• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,972 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

Thanks for choosing mine, johnarob. If it was me to pick one, it would've been Hairy Scott's. Anyway, I appreciate this, but I would like you or Hairy Scot or even ScottyF79 to choose the next pic, on my behalf 'cos I don't know how to do it ... I know, I'm a dipstick.

Well done Geo.....but yer off shagger's xmas card list.....It was him (sheeptastic) that picked ye .......NOT John.....Duh!..... :P

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#42 sheeptastic

sheeptastic

Football Legend

• Members
  • 19,658 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

Thanks for choosing mine, johnarob. If it was me to pick one, it would've been Hairy Scott's. Anyway, I appreciate this, but I would like you or Hairy Scot or even ScottyF79 to choose the next pic, on my behalf 'cos I don't know how to do it ... I know, I'm a dipstick.

No worries Geo it's easy to confuse myself and JR......................hold on no it aint, dog yer right, no Xmas card for Geo :x :x :-D

As regards a pic I'm afraid I am useless also, I just took a recent topic ie Fergies autobiography mentioning Keane and looked for a pic on google pics, then I mentioned it to Craig

#43 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:08 PM

No worries Geo it's easy to confuse myself and JR......................hold on no it aint, dog yer right, no Xmas card for Geo :x :x :-D

As regards a pic I'm afraid I am useless also, I just took a recent topic ie Fergies autobiography mentioning Keane and looked for a pic on google pics, then I mentioned it to Craig

I did tell ye how to put a picture in a post mate....have ye forgotten?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#44 Geo the Ger

Geo the Ger

Football Legend

• Members
  • 7,198 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

Can you spot the difference? Which one is correct?  :roll:   

Thanks for choosing mine, sheeptastic. If it was me to pick one, it would've been Hairy Scott's. Anyway, I appreciate this, but I would like you or Hairy Scot or even ScottyF79 to choose the next pic, on my behalf 'cos I don't know how to do it ... I know, I'm a dipstick.

Our enemies wrongly thought liquidation had killed us off, but completely forgot that we are a lot more than a company - we are RANGERS FC!!!

#45 sheeptastic

sheeptastic

Football Legend

• Members
  • 19,658 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

I did tell ye how to put a picture in a post mate....have ye forgotten?

I thought it was just the youtube you showed me

#46 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:20 PM

Can you spot the difference? Which one is correct?  :roll:   

Yep....the first one's a shoe eating answer!

#47 Geo the Ger

Geo the Ger

Football Legend

• Members
  • 7,198 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

Yep....the first one's a shoe eating answer!

johnarob didn't answer the Prize Quiz question correctly, if he did I would've ate his shoes if some daddy's sauce was on it. While we're on about daddies - who the daddy! (I said daddy before you change it to something else) I'm the daddy!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Geo the Ger, 23 November 2013 - 01:31 PM.

Our enemies wrongly thought liquidation had killed us off, but completely forgot that we are a lot more than a company - we are RANGERS FC!!!

#48 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,399 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

Well done Geo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: caption competition, alex ferguson, roy keane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users