empty so a general talk thread

6656 replies to this topic

#6421 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,498 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 05:08 PM

Just checked....my fav prog about Korea IS on tonight............bring out the Dairy Milk...... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Gonna be wise in the morning.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#6422 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:40 PM

tumblr_inline_oicfrePHkq1tl5r92_540.gif

All should become clear soon.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#6423 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,953 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:26 AM

21742938_876458962522658_2140528476078796981_n.png.jpg
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#6424 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:05 AM

That guy should have appeared on The Cube tv show.

#6425 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 08:11 AM

Going into M & S soon. I shall buy my new favourite finger foods for my dinner...Dirty fries in a cheesy sauce & cheese bites coated in a crispy breadcrumb. And the wife makes a bloody fantastic mayo and spring onion dip.

#6426 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,602 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

Just back from the local bookies, had a beer and placed my bets.

Place is full  of young uns smokin joints and old uns drinking, paper, fag buts and other shit all over the floor but a great atmosphere.

Old guy (well older than me) comes up to me and says "Wow, yur lookin smart today, real class" was only wearing a good shirt, smart jeans and a nice pair of shoes.

#6427 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:54 PM

Just back from the local bookies, had a beer and placed my bets.

Place is full  of young uns smokin joints and old uns drinking, paper, fag buts and other shit all over the floor but a great atmosphere.

Old guy (well older than me) comes up to me and says "Wow, yur lookin smart today, real class" was only wearing a good shirt, smart jeans and a nice pair of shoes.

old guy was probably just trying to tap ye....

What's the bet(s) btw....

#6428 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,602 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:59 PM

old guy was probably just trying to tap ye....

What's the bet(s) btw....

Placed a few bets at the Vincennes hippodrome meeting race 6, my best is 11 - 15 - 9 - 12 - 6 if it comes in it's retirement for SP fingers crossed and :thumbup:  

#6429 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:14 PM

Placed a few bets at the Vincennes hippodrome meeting race 6, my best is 11 - 15 - 9 - 12 - 6 if it comes in it's retirement for SP fingers crossed and :thumbup:  

can recommend it immensely..... :D

#6430 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:49 PM

Going into M & S soon. I shall buy my new favourite finger foods for my dinner...Dirty fries in a cheesy sauce & cheese bites coated in a crispy breadcrumb. And the wife makes a bloody fantastic mayo and spring onion dip.

P1020118.JPG

P1020500.JPG

#6431 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:23 PM

wee tale.....The wife and me were in Tescos last week when an urge came upon me to dispose of a tom me so I had to move sharpish to the toilets. The store has a urinal and two cubicles. Now when I utilise these kind of facilities I have three main checks...1) there is a lock on the door.....2) there is plenty bog roll & 3) the seat is clean. First cubicle I went into had a lock, clean seat but absolutely NO bog roll. Into the 2nd cubicle and it had all three so naturally that was going to be my domain for the time being. Few minutes later I heard someone else enter (not unisex btw) & the fella went into the first cubicle and proceeded to plank his arse. I completed what I went in for and left having washed my paws. I had a giggle to myself wondering what the guy would do when he realised there was no loo paper....

#6432 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,953 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:04 PM

wee tale.....The wife and me were in Tescos last week when an urge came upon me to dispose of a tom me so I had to move sharpish to the toilets. The store has a urinal and two cubicles. Now when I utilise these kind of facilities I have three main checks...1) there is a lock on the door.....2) there is plenty bog roll & 3) the seat is clean. First cubicle I went into had a lock, clean seat but absolutely NO bog roll. Into the 2nd cubicle and it had all three so naturally that was going to be my domain for the time being. Few minutes later I heard someone else enter (not unisex btw) & the fella went into the first cubicle and proceeded to plank his arse. I completed what I went in for and left having washed my paws. I had a giggle to myself wondering what the guy would do when he realised there was no loo paper....

A Tommy?

:D

Ye should have lobbed the roll over :lol:
Posted Image

#6433 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:16 PM

A Tommy?

:D

Ye should have lobbed the roll over :lol:

A tom tit....shit mate.

Eh...I don't do lobbing...... :D ....health & safety ye understand.

#6434 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,953 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:24 PM

A tom tit....shit mate.

It's a Benny in these parts......

Think ye'd need to use the under garments to tidy yourself up and leave commando with a blocked U-bend......

:lol:
Posted Image

#6435 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:19 PM

A tom tit....shit mate.

You could have waited quietly until he discovered there was no paper and then maybe picked up a few quid as the price for lobbing some in for him, or captured a nice video .........................................                                            :twisted:                                             

Shit Creek

#6436 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:24 AM

A wee puzzle for you.

What was the jolly swagman's name?

Shit Creek

#6437 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

A wee puzzle for you.

What was the jolly swagman's name?

not got a name?

sure I read somewhere he was a sheep rustler ?

Edited by black dog, 21 September 2017 - 11:40 AM.

#6438 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 11:57 AM

not got a name?

sure I read somewhere he was a sheep rustler ?

There's a clue in the song.       ;)

Shit Creek

#6439 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:19 PM

There's a clue in the song.       ;)

after I had posted I googled so I believe I know what you refer to but I won't say the now.

#6440 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:28 PM

after I had posted I googled so I believe I know what you refer to but I won't say the now.

PM

Shit Creek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users