• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#81 Laurie

Laurie

Resident Tart

• Members
  • 9,795 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:24 AM

Cool, no Albion, no Montrose. Mabye just go East Stirling again. I was so demoralised by that sacking that i started just going Scotland boss then taking the first club job offered me in future games.

Everything can be done Craig, that's why it's the beautiful game!

I really don't like international management on FM, and in the newer games I struggle to implement my approach with the players as well. More need to cater tactics and a system to the players you have, rather than build a team in a mould you like - hence why the likes of Levein and myself aren't suited to the international game :lol:

i've been sacked from Spurs, HSV and Rangers i have not won a single trophy. I'm shit at it that's why i'm taking a break from it.

Any particular reason you think you've struggled? What sort of issues do you have?

I'll paint this place maroon!

Follow me on twitter @lauriedunsire https://twitter.com/...!/lauriedunsire

#82 zander

zander

Hall Of Fame

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

I really don't like international management on FM, and in the newer games I struggle to implement my approach with the players as well. More need to cater tactics and a system to the players you have, rather than build a team in a mould you like - hence why the likes of Levein and myself aren't suited to the international game laugh.png

Any particular reason you think you've struggled? What sort of issues do you have?

It's my laptop Laurie it makes the game slow so i avoid changing things or searching for players etc. I can't get a new one for a few months either.

That's my excuse anyway.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fm, football manager, goodbye life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users