rangers

1465 replies to this topic

#1401 zander

zander

Hall Of Fame

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:27 PM

Also in the msm Zander....you think there's more to it mate ?

No idea Dug but i would be happy if this was the last we saw of him, all he can do is run fast.

#1402 sployal

sployal

International

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

who the fuck is Harry mate ?

Harry Houdini, Harry Worth, Harry Hill ?...................... :lol:

What's in a name? it's the 6 pack that counts? :thumbup:

#1403 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,424 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:34 PM

A bit harsh Zander but i agree that he will be no great loss as he has hardly featured. Another like Black , Shiels and Barton who i expected to do well that has failed to live up to expectations 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#1404 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,632 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:36 PM

A bit harsh Zander but i agree that he will be no great loss as he has hardly featured. Another like Black , Shiels and Barton who i expected to do well that has failed to live up to expectations 

Tbh Trav he hasn't been given a regular prolonged run mate.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#1405 sployal

sployal

International

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:43 PM

After that second half drubbing of the Dons Pedro has my authority tae kick the baws of anyone who steps out of line.

#1406 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,632 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:08 PM

After that second half drubbing of the Dons Pedro has my authority tae kick the baws of anyone who steps out of line.

tenor.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#1407 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,424 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:17 AM

Tbh Trav he hasn't been given a regular prolonged run mate.

What is his best position Dug? I just don't know myself. Is it wide of a front 3? Through the middle in a 4 4 2? A No.10? 

Successive managers have left him out the team so there may well be an attitude problem. TBH after being left out for such a long period of time that may  be the case.

Warburton spent close to £2 million including transfer fees, wages , agent fees and signing on fees on MoH and Dodoo yet never gave either a real run in the team. 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#1408 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,632 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:36 AM

What is his best position Dug? I just don't know myself. Is it wide of a front 3? Through the middle in a 4 4 2? A No.10? 

Successive managers have left him out the team so there may well be an attitude problem. TBH after being left out for such a long period of time that may  be the case.

Warburton spent close to £2 million including transfer fees, wages , agent fees and signing on fees on MoH and Dodoo yet never gave either a real run in the team. 

I think for me (and it would be better/easier for you lads that go) I'd liked to have seen him tried in both....the lad himself will know & surely have passed that on to the manager....I've only seen him in fits and starts out wide. For some reason I don't see him as a main striker. Yep, agree about Dodoo also.

#1409 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,424 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:54 AM

In fairness to MoH i have seen him run at full backs and get to the goal line and fire in great crosses into 6 yard box but nobody was there. They were mostly standing around 30 yards from goal 'keeping control of the football' or whatever it was Warburton used to say to describe pointless possession 

If you are going to give him a run in the team who do you leave out? For me they are all much of a muchness. I seem to be giving him a hard time but Waghorn for me would have to be the one to miss out. Miller is playing well and Garner is the more natural through the middle. TBH a front 2 of Garner and MoH might not be so bad. Garners aerial ability and MoHs pace might actually work

#1410 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,666 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 07:44 AM

Having seen him first hand I think the reason he isnt getting a game is he is shite.
Seen him loads and yeah he might get to the line but his delivery, decision making is awful. A very poor player and his only attribute is pace and that is the very thing that makes him a poor player.

He relies on it too much, head down and runs into a brick wall or empty space with no way back.

#1411 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,632 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:34 AM

Having seen him first hand I think the reason he isnt getting a game is he is shite.
Seen him loads and yeah he might get to the line but his delivery, decision making is awful. A very poor player and his only attribute is pace and that is the very thing that makes him a poor player.

He relies on it too much, head down and runs into a brick wall or empty space with no way back.

do you not think though, having spent what they did he should realistically have been given a decent run Cam. Remember big Hately ? He wasn't too hot when he first arrived but was given the time to settle and eventually became a great player for Rangers....and when Mo Johnstone was signed it was McCoist who kept the bench warm for some time.

