cmon norn iron

A living legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,170 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 02:33 PM

This is fucking harrowing

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-east-39525749

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#62 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,170 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:16 PM

Screenshot_2017-05-29-23-14-05-1.png

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#63 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,170 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:57 PM

There are no words
http://www.dailymail...oked-child.html

#64 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,047 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 06:10 PM

Not the first time these savages have done this to unwitting captives, these barbarians know no bounds in cruelty and deserve to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

Don't want to say how it should be done on here norn as i would most certainly be :red-card:

#65 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:08 PM

New Scottish Referendum

In a reply to Black Dog in the 'New Scottish Referendum thread' I said I didn't know who were the worst people, Naatz or Eurocrates. How could I have forgotten these dregs of humanity. They win hands down.

#66 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,160 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 03:42 PM

To be honest absolutely nothing these heathen cunts do would surprise me.

As for Grenfell Tower......I have yet to hear the terrorist loving Glastonbury pair, Abbott, any other government thumping individual comment on this from ISIS...

41CD8C7100000578-0-image-m-6_14985606073

http://www.dailymail...er-tragedy.html

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#67 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,160 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:05 PM

Not the first time these savages have done this to unwitting captives, these barbarians know no bounds in cruelty and deserve to be wiped off the face of the Earth.

Don't want to say how it should be done on here norn as i would most certainly be :red-card:

Let me have a go then...... :D . After any are captured use cattle prods on them for at least an hour.....tie their wrists and ankles to the ground.....open up their stomach and insert a large number of maggots.....sew up the wound then cover them in honey and place them in a sealed chamber then release thousands of wasps......after an hour extract them from the chamber and tie freshly cut bacon strips which should be tied securely to every part of their bodies.....finally throw them into a den housing a pride of lions......................oh, and video it for you tube.

Edited by black dog, 28 June 2017 - 04:06 PM.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#68 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,632 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:23 PM

Let me have a go then...... :D . After any are captured use cattle prods on them for at least an hour.....tie their wrists and ankles to the ground.....open up their stomach and insert a large number of maggots.....sew up the wound then cover them in honey and place them in a sealed chamber then release thousands of wasps......after an hour extract them from the chamber and tie freshly cut bacon strips which should be tied securely to every part of their bodies.....finally throw them into a den housing a pride of lions......................oh, and video it for you tube.

Out of interest....... no the way a Viking bad to die with a sword in his hand to reach Valhalla?

Something like That, apparently they didn't like fighting female PKK members (or any female) as if they where killed by a female, the virgins didn't want to know...... not manly enough :lol:
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#69 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,047 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:00 PM

Sounds good to me dug, i volunteer for the cattle prodding and bacon strips job.

#70 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,632 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 08:23 PM

Out of interest....... no the way a Viking bad to die with a sword in his hand to reach Valhalla?
Something like That, apparently they didn't like fighting female PKK members (or any female) as if they where killed by a female, the virgins didn't want to know...... not manly enough :lol:

I wrote that and hardly understand it.
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#71 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,160 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:33 AM

I wrote that and hardly understand it.

I didn't like to say....... :lol:

#72 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,160 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 06:34 AM

Sounds good to me dug, i volunteer for the cattle prodding and bacon strips job.

Get your prod out and fire up that bacon slicer...the job's yours SP.

#73 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,170 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:08 PM

WTF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users