#21 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,953 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

37 now dead in tunisia

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#22 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,305 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:48 PM

Im not talking about extremists here just religion in general as it causes so many problems in society. In theory i would say it should be a good thing but in reality I think its a dangerous thing.

#23 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:51 PM

To clarify. ..... my brainwashed comment is about religious extremists. .....

It could be said that anyone who follows religion is brainwashed.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

#24 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,523 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:12 PM

T

Folk say loads of stuff.....
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#25 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,953 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 09:18 PM

37 killed in kuwait by IS

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#26 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,891 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:35 AM

To clarify. ..... my brainwashed comment is about religious extremists. .....

I realised that Bastion.

DnV6Da1.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#27 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,891 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:40 AM

Im not talking about extremists here just religion in general as it causes so many problems in society. In theory i would say it should be a good thing but in reality I think its a dangerous thing.

Sorry Cam, still disagree.....it is the scum that use it that cause the problems and who are dangerous mate.

DnV6Da1.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#28 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,305 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 07:00 AM

Sorry Cam, still disagree.....it is the scum that use it that cause the problems and who are dangerous mate.

That's ok dog I can accept that you and plenty of others see it differently............the loss of millions and millions and millions of lives through wars and other atrocities makes my thought an easy one to come too, religion has caused that.

#29 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,523 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:08 AM

BBC reporting that most of the dead were British. .....
Posted Image

#30 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,522 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

These bastards are spreading their evil across the globe,now we have a beheading in france in a factory and 27 people killed in tunisia,all tourists from 6 different countries

This will get worse until these murdering bastards are wiped out,its not even safe to go on holiday now or do a days work

A girl I know was in the hotel next to where the attack took place in Tunisia. She heard gunfire etc.

#31 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,953 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:38 PM

A girl I know was in the hotel next to where the attack took place in Tunisia. She heard gunfire etc.

Scary stuff panda,could so easily have been lying on a sunbed on the beach

#32 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,305 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 01:55 PM

Not good, world is a real bad place sometimes.

I remember reading books like 1984 and other similar stories/films about a totalitarian state and thought......that's insane, now it seems like a possibility In the future.

#33 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,891 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 02:05 PM

Not good, world is a real bad place sometimes.

I remember reading books like 1984 and other similar stories/films about a totalitarian state and thought......that's insane, now it seems like a possibility In the future.

Hopefully the civilised world wakes up to that fact Cam and decides to be pro-active against this cancer on society instead of talking about it and making statements as to how abhorrent their actions are then have jollies as to their reaction!

DnV6Da1.gif

#34 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,305 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:34 PM

Hopefully the civilised world wakes up to that fact Cam and decides to be pro-active against this cancer on society instead of talking about it and making statements as to how abhorrent their actions are then have jollies as to their reaction!

If religion is still being followed in a thousand years time then the world will still be suffering, thats my main point and issue with religion.

BTW I'm not having a go at you or anyone else on here for being a believer its just how i view religion, all religion, in general.

#35 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,523 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:57 PM

If religion is still being followed in a thousand years time then the world will still be suffering, thats my main point and issue with religion.

BTW I'm not having a go at you or anyone else on here for being a believer its just how i view religion, all religion, in general.

Religion has been a problem for years......

folk/cunts trying to push their unfounded views onto others. .....
Posted Image

#36 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:18 PM

yes good idea - lets ban religion. World sorted.  :roll:

#37 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,305 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:27 PM

yes good idea - lets ban religion. World sorted.  :roll:

I never said anything about world being sorted but one thing is for sure, it would be a better place and millions upon millions upon millions of future human life would not be killed due to this thing which divides SO many.

Religion will always be here Chappy as there will always be people who simply need to believe, no need for sarcastic comments. I can accept your view without resorting to anything other than a reasonable reply.

#38 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:29 PM

I never said anything about world being sorted but one thing is for sure, it would be a better place and millions upon millions upon millions of future human life would not be killed due to this thing which divides SO many.

Religion will always be here Chappy as there will always be people who simply need to believe, no need for sarcastic comments. I can accept your view without resorting to anything other than a reasonable reply.

your solution is so "simple" it is sarcastic surely?

#39 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 08:59 PM

Rather than banning religion lets just ban idiots

#40 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,891 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:57 AM

Cam, do you honestly think that bastards and the actions they take would simply disappear if there was no such thing as 'Religion' ? These mad men/women would simply utilise some other idealism to attempt and justify their raison d'etre.

DnV6Da1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users