• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 31,651 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:07 AM

Black ops 2 now available on Xbox 1........

Rejoice :D

£15 for the best maps out.....
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#42 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,020 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:18 AM

Offt dont know why anyone would play an FPS on a console with joypad/controller......has to be keyboard mouse m8 all the way.

Infact they used to make these games cross platform, PS4 could play against X-box and PC players but all the console guys got their asses handed to them with the quicker response of the mouse aiming so had to stop due to all the whining.

COD is a very poor game though with all the silly perks and weapon unlocks......the best of the whole franchise was COD 4 modern warfare. Now that was quite possibly perfection, movement of the soldier, something console players wont notice due to limits graphically and unable to modify aspects of the game.
I used to play that one competitively and it was such a good game.

Stick with my favourite though which I always come back too.....Battlefield

#43 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 31,651 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:24 AM

Offt dont know why anyone would play an FPS on a console with joypad/controller......has to be keyboard mouse m8 all the way.
Infact they used to make these games cross platform, PS4 could play against X-box and PC players but all the console guys got their asses handed to them with the quicker response of the mouse aiming so had to stop due to all the whining.
COD is a very poor game though with all the silly perks and weapon unlocks......the best of the whole franchise was COD 4 modern warfare. Now that was quite possibly perfection, movement of the soldier, something console players wont notice due to limits graphically and unable to modify aspects of the game.
I used to play that one competitively and it was such a good game.
Stick with my favourite though which I always come back too.....Battlefield

Used to play Battlefield Vietnam back in the day..... loved it, on an old PC.......

You could get into any vehicle from a motorbike to a Phantom/Mig jet fighter.......

Anyway...... these days it's BO2 on XB1

:D
Posted Image

#44 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,020 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:32 AM

Used to play Battlefield Vietnam back in the day..... loved it, on an old PC.......
You could get into any vehicle from a motorbike to a Phantom/Mig jet fighter.......
Anyway...... these days it's BO2 on XB1
:D

Vietnam rocked LB and as a matter of fact that is what got me hooked to online gaming.

I remember I was at my mates, infact Gus from on here. He always liked the computer, so he puts this game on he had been reading about in the gaming mags......it was BF Vietnam.

So he turns the computer on puts on tge game and straight away I,m on La Drang Valley or something in the hills in a firefight, over head a Chinook flys past carrying a Tank, yeah a fucking TANK. It drops that bad boy right in the middle of the zooming bullets causing mayhem and panic while the chopper is belting out classic tunes......then from nowhere comes a phantom plane and drops napalm on our asses killing everyone including the tank.

I have to say I was gripped and totally immersed......one week later I went out and spent a grand on a PC and have stuck with the BF franchise since.

#45 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 31,651 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 10:46 AM

Vietnam rocked LB and as a matter of fact that is what got me hooked to online gaming.
I remember I was at my mates, infact Gus from on here. He always liked the computer, so he puts this game on he had been reading about in the gaming mags......it was BF Vietnam.
So he turns the computer on puts on tge game and straight away I,m on La Drang Valley or something in the hills in a firefight, over head a Chinook flys past carrying a Tank, yeah a fucking TANK. It drops that bad boy right in the middle of the zooming bullets causing mayhem and panic while the chopper is belting out classic tunes......then from nowhere comes a phantom plane and drops napalm on our asses killing everyone including the tank.
I have to say I was gripped and totally immersed......one week later I went out and spent a grand on a PC and have stuck with the BF franchise since.

Cracking play list on the radio....... only reason I got in a tank......

I loved parachuting out of a helicopter/plane and machine gunning them as I dropped from above......

Takes me back.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users