#1412 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,666 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:42 AM

do you not think though, having spent what they did he should realistically have been given a decent run Cam. Remember big Hately ? He wasn't too hot when he first arrived but was given the time to settle and eventually became a great player for Rangers....and when Mo Johnstone was signed it was McCoist who kept the bench warm for some time.

I hear you Dug, the thing with big Hately was not his ability it was his work rate. He was far too lazy when he first came and the fans let him know. I remember the games well when he lost the ball or didnt chase down a ball, the howls of discontent showed him what we as fans expected.....hard graft.

With MoH he has been here long enough and had enough game time and time to train and adjust.
Most teams play with 10 behind the ball so running in a straight line does not work. He is a poor player with shocking link up and shite delivery when he does beat his man.
His attitude when he has played has been very poor. Rotten player who will never come good in the blue of Rangers, never gives his all and he will be gone soon enough and will not be missed.

Another example of wasted money under Warburton.....

#1413 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,424 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:10 AM

I hear you Dug, the thing with big Hately was not his ability it was his work rate. He was far too lazy when he first came and the fans let him know. I remember the games well when he lost the ball or didnt chase down a ball, the howls of discontent showed him what we as fans expected.....hard graft.

With MoH he has been here long enough and had enough game time and time to train and adjust.
Most teams play with 10 behind the ball so running in a straight line does not work. He is a poor player with shocking link up and shite delivery when he does beat his man.
His attitude when he has played has been very poor. Rotten player who will never come good in the blue of Rangers, never gives his all and he will be gone soon enough and will not be missed.

That is very nearly Dugesque Cam. No chance of you getting splinters  ;)

I agree about teams sitting deep but even against Celtic he was never given a chance.

Josh Windass , Joey Garner and Dodoo are the ones i want to see getting extended runs in the team

#1414 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,632 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:34 AM

you see him more often (when he plays) than me so on this subject I won't argue with you......

#1415 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,666 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:36 AM

That is very nearly Dugesque Cam. No chance of you getting splinters  ;)

I agree about teams sitting deep but even against Celtic he was never given a chance.

Josh Windass , Joey Garner and Dodoo are the ones i want to see getting extended runs in the team

That is the one game I would have liked to see him stretch his legs as Celtic play similar to us, not quality wise but position wise and dont sit with 10 behind the ball.

His pace could have hurt them but we will never know as I cant see him bei g here next year and he has zero chance of making either game befire the season ends.

#1416 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,167 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:30 AM

Hyndman Returns To Cherries

https://rangers.co.u...turns-cherries/

Edited by Hairy Scot, 10 May 2017 - 12:30 AM.

Common sense

#1417 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,424 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:22 PM

Pedro admitting in the press that Ryan Jack is a target.

Reading his comments on Joey Garner he sees him as having a leading role to play next season. I know it's not a popular view but I agree with the manager. Play to his strengths and there is a player in there.

It will make little difference who we sign if we don't get that defence sorted!!!

#1418 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 66,632 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:31 PM

Pedro admitting in the press that Ryan Jack is a target.

Reading his comments on Joey Garner he sees him as having a leading role to play next season. I know it's not a popular view but I agree with the manager. Play to his strengths and there is a player in there.

It will make little difference who we sign if we don't get that defence sorted!!!

I agree Trav....as much as I have said that he should be ditched....if he would completely cut out the downright nasty streak from his play I would reconsider. We have got to get an out and out goal scorer though.

#1419 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,424 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:43 PM

I agree Trav....as much as I have said that he should be ditched....if he would completely cut out the downright nasty streak from his play I would reconsider. We have got to get an out and out goal scorer though.

I don't mind him getting in about opposition but take the Hamilton game where he scored a 2nd half hat trick .. If the referee had done his job Joey would have been off for a wild kick at Imrie. Mental stuff and that has to stop.

#1420 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 406 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 03:41 PM

King announced that 35000 season tickets have been sold and that all money from them will go into the playing squad by my high school maths that's 14m so we will see how much is actually invested, funny how this guy seems to be a nowhere until season ticket renewal time

https://www.google.c...ws-10448922.amp

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rangers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users