• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

Please keep this thread for confirmed incoming transfers only. Maybe one of the mods can make it a sticky.

Midfielder, Paul Lawson has signed a two year deal at Motherwell after his contract expired at Ross County.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/s...otball/22603124

Edited by jaybee1978, 20 May 2013 - 10:00 PM.

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

#2 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

Goalkeepers, Craig Samson and Antonio Regeuro have both signed for Kilmarnock after their contracts expired with St Mirren and ICT.

Midfielder, Liam Craig has agreed a pre contract deal with Hibs.

#3 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

Chris Erskine and Paul Paton have both agreed a pre contract with Dundee United.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/22177843

#4 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

Inverness have signed 19 year old midfielder, Adam Evans from Burnley.

#5 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

Hibs have signed left back Ryan McGivern who was on loan this season and midfielder Owain Tudor-Jones who's contract expired with Inverness.

#6 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:55 PM

Gary Harkins has signed a two year deal with St Mirren.

Aberdeen have signed midfielders Willo Flood and Barry Robson.

#7 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hibs have signed left back Ryan McGivern who was on loan this season and midfielder Owain Tudor-Jones who's contract expired with Inverness.

are we allowed to comment on signings??

Like the look of mcGivern albeit he was at fault in Cup Final for first goal. Good signing who will have a resale if he continues to improve

Edited by Elchappy, 03 June 2013 - 08:06 PM.

#8 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

are we allowed to comment on signings??

Like the look of mcGivern albeit he was at fault in Cup Final for first goal. Good signing who will have a resale if he continues to improve

Aye Chappy that's fine.

#9 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:23 PM

Partick Thistle have signed goalie Paul Gallacher and striker John Baird.

Ross County have signed Melvin De Leeuw.

Inverness have signed winger Ben Greenhalgh and midfielders Danny Williams and James Vincent.

#10 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:07 PM

Dundee United have signed left back Andrew Robertson and midfielder Aidan Connolly from Queen's Park.

#11 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:43 PM

Vigurs has completed his move to Motherwell.

Motherwell have announced the signing of former Ross County midfielder Iain Vigurs on a two-year contract.

Vigurs was available as a free agent after his contract with County expired at the end of the SPL season.

The highly-rated midfielder had held signing talks with Oldham Athletic but chose not to move to England and has agreed to join Stuart McCall's side.

“I am absolutely delighted to be joining, Motherwell are a massive club who did so well last season," Vigurs told MFC TV.

“The club has a good fan base and a good manager in Stuart McCall; he was a big pull in me coming here and I am excited about working with him.

“Motherwell as a whole has a good reputation, I have heard nothing but good things and I just can’t wait to get the season started now."

Motherwell manager McCall is looking to rebuild his side with several first team players having either left the club already or considering leaving as free agents this summer. Chief executive Leeann Demster said that she was happy to recruit Vigurs and fellow new signing Paul Lawson.

“We are delighted we have managed to recruit both Iain and Paul for next season," Dempster said.

“Obviously this is a summer of change at Fir Park but with that comes a lot of excitement and Iain’s signing typifies the caliber of player we are looking to bring in for our European and domestic campaign.

“In partnership with the manager, we are working through a list of targets and we are hoping to announce more new signings soon.”

#12 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

Celtic have signed Amido Balde. St Johnstone have signed Gary McDonald.

Edited by jaybee1978, 17 June 2013 - 02:22 PM.

#13 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

Ross County have signed Dutch winger Darren Maatsen, with the 22-year-old arriving from Eerste Divisie side Excelsior.
And the Dingwall club plan to complete a deal for 25-year-old Dutch midfielder Melvin de Leeuw when his contract with Cambuur expires.
"I am delighted to have signed Darren," manager Derek Adams told the Ross County website.
"He is a quick and skilful player who will suit our style of play."

#14 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Aberdeen have signed winger, Gregg Wylde and strikers, Lawrence Shankland and Calvin Zola.

Celtic have signed centre back, van Dijk.

Edited by jaybee1978, 24 June 2013 - 03:59 PM.

#15 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

Ross County have signed two more Dutch players as Derek Adams’ summer re-build continues.

The Dingwall men welcome striker Kevin Luckassen to Victoria Park, along with midfielder Marc Klok.

Luckassen, 19, a former Netherlands Under-19 cap, signs for County from AZ Alkmaar while Klok is brought in from FC Utrecht.

Manager Derek Adams said: “Kevin is talented player who has come through the AZ youth system.

