1414 replies to this topic

#41 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 17,391 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:13 PM

Murrayfield, Scottish RU are taking in loads off BT Murrayfield Stadium

Basically without touching the "Murrayfield" status, but BT will be happy as they get to pop BT on all media stuff

#42 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,032 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:26 PM

Tbh i have never understood why anybody would have a problem with this. For me it is an absolute no brainer. Money for Nothing.

Ibrox will always be Ibrox even if it is in Govan.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#43 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 16,845 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:42 PM

Ibrox ("badger ford"), is a district in the Scottish city of Glasgow. It is situated south of the River Clyde and is part of the former Burgh of Govan.

Edited by Hairy Scot, 30 September 2015 - 07:42 PM.

Capture

#44 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,429 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:17 AM

Leaked recording of a discussion between the shameful ex board at Rangers.

http://www.dailyreco...d-phone-6557589

#45 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,254 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:02 AM

Warburton discusses what he wants from the new scouting setup that he is building. http://www.dailyreco...ans-new-6586199

#46 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,429 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:35 AM

More agony for Rangers as Mike Ashley now on the board of the retail, that's him and two of his self appointed cronies having the majority over King and Murray who are the other two.

Wonder how long until the penny drops for some people with all the dodgy dealings and everything involving this man, just when you think can it get any worse.......well it probably can with these three no doubt conspiring how best to take more money from Rangers. What is the end game ?

Can't post a link sorry as I'm on my phone.

#47 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,254 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 12:23 PM

More agony for Rangers as Mike Ashley now on the board of the retail, that's him and two of his self appointed cronies having the majority over King and Murray who are the other two.

Wonder how long until the penny drops for some people with all the dodgy dealings and everything involving this man, just when you think can it get any worse.......well it probably can with these three no doubt conspiring how best to take more money from Rangers. What is the end game ?

Can't post a link sorry as I'm on my phone.

He can't be making that much from the deal, because many are boycotting not just the club's merchandise, but also his brands like Sports Direct and USC.

#48 Hessur

Hessur

International

• Banned
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 11:00 AM

He can't be making that much from the deal, because many are boycotting not just the club's merchandise, but also his brands like Sports Direct and USC.

According to a press report Ashley is taking the SFA to court re DK's status as a fit and proper person.

Looks as though he's interested in more than the club's retail arm.

#49 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,254 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:38 PM

According to a press report Ashley is taking the SFA to court re DK's status as a fit and proper person.

Looks as though he's interested in more than the club's retail arm.

Apparently the court date is set for February. This seems like a personal attack from Ashley, but I would be surprised that a businessman of his acumen would stoop to such levels. 

#50 Hessur

Hessur

International

• Banned
  • 715 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:55 PM

Apparently the court date is set for February. This seems like a personal attack from Ashley, but I would be surprised that a businessman of his acumen would stoop to such levels. 

He gives the impression he wants the club and will do what he thinks he need do to get his way.  However he always stops short of doing anything illegal.  That said he still would have a problem of owning two clubs so I'm not sure where he's going with this.

#51 Donald

Donald

Veteran

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 01:15 PM

What with the board putting forward a resolution to remove all of Ashleys voting rights and preventing him from having any say in the running of the club, and Ashley throwing his money around to make sure that the facts regarding his dodgy dealings with green are kept secret and to disrupt the current board, who have gained the confidence of the fans and put us firmly back on the road to resume our dominance of Scottish football, this is like yet another storyline in the bad soap opera thats been Rangers for the last few years.

Seriously you couldn't write this shit. Ashleys dummy spit is getting personal.

Surely he knows that his presence will never be accepted in any capacity at Rangers and his chances of making any money through us is nil. He's like a big kid who can't win the game so want to f*ck it up for everyone else. Who would have thought that someone with so much money could be such a sad human being. 

#52 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,032 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:24 PM

You are surprised at Ashley making this personal? Seriously?

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#53 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,032 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:25 PM

You are surprised at Ashley making this personal? Seriously?

#54 Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 05:43 PM

Hi All,

I agree with you all for your comments regarding King and Ashley.......I hate to say it but I told you so.....King should have got rid of Ashley in the first place by paying him his money back......there again we as punters don't know the ins and outs of the dodgy dealings and no doubt there's more to come.

Money is nothing to Ashley, its all about winning.....pity he .....should look at Newcastle Utd. 

It has become personal.......And Ashley will go to all ends to get rid of King......and as I said......and wasn't liked by a few on this forum....for telling the truth....that King was a Glib and fraudulent liar.....deemed by a High Court Judge in South Africa.........as I said Money talks.....especially in South Africa.

What has King got in comparison with Ashley?????????????? Not enough. This is the route Ashley will go down.

I believe that King and Co have gave Gers a loan but with £7.5 million in debt and another loan to the end of the season......using punters money for D2Day running of the club and no other big bucks coming in until the end of the season when we win the league and move up.  That is if we don't go bankrupt in between.

What a mess we are in.......does this mean that if the shit hits the fan, Although its not Ashley.....could be his money given to the likes of Lambias to buy Gers for a song.????

What a hell of a shit heap Murray has left us in......His fault and no others......should be stripped of his title.

Correct me if I'm wrong......I believe he is sticking his nose in buying the steel companies that have gone to the wall........not to mention £70 MILLION missing from Gers..........are the police that stupid?????....(YES THEY ARE)......they have only to knock on Murray's door......all the Answers are there.

