3 replies to this topic

#1 jownes

jownes

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hi,

I am shamelessly recruiting players/friends for GoalUnited.org. Primarily because I get 'stuff' if you sign up via my link, but also because I really have found it to be quite fulfilling.

In an attempt to add credibility to my claim, I can tell you that I played hattrick for years, but eventually found it to be very stale and unrewarding.

Pros of GoalUnited (imo)

• Many Competitions (League, Domestic Cup, International Cup plus numerous options for 'friendly' play)
  • Visible player stats and flexible training
  • Youth Program
  • Mostly Free
  • Apparently, mobile play is coming soon (or so I understand from their dev blog)

Cons of GoalUnited (imo)

• It is easier to play with a small, regular cash investemet (so you don't have to log in every day)
  • Not much player interaction - but that's another reason why I'm trying to recruit enthusiasts
  • A few of the more exciting features are more accessible to cash players, but in my experience (2+ years) they make very little difference

Anyway - if you fancy giving it a go, please use my link below to register. I'll be happy to help with any questions you might have on arrival clear.png

http://taf.global.go...g/c1f777/Jownes

Thanks,

Jownes

#2 endersgame

endersgame

Veteran

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:28 PM

"mostly" free huh? :think:

#3 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 38,213 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:23 AM

Wtf
Das it mane , Das it.

#4 Grumpy Old Man

Grumpy Old Man

Bah Humbug!

• Members
  • 10,827 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:24 AM

When all’s said and done it’s only a game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users