarob

Football Legend

• Members
  • 18,803 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:37 PM

seems clear enough to me Craig

"
  • The deposit will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your election to purchase the ticket during the Eligibility Period. The balance due will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around 16th November 2012, without further recourse to you. If your card is declined, you will be contacted for an alternative card. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 days of the relevant due date, your ticket will be voided, but you will not receive a refund of the deposit.
  • A per order cost of delivery of the ticket will be added to, and paid for at the time of, the balance due. "

#3 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,399 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

I have never seen Ticketmaster just dip into a credit card on file before.

#4 johnarob

johnarob

Football Legend

• Members
  • 18,803 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

I have never seen Ticketmaster just dip into a credit card on file before.

i guess thats the way it happens now, with loads of credit card purchases....t&c's give them a lot of "power"

#5 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,399 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:43 AM

i guess thats the way it happens now, with loads of credit card purchases....t&c's give them a lot of "power"

I just have to hope my card details are in place and correct.

#6 johnarob

johnarob

Football Legend

• Members
  • 18,803 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

I just have to hope my card details are in place and correct.

if theres any hassles they notify you and you have 7 days to fix...i take it the deposit is registered on ticketmaster account and off your card?

#7 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,399 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

if theres any hassles they notify you and you have 7 days to fix...i take it the deposit is registered on ticketmaster account and off your card?

yeah it was all done via Ticketmaster, but using a card that is out of date. I have updated my account with my new card, so it should be ok.

#8 johnarob

johnarob

Football Legend

• Members
  • 18,803 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

yeah it was all done via Ticketmaster, but using a card that is out of date. I have updated my account with my new card, so it should be ok.

an out of date card...wish i could do that lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: t in the park, titp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users