Referendum for Europe. ......

1161 replies to this topic

#1021 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:39 PM

More blackmail from the totalitarian state aka the EU. A E50 BILLION divorce settlement before the UK leaves ? Not One fucking penny should the UK give that corrupt shower of cunts. Simply tell them thanks but no thanks. Call THEIR fucking bluff & tell them to fuck right off...we'll trade elsewhere! They'll miss us more than the other way!!

http://www.msn.com/e...cid=mailsignout

Main stream media stirring up shit dug, we can walk out whenever we want.

Give them the old 'Vicky' sign and then let them rot.

Anyway, we have always kicked their arses, and we can and will do it again.

#1022 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:25 PM

French are pulling away from the traditional Left......

If, Le Pen gets in, It will be interesting to see how France considers itself in Europe.....

Wonder what wee Nicki thinks.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-39686993

#1023 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,432 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:13 PM

French are pulling away from the traditional Left......

If, Le Pen gets in, It will be interesting to see how France considers itself in Europe.....

Wonder what wee Nicki thinks.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk...europe-39686993

The aristocracy will be rejuvenated, the monarchy resurrected, and the peasants put back in their place.

Trucs la république

Shit Creek

#1024 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:37 AM

Of course the defeated participants will support Macron & urge everybody to vote for him. They hate the thought of change that le Pen wishes to bring to France. I believe the phrase...'There is none so blind as those who will not see' would apply nicely to the French left who supposedly saw a Police Officer killed by a terrorist last week. Damn the right wing Le Pen for wanting to do something.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#1025 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,432 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:48 AM

Of course the defeated participants will support Macron & urge everybody to vote for him. They hate the thought of change that le Pen wishes to bring to France. I believe the phrase...'There is none so blind as those who will not see' would apply nicely to the French left who supposedly saw a Police Officer killed by a terrorist last week. Damn the right wing Le Pen for wanting to do something.

Unfortunately the pinko liberal progressive left has blinded many to the realities of life.

While I am not a big fan of the Tories I have to say that in the UK it's pretty much Hobson's Choice.

The Loony Left has fucked the country so badly that it's now on life support just waiting for someone to pull the plug.

Shit Creek

#1026 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:10 AM

Unfortunately the pinko liberal progressive left has blinded many to the realities of life.

While I am not a big fan of the Tories I have to say that in the UK it's pretty much Hobson's Choice.

The Loony Left has fucked the country so badly that it's now on life support just waiting for someone to pull the plug.

I heard a snippet on the news yesterday....Corbyn says if he's elected PM he will introduce...................wait for it...................four new Bank Holidays. An election winner if you ask me......

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#1027 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:22 AM

I heard a snippet on the news yesterday....Corbyn says if he's elected PM he will introduce...................wait for it...................four new Bank Holidays. An election winner if you ask me......

Read that..... St Paddy's Day is a bank holiday here anyway..... :lol:

#1028 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:34 AM

Read that..... St Paddy's Day is a bank holiday here anyway..... :lol:

was that one ? Only one I heard mentioned (I was pretty busy scratching my baws at the time.... :D ) was St George's day.

#1029 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,432 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:35 AM

The man is the epitome of a wanker.

Shit Creek

#1030 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:39 AM

The man is the epitome of a wanker.

you do an injustice to the one handed cowboys mate.....

#1031 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:44 AM

was that one ? Only one I heard mentioned (I was pretty busy scratching my baws at the time.... :D ) was St George's day.

All four Saints...... not sure if all four countries got all four Bank Holidays...... or each got their own individual Saints day off.....

#1032 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:45 AM

Says he will look at Trident....... bit vague :lol:

#1033 noidea

noidea

International

• Banned
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:46 AM

Joan McAlpine an alleged journalist and MSP has compared living in the UK ( she must mean Scotland as this is where she lives) as like living in hell. Unfortunately Guy Verhofstadt has already claimed Brussels is hell, as that is how he described it to David Davis when he visited him in Brussels. I think Alex Salmond must have done something to her brain before he moved on to Anna Soubry. 

#1034 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:38 AM

Joan McAlpine an alleged journalist and MSP has compared living in the UK ( she must mean Scotland as this is where she lives) as like living in hell. Unfortunately Guy Verhofstadt has already claimed Brussels is hell, as that is how he described it to David Davis when he visited him in Brussels. I think Alex Salmond must have done something to her brain before he moved on to Anna Soubry. 

Joan McAlpine eh? The slut who was sleeping with the husband of a female photographer she hired to do some basically unrequired work so that McAlpine could pay money into her lover's bank account out of 'Parliamentary expenses'.....Hell? that'll be what this slut put an innocent wife through!

http://www.dailymail...t-children.html

Meant to add...if she don't like living here then she is free to fuck off somewhere else....Middle east? Know what they do to adulteresses out there.

Edited by black dog, 26 April 2017 - 11:40 AM.

#1035 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:05 PM

Joan McAlpine eh? The slut who was sleeping with the husband of a female photographer she hired to do some basically unrequired work so that McAlpine could pay money into her lover's bank account out of 'Parliamentary expenses'.....Hell? that'll be what this slut put an innocent wife through!

Meant to add...if she don't like living here then she is free to fuck off somewhere else....Middle east? Know what they do to adulteresses out there.

Brutal...... but fair :D

#1036 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,285 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 12:24 PM

See the Turks have arrested 3000 folk alleged to have been behind the coupe (spelling? :D )

Aye, that'll be the same coupe (how do you spell it ? :D ) that you yourself organised for your own benefits........

Now, regardless of guilt, ye want these folk swept away......

Worth pointing out, these are my own musings and have no proof based on any fact!..... :D

#1037 noidea

noidea

International

• Banned
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:43 PM

That's right I forgot about that. What a boot !!!!

#1038 sployal

sployal

Hall Of Fame

• 1,694 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:15 PM

See the Turks have arrested 3000 folk alleged to have been behind the coupe (spelling? :D )

Aye, that'll be the same coupe (how do you spell it ? :D ) that you yourself organised for your own benefits........

Now, regardless of guilt, ye want these folk swept away......

Worth pointing out, these are my own musings and have no proof based on any fact!..... :D

LB I've worked alongside a lot of Turks and believe me they are decent folks but fucking fanatics.

Football crazy cunts would fight among themselves whenever 1 of them matches came on opposing teams from one or the other side of the Bosfor, crazier than the OF i swear it.

Never heard them talking about Europe, politics or shit like that and were always courteous whenever (their) women were around dishing out the beer and grub.

#1039 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,963 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:40 PM

Have a wee look at this link....I agree with what has been done but suspicious of the motives behind it as the SNP are committed to Europe.

https://www.thecouri...-out-of-the-eu/

#1040 noidea

noidea

International

• Banned
  • 787 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

Have a wee look at this link....I agree with what has been done but suspicious of the motives behind it as the SNP are committed to Europe.

https://www.thecouri...-out-of-the-eu/

The SNP will chop and change their position on a daily/hourly basis to suit their narrative at that time and even location relying on keeping the news managed by their spin doctors. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users