“He is a strong and powerful attacker.

“Marc is a 20-year-old central midfielder. He is a competitive ball-winning footballer and will add another dimension to our squad.”

The pair join winger Darren Maatsen and forward Melvin De Leeuw in joining the Staggies this summer.

#16 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

Left back, Ben Gordon who previously played on loan at Kilmarnock has signed a one year deal at Ross County.

#17 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 11:16 PM

FORMER Hearts player Fraser Mullen has confirmed that he is making a straight switch across the capital to Hibs.

The 19-year-old defender announced yesterday on Twitter that he had signed for Hibs.

Mullen, right, tweeted: “Delighted to have signed a deal at Hibs. Hard work starts now and can’t wait to get started.”

After eight years with the Tynecastle club, the former Scotland under-17 international did not have his contract renewed by Hearts at the end of the season, even before they went into administration.

Glasgow-born Mullen’s season ended prematurely when he suffered a fractured bone in his foot playing, ironically, against Hibs in March. He made his debut for Hearts in a Scottish Cup tie against Auchinleck Talbot in January 2012, but made no further appearances until January this year, after which he played ten times for the club.

Moves across the derby divide are rare. Mullen will be the first player since Michael Stewart in 2005 to transfer directly from Hearts to Hibs, with Brian Hamilton moving from Hibs to Hearts in 1995.

A Hibs spokesman yesterday confirmed Mullen had signed a one-year contract.

#18 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 3,522 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

Danny Wilson will remain at Hearts after the club received confirmation that signing the defender would not breach their registration embargo.

The 21-year-old agreed a three-year deal at Tynecastle following a loan move from Liverpool last season.

It is believed Wilson, who has five Scotland caps, has taken a 50% wage cut on the contract he had previously agreed with the club, with Jamie Hamill, Jamie MacDonald and Ryan Stevenson having already agreed to reduced wages.

#19 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,399 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:34 PM

Goodwillie has signed for Dundee United on loan.

Scotland striker David Goodwillie is returning to Dundee United on a six-month loan from Blackburn Rovers.

The 24-year-old scored 40 goals in 136 games for United before moving to Ewood Park in a £2m switch in August 2011.
But Goodwillie made just 10 starts for Rovers last season and endured an unhappy loan stint at Crystal Palace.
"I am striving to improve Dundee United in both the short and long term and adding a player of David's quality will help," said manager Jackie McNamara.
David Goodwillie
Goodwillie has only scored five goals for Blackburn
Goodwillie scored in United's 2010 Scottish Cup final triumph and the centre forward has one international goal from three appearances.
He is under contract at Blackburn until 2015.
"I am very excited by this signing. We are not only getting an experienced international player but we are also getting someone who has a special affinity with the United fans," added McNamara on the club's website. 
"This signing will also excite our supporters. We have asked them to be patient and trust us this summer and they have.
"A lot of hard work was done behind the scenes to ensure this deal went through and I have to praise the board who gave the financial backing to this deal."
Blackburn manager Gary Bowyer told his club's official website: "We are not pushing David out of the door.
"In the two years he has been at the club, he has not played as many games as he would have liked and this move presents him with the chance to play some regular football.
"It is an opportunity for him to go back home and play for the club he joined us from and where he made a name for himself.
"He will have family and friends around him and we expect him to find his feet very quickly.
"We look forward to welcoming him back in January once he has got some games - and hopefully some goals - under his belt."
Meanwhile, Sean Dillon will captain Dundee United next season, taking over from Jon Daly who has moved on to Rangers.
The 29-year-old Irish defender has been at Tannadice since 2007.

#20 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,399 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:49 AM

Motherwell have signed Faroe's keeper Gunnar Nielsen.

Motherwell have signed Faroe Islands goalkeeper Gunnar Nielsen on a two-year deal.

The 26-year-old, who has been on the books at Blackburn and Manchester City, was on loan at Fir Park in 2008 but did not play in a single match.
"I'm really pleased to get this sorted and am looking to establish myself as number one and do really well," Nielsen told the club website. 
He will compete with Lee Hollis for a starting place next season.
Nielsen spent last season with Silkeborg in Denmark and has 14 international caps to his name.
"I'm delighted to be back and, having been at some big clubs where it was hard to get a game, I can't wait to get playing again," he added.
"I know Motherwell well from my six months here before and I know it's a great club to be at.
"We finished second last season and if we can do that again it would be a great achievement."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users