• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:22 AM

There seems to be an inconsistency with post numbers in at least one thread. I will look into it.

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 69,405 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:29 AM

There seems to be an inconsistency with post numbers in at least one thread. I will look into it.

Just for verification purposes....I see your post as #1 & this should be #2....Is that an affirmative ?

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

Just for verification purposes....I see your post as #1 & this should be #2....Is that an affirmative ?

correct

#4 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 69,405 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:43 AM

correct

Whoooohoooo

laurel-and-hardy-dancing-smiley-emoticon

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#5 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

This was highlighted in another thread, where John had quoted a post ID and others questioned whether it was accurate. After a bit of investigation, I think I know what is causing it. As a moderator, John is allowed to see posts that have been hidden from public view. Unfortunately there seems to be a bug where the post ID that John, I, and other mods, see is different to others (only if there are posts that have been hidden due to being abusive etc).

That doesn't seem sensible to me, so I will look into a fix where the post ID's are consistent to all.

To be clear, John, Krys and I, are the only ones who may see a different post ID.

I apologise for the confusion this caused in another thread.

I will let you know when I know more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users