2245 replies to this topic

#2041 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,721 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:53 PM

I think he will be under pressure if he doesnt get 3 points mora
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#2042 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 01:14 PM

I think he will be under pressure if he doesnt get 3 points mora

Most certainly mate but can we (financially) afford to pay him off....won't be cheap. Should've made that point to Jiffy also but just thought about it.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#2043 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:50 AM

From The Scotsman.

Michael O’Halloran has revealed the first he knew of being written out of Pedro Caixinha’s plans was when he read comments in the media.

O’Halloran questioned the effectiveness of training at Rangers and was critical of Caixinha’s communication and man-management skills.

“I heard about his comments. I’ve not heard anything from him or Rangers. It was news to me, as well as everyone else. I didn’t take much interest in it. I know my position there now. It’s clear.

I’m just concentrating on St Johnstone. I go back [to Rangers] in January and I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it. I’m still contracted to Rangers so I can’t say anything on that. It’ll be interesting come January.”

Read more at: http://www.scotsman....s-row-1-4552057

Edited by Hairy Scot, 06 September 2017 - 07:51 AM.

Shit Creek

#2044 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

Saw at the weekend that another loan player Joe Dodoo scored for Charlton at the weekend.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#2045 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,345 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 02:35 PM

MoH has a bit of brass neck on him. This is the guy who refused to turn up for a game.

He will never play for Rangers again IMO or at least under Pedro anyway.

Dont know about his man management skills and all that but MoH has had 2 seasons at Rangers and been a massive disappointment. Big difference turning out for a small team like St Johnstone and playing against teams who dont have 10 behond the ball. He may be scoring for them but the simple thing is he wasnt for us......he is just not good enough.

#2046 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 08:20 PM

MoH has a bit of brass neck on him. This is the guy who refused to turn up for a game.

He will never play for Rangers again IMO or at least under Pedro anyway.

Dont know about his man management skills and all that but MoH has had 2 seasons at Rangers and been a massive disappointment. Big difference turning out for a small team like St Johnstone and playing against teams who dont have 10 behond the ball. He may be scoring for them but the simple thing is he wasnt for us......he is just not good enough.

MoH's abilities, or lack thereof, have no bearing on the fact that Pedro is an even bigger disappointment.

Shit Creek

#2047 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:46 AM

Shit Creek

#2048 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

Shit Creek

#2049 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,602 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

Might watch this come winter...

#2050 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

Might watch this come winter...

These videos encapsulate how all true Rangers' supporters should remember Super Ally. As a footballer, not a manager of a ruined club.

Shit Creek

#2051 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:20 PM

http://www.dailyreco...summer-11246097

Proof if any is needed that team fitness is shite at Ibrox. If Pena is in tbe top 3 fittest at the club then...

#2052 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 01:45 AM

Can i just say that Partick Thistle didn't finish the league cup game against us with ten men so a certain gentleman is ranting about the wrong game elsewhere. 😂

#2053 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:08 AM

Can i just say that Partick Thistle didn't finish the league cup game against us with ten men so a certain gentleman is ranting about the wrong game elsewhere.

A certain gentleman never said they did. You claimed Partick Thistle  were fitter. How did Extra Time pan out?

In your own time.

ETA ....Here is what i posted from the other thread with the insult grudgingly taken out although it would be even more apt here...

So Partick Thistle were the fitter team? How did Extra Time go?

Rangers sat back in the second half trying to protect what they had after losing the Alves and replacing him with a kid. If memory serves me right they lost DJ and were left with a poor right back playing at Left back. It had fcuk all to do with fitness!!

Daily Record in negative Rangers story shocker.

--------------------------------------------------------

Where do i mention them being down to ten men? 

Jiffy in making up shite shocker.

Quoting the Daily Record again  :lol: 

Edited by Travis Bickle, 28 September 2017 - 02:13 AM.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#2054 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:15 AM

http://www.dailyreco...summer-11246097

Proof if any is needed that team fitness is shite at Ibrox. If Pena is in tbe top 3 fittest at the club then...

