• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

I noticed this morning that Grumpy was making posts in the future. His post was timed at least 3 minutes in the future. I discounted the possibility that he is a time traveller, so I looked into it a little deeper and noticed that the server clock was 8 minutes fast. It is supposed to sync up the time with a server at Strathclyde University, but that service seems to be down and the server has slowly went out of sync. Anyway, I have fixed it and will keep an eye on it to ensure that it stays correct. 

Boring site update #2432

#2 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

You will probably have noticed that I haven't fixed it :(

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 69,405 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

I noticed this morning that Grumpy was making posts in the future. His post was timed at least 3 minutes in the future. I discounted the possibility that he is a time traveller, so I looked into it a little deeper and noticed that the server clock was 8 minutes fast. It is supposed to sync up the time with a server at Strathclyde University, but that service seems to be down and the server has slowly went out of sync. Anyway, I have fixed it and will keep an eye on it to ensure that it stays correct. 

Boring site update #2432

Possibly a time lord?....There's only one lord in here in that's Bastion..... :D

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 Grumpy Old Man

Grumpy Old Man

Bah Humbug!

• Members
  • 10,827 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

Possibly a time lord?....There's only one lord in here in that's Bastion..... :D

Aww bugger, my secret is out. That's the reason I'm in front in Geo's quiz. I shoot forward in time, get the question and be ready with answer when the time comes :lol:

When all’s said and done it’s only a game.

#5 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

test

#6 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:30 AM

aw for f***s sake. The server time was right, it's my PC clock that's wrong. I refreshed the time from the internet time in Win 7 and my clock was out. I blame http://time.windows.com/

#7 Grumpy Old Man

Grumpy Old Man

Bah Humbug!

• Members
  • 10,827 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:31 AM

aw for f***s sake. The server time was right, it's my PC clock that's wrong. I refreshed the time from the internet time in Win 7 and my clock was out. I blame http://time.windows.com/

You really need to get an IT expert to help you out with these things Craig :lol:

#8 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

You really need to get an IT expert to help you out with these things Craig :lol:

:oops:

#9 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,978 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

I'm free!

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#10 Grumpy Old Man

Grumpy Old Man

Bah Humbug!

• Members
  • 10,827 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

I'm free!

Charge him for your services :lol:

#11 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,778 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:16 AM

I'm free!

_42654623_inman_bbcpicgal4.jpg

Screenshot%207_zpsld33ztyd.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users