243 replies to this topic

#241 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,301 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:08 PM

He wont sign for celtic , bookmark that :lol:

I did trav and this back up yer lies pish i mentioned on other thread :)

That is not a lie.

I was told by someone ITK that he was signing for Rangers and i posted that here. Later that very same day Rangers made their first bid for him. 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#242 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,301 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:11 PM

Got a phone call ten minutes ago which suggests you could be right. Aww well I am sure he ll do a good job playing for a club he has grown up despising. Never did Scott Browns career any harm. Personally I couldn't do it but each to their own.

What day did Allan sign for Celtic?   ;)

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#243 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,059 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:12 PM

That is not a lie.

I was told by someone ITK that he was signing for Rangers and i posted that here. Later that very same day Rangers made their first bid for him.

Stop taking yer passengers and FF forum as gospel, as well as players pals uncles mates sisters ;)
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#244 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,301 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

Stop taking yer passengers and FF forum as gospel, as well as players pals uncles mates sisters ;)

Passengers? I have been doing this for 15 years. I don't talk to passengers unless they talk to me. Not interested in anything other than where they are going and then telling them the fare. Best passengers are silent passengers.

FF is full of complete bellends. I can very rarely even bring myself to post anything on it (lucky them says you)

I am going to that bawbags wedding next Friday. Not sure about the guest list but i ll be looking out for the one that passed on the info. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users