408 replies to this topic

#21 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,720 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:15 PM

Check out Viagogo site......
You can sell your tickets at face value. Handy, they send you a check for every game sold on their site!

I am on a City Facebook site where we trade tickets at face value or less. Viago go tickets are usually more expensive.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#22 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,956 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:18 PM

I am on a City Facebook site where we trade tickets at face value or less. Viago go tickets are usually more expensive.

To buy.... yes.

To sell..... face value

Get 3 season tickets...... what you dont use, you sell at face value.

If demand is so great, it makes sense.
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#23 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,778 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:21 PM

That is the 'posh seats'. They would be away having their prawn sandwiches

The seats above aren't posh, the attendance was 37,000. What's the capacity again? ;)

You can get medication for that you know.

I've tried bevvy, but that just makes it worse :P

Screenshot%207_zpsld33ztyd.png

#24 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:48 PM

To buy.... yes.

To sell..... face value

Get 3 season tickets...... what you dont use, you sell at face value.

If demand is so great, it makes sense.

Ahhh right. I get you now. You sell to.them at face value and they add commision?

We could sell them through Facebook site easily enough but too much hassle and TBH there are three of us that go down and all married. Sometimes it is just not worth the earache lol.

leaving on Thursday for a weeks golfing. in Vilamoura with 7 mates. My God i will never hear the end of it. Fucking Women!!!!!!

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#25 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,778 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:52 PM

Ahhh right. I get you now. You sell to.them at face value and they add commision?

We could sell them through Facebook site easily enough but too much hassle and TBH there are three of us that go down and all married. Sometimes it is just not worth the earache lol.

leaving on Thursday for a weeks golfing. in Vilamoura with 7 mates. My God i will never hear the end of it. Fucking Women!!!!!!

Where are ye playin TB? 

#26 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:04 PM

Where are ye playin TB?

Playing three courses. I know one is the Old Course and I think one if the others is the Faldo. Not sure about the third course. We are staying at the Pestana something or other. I am scared to check the exact details incase Mrs TB sees me and it starts her off again!!!lol Anyway the Hotel has its own 18 hole course and a wee 9 hole course.

#27 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,778 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:15 PM

Playing three courses. I know one is the Old Course and I think one if the others is the Faldo. Not sure about the third course. We are staying at the Pestana something or other. I am scared to check the exact details incase Mrs TB sees me and it starts her off again!!!lol Anyway the Hotel has its own 18 hole course and a wee 9 hole course.

Pestana Vila Sol? I'm playing there at the end of next month. Nice course and good facilities. There's a lassie there takes crackin pictures while yer playing and sells copies at the end of yer round. Nice momento IMO.

Played Old Course before too, not my cup of tea but the Faldo courses are meant to be more than decent.

Hope ye have fun. BTW, welcome to the forum mate  :thumbup:

#28 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:27 PM

I just looked at the YouTube run through of the old course. It seems very VERY long!!

Yeh that's the hotel we are staying at. I hear it is a wee bit out of the resort but if it has its own course and a couple of bars that is fine with me.

Been on Follow Follow and have been given the name of a few bars showing the Rangers v Peterhead game so that was a pleasant surprise.

I lol let you know how we get on. Weather has to be better than this

#29 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,778 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:35 PM

I just looked at the YouTube run through of the old course. It seems very VERY long!!

Yeh that's the hotel we are staying at. I hear it is a wee bit out of the resort but if it has its own course and a couple of bars that is fine with me.

Been on Follow Follow and have been given the name of a few bars showing the Rangers v Peterhead game so that was a pleasant surprise.

I lol let you know how we get on. Weather has to be better than this

I've been in one off the beaten track thats right cheap and has big screens for the fitba but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. It's behind a row of shops/bars on Caminho do Castanheiro............in case ye get stuck for somewhere

#30 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:22 PM

I've been in one off the beaten track thats right cheap and has big screens for the fitba but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. It's behind a row of shops/bars on Caminho do Castanheiro............in case ye get stuck for somewhere

Cheers for that. i ll msg that to my mates phone so we have the address

#31 Stuart Sutherland

Stuart Sutherland

Veteran

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

Manchester City to win the Premier League in 2016!

#32 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,248 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:08 PM

City getting dicked 4-0 by stuttgart

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#33 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,956 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:13 PM

City getting dicked 4-0 by stuttgart

:D

What's not to like about that.......
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#34 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 03:45 PM

Big year for the club. Third tier opening in the Colin Bell stand which will hopefully make it easier to get tickets for the bigger games.

Looking forward to seeing Sterling alongside Nasri,Silva and Augerroooooooooooooooooo. Not sure where Navas fits into this team.

City really need to tighten up the centre of the defence. Denayer is not the answer...yet. Kompany had a poor season last year and he needs to lead by example this term.

Another trophy less season and failure in Europe will cost the manager his job. Sad reality of being in charge of a club like City.

I am not a huge fan. I am Rangers through n through but do enjoy my trips to the Etihad where we are always made to feel welcome. The set up there is fantastic from the new training facilities to City Square where they have Bars , Cafes, burger vans and even BBQs. Tram system means getting to the ground from the city centre is hassle free. We really could learn lessons on how to treat your customers(supporters).

Hopes for the season are FA Cup...push the Rent Bhoys all the way in the league but most importantly the club really need to prove themselves in Europe. Barca have handed them their arses on a plate the last couple of seasons.

I've been and enjoyed it. My boy is a fan. Hoping to take him to Spurs game in February which is just after his birthday. Facilities are superb.

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

#35 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:49 PM

Man city playing west brom tonight

#36 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:05 PM

Sterling making debut

#37 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:10 PM

1-0 city scrappy deflected daisy cutter

#38 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:24 PM

2-0

#39 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,721 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:27 PM

Is it on sky?
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#40 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 07:30 PM

Is it on sky?

Yes ss1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users