Islamic state cancer

61 replies to this topic

#1 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 17,647 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 01:42 PM

These bastards are spreading their evil across the globe,now we have a beheading in france in a factory and 27 people killed in tunisia,all tourists from 6 different countries

This will get worse until these murdering bastards are wiped out,its not even safe to go on holiday now or do a days work

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#2 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:37 PM

Just read about the attack just now. Scary stuff.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,354 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:06 PM

These bastards are spreading their evil across the globe,now we have a beheading in france in a factory and 27 people killed in tunisia,all tourists from 6 different countries

This will get worse until these murdering bastards are wiped out,its not even safe to go on holiday now or do a days work

Nothing these scum do is surprising Norn. They are like vermin, kill one and another 10 will pop up. I agree that to see IS wiped out would be brilliant but quite honestly I doubt that that will happen. Even if one or a group was captured they would have to be proceeded against via the justice system so that's no good. And while we're on about IS, see these cunts British cunts btw who have left to go over and fight for them? They must NOT, repeat NOT be allowed to return to this country whether they are British Nationals or not. I don't give a fuck where they go (preferably hell) but not back here!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,647 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:12 PM

An irish woman one of the dead as well as british,germans,tunisians and belgians

How long will it be before a big sporting event turns into a bloodbath?

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#5 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:34 PM

We can't sort this out. The west steps in and it turns into a holy war which is what they want. Saudi and the surrounding countries need to man up and use the vast arsenal of weapons we sold them.

#6 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,952 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:42 PM

We can't sort this out. The west steps in and it turns into a holy war which is what they want. Saudi and the surrounding countries need to man up and use the vast arsenal of weapons we sold them.

Out of curiosity. ..... where did IS get their weapons?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#7 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:17 PM

Out of curiosity. ..... where did IS get their weapons?

They started on black market, and they have since overran fully stocked Iraqi army camps. All full of U.S. Military gear given to the Iraqis

#8 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,952 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:24 PM

They started on black market, and they have since overran fully stocked Iraqi army camps. All full of U.S. Military gear given to the Iraqis

Maybe we should leave them to it..... close all borders and let the Arab states sort it out......

The West has done enough damage in the middle east!
Posted Image

#9 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,851 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:24 PM

Just banish all religion.......a complete crock of shit from the dark ages when people had little understanding of the world and causes hatred and divide wherever it is followed.

#10 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,952 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:25 PM

Just banish all religion.......a complete crock of shit from the dark ages when people had little understanding of the world and causes hatred and divide wherever it is followed.

Banish Religion?

Ye may open a can of worms there. ..... :lol:
Posted Image

#11 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,851 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:32 PM

Banish Religion?
Ye may open a can of worms there. ..... :lol:

Causes the greatest divide and hatred of any subject I know........I mean a holy war, shouldn't religion be about peace, love, respect and all that jazz.
I'm just surprised so many folk still have a belief around all that stuff.

#12 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,952 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:36 PM

Causes the greatest divide and hatred of any subject I know........I mean a holy war, shouldn't religion be about peace, love, respect and all that jazz.

Brainwashed since childhood. ......
Posted Image

#13 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,354 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:46 PM

Why Cam?...I'm a Christian....why the fuck should I be classed the same as the murdering cunts because of my religion...These cunts only use it as an excuse!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#14 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 17,647 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:49 PM

Screenshot_2015-06-26-17-57-54-1.png

#15 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,851 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:57 PM

Why Cam?...I'm a Christian....why the fuck should I be classed the same as the murdering cunts because of my religion...These cunts only use it as an excuse!

I have no idea, I'm not specifically talking about Islam Dug but reliigion in general. Every major war has been caused by something which as far as i can see or understand is a figment of someones imagination a very long time ago.

If i was religious, which I'm certainly not, then I would hope and expect others to have nothing but acceptance, love, warmth, understanding, compassion and all the other things that make you a rather kind individual............I have yet to see that with people who are apparently religous, infact some of the worst people through History have been some disgustingly horrible people who believe in one god or another.

#16 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,354 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:14 PM

I have no idea, I'm not specifically talking about Islam Dug but reliigion in general. Every major war has been caused by something which as far as i can see or understand is a figment of someones imagination a very long time ago.

If i was religious, which I'm certainly not, then I would hope and expect others to have nothing but acceptance, love, warmth, understanding, compassion and all the other things that make you a rather kind individual............I have yet to see that with people who are apparently religous, infact some of the worst people through History have been some disgustingly horrible people who believe in one god or another.

As with everything there is good and bad.....doesn't mean religion as a whole should be classed as terrible because of the actions of murdering rats!

#17 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,952 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:56 PM

To clarify. ..... my brainwashed comment is about religious extremists. .....
Posted Image

#18 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,381 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:43 PM

Camshy I agree that religion has caused more grief than any other subject ever, but like anything it is the extremists. Religion gives peace, comfort, belonging and order to so many people that I think it is a cheap shot to attack these good people and what they believe in. Humanity surely starts with respect?

Ban football as the hooligans can spoil it for everyone else? Curfews saturday nights to stop rapes, stabbings etc?

By the way I am absolutely not a holy joe

#19 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,381 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:44 PM

spot on mate

#20 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 37,680 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:04 PM

Disagree about banning religion , the person should know right from wrong in the world and people from religions that they claim after doing an attack be it muslim for example you will find the majority are not terrorists or beleive in killing people , the brain washed maniacs are the ones that need banned , banned from breathing.
Das it mane , Das it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users