dundee

69 replies to this topic

#61 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 07:04 AM

Dundee sign Michael Duffy on loan from Celtic - http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/36669447

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

#62 Stewart

Stewart

Veteran

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 10:08 AM

Another clear out this season as Hartley continues to find a winning blend, Being a Dark Blue our expectation is never high however it would be nice and i would settle for a top 6 finish and a run in the cups, anything else will be a bonus...

#63 PolarBear

PolarBear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 11:39 AM

we have plenty of firepower so I won't be concerned with Hemmings going.  A few more additions would be nice though and top 6 is there for the taking. 

#64 Stewart

Stewart

Veteran

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:26 AM

Slow start, however this Saturday will give us a lot of Answers, i have gone 1-3 on predictor as i still believe we will come good

#65 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 69,422 posts

Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:31 AM

Slow start, however this Saturday will give us a lot of Answers, i have gone 1-3 on predictor as i still believe we will come good

Heard talk on the radio at the weekend basically about how long Dundee can hold on to Greg Stewart.....any thoughts Stewart?..........especially after losing Hemmings.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#66 Stewart

Stewart

Veteran

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 06:23 AM

Heard talk on the radio at the weekend basically about how long Dundee can hold on to Greg Stewart.....any thoughts Stewart?..........especially after losing Hemmings.

He is gone, just a matter of when, the new boy from dunfermline should be ok but will take time to settle, Big Yordi is a great replacement for Hemmings, who most Dark Blues thought might be difficult, 2 more signings we have been told, both in defence, it looks like a new ground on the cards as well, The 2 yanks seem to be putting their money where their mouths are, time will tell how we do, tomorrow will give us a good pointer..

#67 Stewart

Stewart

Veteran

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:28 PM

A new season, a new manager, sometimes it helps when an ex-player returns, as to where we go next, hopefully we win more games than we lose. I liked Hartley but his decisions towards the end of his time, just about relegated us. Now we have Neil McCann... He is Blue he is white he is fucking dynamite... well i hope so anyway. :clap:  :clap:

#68 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,172 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:34 PM

A new season, a new manager, sometimes it helps when an ex-player returns, as to where we go next, hopefully we win more games than we lose. I liked Hartley but his decisions towards the end of his time, just about relegated us. Now we have Neil McCann... He is Blue he is white he is fucking dynamite... well i hope so anyway. :clap:  :clap:

Were you at the friendly against the Saints yesterday?  Have any of your Dundee guys had anything to say about the performance?

#69 Stewart

Stewart

Veteran

• Members
  • 918 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:34 PM

Were you at the friendly against the Saints yesterday?  Have any of your Dundee guys had anything to say about the performance?

not really, we are starting to gell now, all we can do is see how the season goes

#70 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:53 PM

not really, we are starting to gell now, all we can do is see how the season goes

I like the energy your right back Cammy Kerr shows but the black guy on the right wing Rory Deacon was, imo, very very poor against the Arabs. 

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dundee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users