Then what? It means absolutely nothing.

You do know there is a huge difference between natural fitness and match sharpness? Then again probably not

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#2055 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:33 AM

A certain gentleman never said they did. You claimed Partick Thistle were fitter. How did Extra Time pan out?

In your own time.

ETA ....Here is what i posted from the other thread with the insult grudgingly taken out although it would be even more apt here...

So Partick Thistle were the fitter team? How did Extra Time go?

Rangers sat back in the second half trying to protect what they had after losing the Alves and replacing him with a kid. If memory serves me right they lost DJ and were left with a poor right back playing at Left back. It had fcuk all to do with fitness!!

Daily Record in negative Rangers story shocker.

--------------------------------------------------------

Where do i mention them being down to ten men?

Jiffy in making up shite shocker.

Quoting the Daily Record again :lol:

I said a ten man Partick.

Woops.

#2056 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:47 AM

I don't know what games you're watching but even in that league cup game you are mistakenly ranting about Rangers were under the cosh for much of the second half. So much so that young McCrorie finished the 90 minutes as our best player on the park. Partick scored on the 90th minute after pummeling us for the previous 20/25 minutes. The same as Motherwell did. The same as Ross county did. The same as Celtic did on Saturday.

And btw Waghorn was played as a winger for most of last season. Or was he just in love with the right hand touchline and didn't want to leave it?

#2057 Jiffy

Jiffy

Veteran

• Members
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:35 AM

Then what? It means absolutely nothing.

You do know there is a huge difference between natural fitness and match sharpness? Then again probably not

Not where Pena is concerned because he is obviously lacking in both.

#2058 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,954 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:06 AM

On and on and......
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#2059 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:03 AM

I said a ten man Partick.

Woops.

The ten man Partick who Rangers absolutely pummeled looking for the winner and the Partick Thistle who even their own manager admitted they were out on their feet at the end of the game as they clung on for a draw. 

That Partick Thistle?

The game when they were on top and looking like the stronger team in the second half was actually the cup game. I have explained above why that was. Rangers regrouped and came out and completely ran over the top of them in Extra Time. Hardly a team struggling for fitness.

Why are you trying to claim something that is so easy to disprove? If you had simply said Motherwell in the first game of the season looked fitter and stronger then i would have had to agree with you. We came out the blocks all guns blazing and ran out of steam in the second half. 

Surely every other Rangers poster agrees with the above? 

#2060 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,720 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:13 AM

I don't know what games you're watching but even in that league cup game you are mistakenly ranting about Rangers were under the cosh for much of the second half. So much so that young McCrorie finished the 90 minutes as our best player on the park. Partick scored on the 90th minute after pummeling us for the previous 20/25 minutes. The same as Motherwell did. The same as Ross county did. The same as Celtic did on Saturday.

And btw Waghorn was played as a winger for most of last season. Or was he just in love with the right hand touchline and didn't want to leave it?

Waghorn played in a front 3 most of the time never as a traditional winger.

I have explained why Rangers sat in against Thistle. Nothing whatsoever to do with fitness. If it was down to fitness then Rangers wouldn't have been able to run over the top of an exhausted Thistle. A Thistle that had thrown everything they had at an inexperienced Rangers defence and who had days earlier been run off their feet by Rangers. Don't take my word for it but Alan Archibald the Thistle managers word for it

I agree with you about the Motherwell game. They are a big Strong team and they did finish that game stronger. Rangers took all 3 points though.

Cannot agree about the Ross County game. Rangers were excellent and thoroughly deserved the 3 points and never really looked in danger.

Celtic looked as if they had an extra man for the 90 minutes. Too many of our players missing or posted missing in that game. Nothing to do with fitness and more to do with being outplayed by a far better team with far better players. That is not changing anytime soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rangers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users