• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,577 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:45 AM

On BTS 1 & just kicking off....close one this but hope the Gunners win.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#2 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,266 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:57 AM

I'm with you on that one Dug. To me Arsenal are a model team and Wenger a decent football thinker. Mind you not much youth academy talent which is surprising for a team with so much tradition.

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:33 PM

0-0 the now but Gabriel sent off for Arsenal. Apparently (need to see it at half time) Costa was involved.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:38 PM

What did Gabriel do to warrant the straight red card?

#5 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:40 PM

Is gabrial a new signing? Not heard of him
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#6 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:42 PM

Chelsea team:

55fd57ab04b96.jpg

Arsenal team:

55fd5804c0622.jpg

#7 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:45 PM

Is gabrial a new signing? Not heard of him

Joined start of the year Hoopz. Fucking Costa has been the instigator of this. He could have been sent off twice in the first half and is very very lucky still to be on. Watch the highlights and I think you'll agree wi me.

#8 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:47 PM

Joined start of the year Hoopz. Fucking Costa has been the instigator of this. He could have been sent off twice in the first half and is very very lucky still to be on. Watch the highlights and I think you'll agree wi me.

He is an idiot. A good player at times, but still an idiot.

#9 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,373 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:47 PM

Like to hear people thoughts and the red card, Costa has been at it all game by the sounds of reports and then the Arsenal player lifts his leg with Costa behind him.......obviously he wants to hit him but it's a brush and nothing more.
I'm willing to bet most folk will say what the arsenal player done merited a red but I can't agree with that......what makes what he done any worse than any of the 3 or 4 where Costa has his hands all over his opponent.

People talk about our refs but this kind of thing shows you there is zero common sense used by refs......I know Wenger is a moaner but that's 2 games in a row where his team have been poorly dealt with by the referee.

I can actually spell but this auto text stuff really makes me look like Hoopz :-)

Edited by Camshy, 19 September 2015 - 12:49 PM.

#10 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:49 PM

Chelsea are 17/20 to win at Betfair, even after the sending off. I know that they haven't been on their game, but surely they will perform better in the second half with the extra man. Mourinho has to take off Costa to keep that man advantage.

#11 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:50 PM

Like to hear people thoughts and the red card, Costa has been at it all game by the sounds of reports and then the Arsenal player lifts his leg with Costa behind him.......obviously he wants to hit him but it's a brush and nothing more.
I'm willing to bet most folk will say what the arsenal player done merited a red but I can't agree with that......what makes what he done any worse than any of the 3 or 4 where Costa has his hands all over his opponent.

People talk about our refs but this kind of think shows you there is zero common sense used by refs......I know Wenger is a moaner but that's 2 games in a row where his team have been poorly dealt with by the referee.

A kick out, whether there is contact or not, is violent conduct, so has to be a red. Costa should also have seen a red for slapping koscelny. I'm not so sure that he should be sent off for standing up and chesting the guy. I would have given him a booking for that.

#12 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:52 PM

Never seen it just switched it on now , costa can be very dirty.
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#13 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:52 PM

He is an idiot. A good player at times, but still an idiot.

Totally agree....can be a great scorer. Did you see what he has done...a sneaky, run to the ref bastard.

#14 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:55 PM

Totally agree....can be a great scorer. Did you see what he has done...a sneaky, run to the ref bastard.

It's hard to keep up with all the fouls he committed in the first half. I seen the major ones though.

#15 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:57 PM

People talk about our refs but this kind of thing shows you there is zero common sense used by refs......I know Wenger is a moaner but that's 2 games in a row where his team have been poorly dealt with by the referee.

I can actually spell but this auto text stuff really makes me look like Hoopz :-)

Was it not a 2nd yellow Cam....he had been previously booked I believe. If you look at the incident on close up Costa is behind Gabriel mouthing off to him & Gabriel reacted stupidly.

#16 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:57 PM

Zuma puts Chelsea 1-0 in front.

#17 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:25 PM

I was just going to cash out as well. I'm keeping my bet on Chelsea to win.

#18 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:25 PM

Was it not a 2nd yellow Cam....he had been previously booked I believe. If you look at the incident on close up Costa is behind Gabriel mouthing off to him & Gabriel reacted stupidly.

It was a straight red from what I seen. 

#19 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:26 PM

Costa with a bit of afters AGAIN

#20 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators