The Chase

526 replies to this topic

#41 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 65,927 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:52 PM

did anyone just watch Jan on todays Chase?

:rofl:

Question about one of the charcters in the novel "sleepy hollow"....... one of the multiple choice answers was B) rip van winkle

She said "i know it wasnt rip van winkle because he ran through the town didnt he?"

So Bradley had to point out that it was Wee Willy Winky that ran through the town

Been watching it mate...at least she got through and didn't take the lower offer!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#42 ScottyF79

ScottyF79

Football Legend

• Members
  • 3,229 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 04:55 PM

bugger. they were a bit unlucky.

Untitled7.png

#43 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,927 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

Anyone watching the day? Bitch on first won 6K in the first round but took the lower offer of 1K and unfortunately got through to the final chase!....Cowardly rat!!!!...Sorry to say but I hope the team (whoever it is) are trumped!!!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#44 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,927 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

Bastard (male bitch) went for lower offer of 2K when he actually won seven K. Shitebag.....hope they lose!!!!

#45 Geo the Ger

Geo the Ger

Football Legend

• Members
  • 7,198 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

I have noted a few interesting questions from this show to use on the prize quiz, but didn't know the forum quizzers liked the show. Just hope you forget the answers by the time I get round to asking them.
Our enemies wrongly thought liquidation had killed us off, but completely forgot that we are a lot more than a company - we are RANGERS FC!!!

#46 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,927 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

I have noted a few interesting questions from this show to use on the prize quiz, but didn't know the forum quizzers liked the show. Just hope you forget the answers by the time I get round to asking them.

Nice one G man. As long as you don't offer me a very low offer...... ;)

#47 futures bright

futures bright

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

Do our forum members still welcome the chase.

#48 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,927 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

Do our forum members still welcome the chase.

Wrong thread for this mate.....let's keep it for what it's about..... :D

#49 futures bright

futures bright

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

Could give the black dude a run for his money,he blows hot and cold believe he is a doctor if lm not mistaken.Im a big fan of the show and wee Bradleys reaction to the Fanny Scmeller question was classic tv wonder if its on youtube.

#50 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,927 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:18 PM

Could give the black dude a run for his money,he blows hot and cold believe he is a doctor if lm not mistaken.Im a big fan of the show and wee Bradleys reaction to the Fanny Scmeller question was classic tv wonder if its on youtube.

Lawyer FB....Sean Wallace. Apologies the Asian/Indian guy is a doctor & stand up comedian.

Edited by black dog, 26 September 2013 - 02:19 PM.

#51 futures bright

futures bright

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Lawyer FB....Sean Wallace. Apologies the Asian/Indian guy is a doctor & stand up comedian.

I was thinking of the doctor not the QC who won mastermind forgot he was on the show. The large lady would be a friggin scream over a few drinks she has a sound sense of humour. The sinnaman thats the dude l was thinking of BD.

#52 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,927 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

I was thinking of the doctor not the QC who won mastermind forgot he was on the show. The large lady would be a friggin scream over a few drinks she has a sound sense of humour. The sinnaman thats the dude l was thinking of BD.

I agree.....as long as all ye wanted wur a laugh..... ;)

#53 futures bright

futures bright

Veteran

• Members
  • 1,234 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

I agree.....as long as all ye wanted wur a laugh..... ;)

So you dont fancy her on your coupon then.

#54 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,927 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

So you dont fancy her on your coupon then.

To be honest I prefer being in control of my breathing mate.....

#55 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,927 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:40 PM

Fuckin' absolutely bealing wi the 3rd contestant....a burd (shag and a half mind) who is very intelligent (diplomatic protection cop) won 5K but cos 15K had been won by the first 2 contestants and she is a fucking scumbag coward she went for minus 1k and unfortunately got through despite her team mates saying not to go for the minus.....

#56 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 36,868 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:44 PM

This prog must raise your BP mate :lol:
Das it mane , Das it.

#57 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,927 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

This prog must raise your BP mate :lol:

Wife and I faw oot cos o' ma ranting at the cunts mate     :lol: ....at least the day the slimy cow (as much as I despair for the rest of the finalists) won fuck all...hate they scumbags Hoopz..

#58 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 36,868 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

Wife and I faw oot cos o' ma ranting at the cunts mate :lol: ....at least the day the slimy cow (as much as I despair for the rest of the finalists) won fuck all...hate they scumbags Hoopz..

She never buzzed wance in the final chase lol
Das it mane , Das it.

#59 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• Members
  • 16,616 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:26 PM

I'm just watching it on catch up, thanks for the spoilers :lol:

Paul Scholes, He Scores Goals

#60 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,927 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

I'm just watching it on catch up, thanks for the spoilers :lol:

:D ......yer sadder than me mate.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users