2049 replies to this topic

#2041 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,042 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:53 PM

I think he will be under pressure if he doesnt get 3 points mora
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#2042 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 01:14 PM

I think he will be under pressure if he doesnt get 3 points mora

Most certainly mate but can we (financially) afford to pay him off....won't be cheap. Should've made that point to Jiffy also but just thought about it.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#2043 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,986 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:50 AM

From The Scotsman.

Michael O’Halloran has revealed the first he knew of being written out of Pedro Caixinha’s plans was when he read comments in the media.

O’Halloran questioned the effectiveness of training at Rangers and was critical of Caixinha’s communication and man-management skills.

“I heard about his comments. I’ve not heard anything from him or Rangers. It was news to me, as well as everyone else. I didn’t take much interest in it. I know my position there now. It’s clear.

I’m just concentrating on St Johnstone. I go back [to Rangers] in January and I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. I’m still contracted to Rangers so I can’t say anything on that. It’ll be interesting come January.”

Read more at: http://www.scotsman....s-row-1-4552057

Edited by Hairy Scot, 06 September 2017 - 07:51 AM.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#2044 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

Saw at the weekend that another loan player Joe Dodoo scored for Charlton at the weekend.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#2045 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,254 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:35 PM

MoH has a bit of brass neck on him. This is the guy who refused to turn up for a game.

He will never play for Rangers again IMO or at least under Pedro anyway.

Dont know about his man management skills and all that but MoH has had 2 seasons at Rangers and been a massive disappointment. Big difference turning out for a small team like St Johnstone and playing against teams who dont have 10 behond the ball. He may be scoring for them but the simple thing is he wasnt for us......he is just not good enough.

#2046 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,986 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:20 PM

MoH has a bit of brass neck on him. This is the guy who refused to turn up for a game.

He will never play for Rangers again IMO or at least under Pedro anyway.

Dont know about his man management skills and all that but MoH has had 2 seasons at Rangers and been a massive disappointment. Big difference turning out for a small team like St Johnstone and playing against teams who dont have 10 behond the ball. He may be scoring for them but the simple thing is he wasnt for us......he is just not good enough.

MoH's abilities, or lack thereof, have no bearing on the fact that Pedro is an even bigger disappointment.

#2047 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,986 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:46 AM

#2048 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,986 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

#2049 sployal

sployal

Veteran

• 1,304 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

Might watch this come winter...

#2050 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,986 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

Might watch this come winter...

These videos encapsulate how all true Rangers' supporters should remember Super Ally. As a footballer, not a manager of a ruined club.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rangers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users