If Ashley gets his hands on all the kit and caboodle.........Ibrox etc will become another SILVERBURN, BRAEHEAD and METRO CENTRE!!!!!

Cannot see this panning out in our favour before Christmas.

Happy Days.

#55 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 07:12 PM

This saga is amazing

Rangers must of spent more than any amount of EBT tax on lawyer fees

#56 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,429 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 09:05 PM

If Ashley were to gain the power he had over Rangers as before then that would be the end, I don't know one single fan who would go to the games or buy anything related to the club.
Ashley is cancer and all the wrong doing on his part is astonishing, will take a while to get rid of him such is the rot he has allowed himself.

Paying him that Loan back changes absolutely nothing Eddie and I wish you would stop saying it, the only liar in all of this is the fat cat Ashley......end of!!

#57 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,032 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 10:45 PM

Anybody would think Eddie didnt like Dave King.

#58 Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 11:13 PM

Hi Guys,   Trav.........The whole Bloody lot of them are LIARS !!!!!

Dave King.....Portrayed from day 1 to the supporters and put on a Pedestal as the Saviour of Gers.....apart from a small loan by the 3 bears ....nothing of any magnitude of Money from King's coffers to the club.

As I keep on saying the fans are easily led.......what happens of which way things are panning out when we are either back in court or bankrupt.

Cam.......If I loaned you £10......somewhere along the line I would want it back........in Ashley's case it is £5 million......and he wants it back......Guess Christmas is coming.......hope you can take this onboard......penny dropped yet.?

We can play on the park and beat all in front of us.....apart from the slight slip......Hibs....but if we have no money to run the club, pay players, staff, tea lady etc....we won't be playing anyone.

Ok DK......the balls in your court.....promises....grow some balls and put your money where your mouth is. KAPISH !

Guys, we cannot keep on looking at this situation through Rose Tinted Glasses, it is what it is.....the biggest shitty mess in Scotland. We need this mess sorted ASAP.

Happy Days.

#59 Donald

Donald

Veteran

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:04 AM

Sorry Ed but you seem to have a very limited and distorted view of whats happening at Ibrox. The problem is everything you believe starts with the misguided premise that Dave King is the Anti-Christ who is out to destroy our club. Granted he's no angel but if you can't see that he loves the club and genuinely wants to do the best he can for us then your just not looking or are too blind to see the reality.

As Camshy says paying back the 5 million won't free us of Ashley. He would still own 9% of the club and 49% of Rangers Retail and the grossly unfair arrangements that gets us 50p for every 10 quid we spend on merchandising would still be around for another 7 years at least. King has at least shown he's got the balls to stand up for Rangers, even under threat of jail, instead of just accepting Ashleys bullying and allowing us to become another of his little toys.

And if I lend you 5 million under terms where we agree on a specific period of time you are given to pay it back and then I demand the money back immediately you would have no legal or moral obligation to do so would you? Can you understand that? Ashley will get his money back, nobody is saying he won't but he has to accept the terms of the agreement he made.

Please tell me when King has lied regarding Rangers. From what I can see he has brought in quality people who have done a great job so far. The board have supplied Rangers with the money we have needed (at zero interest) to go forward and they have guaranteed to continue to do so. He has brought much more transparency to the club and encouraged fan involvement. Even you acknowledge the huge improvements in the team.

And before you rabbit on about the millions King talked about investing I'll try to put a link to an intelligent article from Ibrox Noise, a site far from sympathetic to King in the past. http://www.ibroxnois...ng-rangers.html

But most importantly I believe that this board has brought back a sense of self respect, confidence and dignity to the club both on and off the park.  

Edited by Donald, 12 November 2015 - 04:06 AM.

#60 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,699 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 06:21 AM

Sorry Ed but you seem to have a very limited and distorted view of whats happening at Ibrox. The problem is everything you believe starts with the misguided premise that Dave King is the Anti-Christ who is out to destroy our club. Granted he's no angel but if you can't see that he loves the club and genuinely wants to do the best he can for us then your just not looking or are too blind to see the reality.

As Camshy says paying back the 5 million won't free us of Ashley. He would still own 9% of the club and 49% of Rangers Retail and the grossly unfair arrangements that gets us 50p for every 10 quid we spend on merchandising would still be around for another 7 years at least. King has at least shown he's got the balls to stand up for Rangers, even under threat of jail, instead of just accepting Ashleys bullying and allowing us to become another of his little toys.

And if I lend you 5 million under terms where we agree on a specific period of time you are given to pay it back and then I demand the money back immediately you would have no legal or moral obligation to do so would you? Can you understand that? Ashley will get his money back, nobody is saying he won't but he has to accept the terms of the agreement he made.

Please tell me when King has lied regarding Rangers. From what I can see he has brought in quality people who have done a great job so far. The board have supplied Rangers with the money we have needed (at zero interest) to go forward and they have guaranteed to continue to do so. He has brought much more transparency to the club and encouraged fan involvement. Even you acknowledge the huge improvements in the team.

And before you rabbit on about the millions King talked about investing I'll try to put a link to an intelligent article from Ibrox Noise, a site far from sympathetic to King in the past. http://www.ibroxnois...ng-rangers.html

But most importantly I believe that this board has brought back a sense of self respect, confidence and dignity to the club both on and off the park.  

Around 75% now I believe Donald. He was awarded the extra % after giving the last £5 mill loan.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rangers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users