Photo

IFVPA - Scotland (Fifa 14 National Team PS3)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tabanou-7-

Tabanou-7-

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:14 PM

Hello.

I am the new manager of Scotland put in charge by the FIFA virtual pro association (fvpa/pro clubs)

We welcome anyone who is Scottish or has Scottish related parents and a person who has lived in Scotland for more then 5 years to come along and trial for the national team on FIFA.

You'll need to register and become eligible (visit website for instructions how to do this www.fvpa.co.uk)

After you have registered you will have to apply to be added to the national pool. ( do this here http://www.fvpa.co.u...p?f=105&t=35425 )

We have a trial session on Sunday and the closing date for this is 10pm Saturday night.

We have a friendly against Greece next Friday.

I hope this appeals to some of you.

Matt/Tabanou

Edited by Tabanou-7-, 10 October 2013 - 09:16 PM.

#2 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,451 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hello.

I am the new manager of Scotland put in charge by the FIFA virtual pro association (fvpa/pro clubs)

We welcome anyone who is Scottish or has Scottish related parents and a person who has lived in Scotland for more then 5 years to come along and trial for the national team on FIFA.

You'll need to register and become eligible (visit website for instructions how to do this www.fvpa.co.uk)

After you have registered you will have to apply to be added to the national pool. ( do this here http://www.fvpa.co.u...p?f=105&t=35425 )

We have a trial session on Sunday and the closing date for this is 10pm Saturday night.

We have a friendly against Greece next Friday.

I hope this appeals to some of you.

Matt/Tabanou

Your name sounds very Scottish  ;) , good luck.

#3 Tabanou-7-

Tabanou-7-

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Haha Tabanou is just a nickname if that was my real name I would be worried:P

#4 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,451 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

I know some of the lads play on the silly consoles in here although I'm not sure if its xbox or PS. You should try a site called yourfifa league....think thats the name. The standard on there is pretty high and there are a few Scots lads who play in a team together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users