S5E18 All Teams To Score

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

aka Krys on the SFF Podcast

• 6,474 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:20 PM

This week, Krys is joined by Scottish Football Forums owner and Director of Podcasting Craig, as well as John the walking stats book. John delights us with his latest passion – both teams to score statistics – after realising that all six games in the Premiership saw both teams scoring.

Somewhere in between, the guys manage to chat about Celtic’s European exit, the Scottish Cup third round action, Rangers joining Peterhead in the Petrofac Training Cup final scheduled sometime in the late Spring, and of course all the fall out from the latest inability for pundits to know what constitutes a hand ball decision.

Throw in some league reconstruction chat and the usual Premiership predictions and it’s no surprise that this podcast runs a bit longer than usual. We hope it’s worthwhile though, and it was certainly enjoyable to record.

Thanks as always to McBookie for providing the stakes in our charity bet. No win this week sadly, but with Craig on a 100% record we can’t fail this week. We hope.

Give sffpodcast On Twitter to keep up with the latest charity bet odds, or just to give us some feedback on the podcast. And of course you can join us on Scottish Football Forums for all your predictor and forum needs!

#2 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 11:45 PM

I really enjoyed this week. Good bit of banter and really old chat. It went off on a tangent at times but that is what made it so good.

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

#3 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,032 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:38 AM

BTTS in all games happened in scottish league 2 on 7th of this month , there has only been one 0-0 all season so plenty of goals doon there.

i am gonna try that league on the 12th dec if all games beat the weather and do 4fold / 5fold for safety.
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#4 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 07:49 AM

BTTS in all games happened in scottish league 2 on 7th of this month , there has only been one 0-0 all season so plenty of goals doon there.

i am gonna try that league on the 12th dec if all games beat the weather and do 4fold / 5fold for safety.

Aye. I spotted that after we'd finished podcast.

#5 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,391 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:19 AM

As I've said on the Football betting thread I've been watching the Vanarama National League recently & my last 3 main Saturday singles BTTS have all been there & have won for me. I've had a look at this Saturday's games & checked out gaffa's BTTS link (very informative by the way) and I think I'll have a single and a treble. I'll give the games I've opted for with BTTS % for the home team @ home & the away team away.

Woking (58.3%) v Lincoln (66.7%)

Halifax (81.8%) v Guisley (50%)

Torquay (60%) v Wrexham (70%)

Going by the past 3 or 4 games for both teams scoring I'm veering towards the Woking v Lincoln game as my main bet along with the Dundee Aberdeen game.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#6 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 12:54 PM

Aye. I spotted that after we'd finished podcast.

Jaybee - did you pick BTTS in all the predictor games? Yet you have just done research that shows it is very unlikely to happen!

#7 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:16 PM

Jaybee - did you pick BTTS in all the predictor games? Yet you have just done research that shows it is very unlikely to happen!

I know. Madness but you never know.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

#8 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:29 PM

I know. Madness but you never know.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Think you mentioned on the podcast that McBookie was giving 45/1 on it happening in the SPL last week

45/1 equates to a probability of winning of just 0.21739, so a chance of winning of only 2.17%

#9 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:14 PM

Director of Podcasting is a great title. I need a business card.

#10 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:19 PM

Director of Podcasting is a great title. I need a business card.

Will it be like Patrick Bateman's?

#11 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,382 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:23 PM

Will it be like Patrick Bateman's?

No, it will be better. More like Jared Leto's card.

#12 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,391 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 05:05 PM

As I've said on the Football betting thread I've been watching the Vanarama National League recently & my last 3 main Saturday singles BTTS have all been there & have won for me. I've had a look at this Saturday's games & checked out gaffa's BTTS link (very informative by the way) and I think I'll have a single and a treble. I'll give the games I've opted for with BTTS % for the home team @ home & the away team away.

Woking (58.3%) v Lincoln (66.7%)

Halifax (81.8%) v Guisley (50%)

Torquay (60%) v Wrexham (70%)

Going by the past 3 or 4 games for both teams scoring I'm veering towards the Woking v Lincoln game as my main bet along with the Dundee Aberdeen game.

Woking v Lincoln in.....Four weeks on the trot!......All teams in my trbl scored apart from Torquay so not too despondent. Overall I'm down today due having a BTTS on Dundee v Aberdeen.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users