Referendum for Europe. ......

1076 replies to this topic

#1061 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 67,381 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 12:51 PM

Thank God we are getting out. What a bunch of undemocratic browbeating blackguards. So we have to negotiate with all 27. Except when it comes to Gibraltar, then we are expected to give way to Spain. The cheek of the Spanish is breathtaking in particular, what with The plazzas de soberania.

I know this will not happen yet but we should resile ourselves to the fact we will have to walk away. You can't negotiate with a bunch of megalomaniacs. 

After all the huffing and puffing......or are we in need of a pinch of salt ?

http://www.express.c...oreign-Minister

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#1062 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 07:25 AM

Just listening to attention seeking, forgotten has been Nick Clegg getting an easy ride on BBC news....there's a surprise eh? Anyway this bell end wants a first referendum on whatever deal Theresa May secures with the corrupt EU as we approach B - Day. Clegg is another that just hates the democracy bestowed upon and taken advantage of by the majority of the British public in voting to get out of a totalitarian institution! Anything to try and muddy the waters....Anything to get back in the limelight by a total DUD!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#1063 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:03 PM

shoogly heid 'demands' the UK government rethinks Brexit strategy..............#deludedasfuck............ :lol:

#1064 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,983 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:31 PM

shoogly heid 'demands' the UK government rethinks Brexit strategy..............#deludedasfuck............ :lol:

Going by the SNP slip..

Think she needs to look at her own strategy.....
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#1065 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 05:56 PM

Going by the SNP slip..

Think she needs to look at her own strategy.....

Pffft....what do the plebs know mate....Do as I say is the seperatists attitude!

#1066 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:35 AM

Brexit negotiations began yesterday and Michel Barnier, chief negotiator for the EU, still demands that our 'divorce' settlement payment to leave must be finalised. We put in £billions every year and these corrupt fuckers want more under the guise of a divorce settlement? Fuck them....not one penny, not one euro should we give to that institutions to prop up its corrupt regime. It knows that others who remain are going to be forced to fork out more annually as the UK's input will be sorely missed so this is its last opportunity to screw us! Fuck off Barnier and the EU!!!

#1067 Young Lochinvar

Young Lochinvar

Super Sub

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 07:37 AM

Apparently Brexit is just like sex.

Go in hard and come out soft.   :)

#1068 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:04 AM

Apparently Brexit is just like sex.

Go in hard and come out soft.   :)

tell you what.....after the majority of the UK voting to leave I really, really hope that Davis & his gang do not cede bugger all to the EU and let down those who wanted to get the fuck out.

#1069 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,983 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:41 PM

tell you what.....after the majority of the UK voting to leave I really, really hope that Davis & his gang do not cede bugger all to the EU and let down those who wanted to get the fuck out.

I don't know much about Davis, but hope he is a strong character.

One thing I did like in his address was..... Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed!

Let's hooevhe sticks to it.
Posted Image

#1070 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:09 PM

EU president Tusk has stated that Theresa May's proposal for all EU citizens living here to have the same benefits as UK citizens was 'below'  his expectations....Eh? I'll need to read more about this but that was the STV news headlines. Wtf does Tusk expect....that EU citizens are preferred before UK residents ? Fuck right off!

And a 'STV' poll shows that 6 out of 10 want a new referendum ........................after the full terms of Brexit are known. So.............they don't know what the full terms will be but they want a new referendum? Fucking idiots!

There was a referendum and the majority spoke...OUT!!!! Dry your eyes you sad cunts!

#1071 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 09:22 PM

EU president Tusk has stated that Theresa May's proposal for all EU citizens living here to have the same benefits as UK citizens was 'below'  his expectations....Eh? I'll need to read more about this but that was the STV news headlines. Wtf does Tusk expect....that EU citizens are preferred before UK residents ? Fuck right off!

And a 'STV' poll shows that 6 out of 10 want a new referendum ........................after the full terms of Brexit are known. So.............they don't know what the full terms will be but they want a new referendum? Fucking idiots!

There was a referendum and the majority spoke...OUT!!!! Dry your eyes you sad cunts!

The clandestine agenda here from all TV and radio media is to keep us in the German rankling  EU. The EU tactic is to try to unbalance British public opinion by blowing hot and cold, ably assisted by the leftist BBC and Sky News. Just look at the ridiculous 'settling of accounts' demand. Put this in a bank account and the interest will pay for the Greece bailout for years to come, and prop up the EU with no discernible benefit to the UK, so after a few years the German dominated EU will have adjusted their economies to balance out. with 60 billion in cash left over. The UK will have saved the EU for them while the Germans continue to prosper at the UK's expense. Don't worry too much the UK government are aware of the German / French connivance.

#1072 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 10:34 AM

The fact that Tusk, Juncker along with others are not happy with the 'headlined' proposals by the UK re EU citizens currently residing here indicates to me that they are no more interested in 'any proposal' made by the UK than where their next £billion comes from (and we know where they would like it plus many more to come from eh?). have a shifty at this link....seem unfair to you ?

http://www.mirror.co...lained-10673569

personally I think May & David Davis should walk away from the whole damn shambles and leave these despots considering THEIR position.....we are LEAVING!!!

#1073 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,983 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:20 AM

This election has left us fucked...... could get the worst of both world's, unless parties pull together.

Which won't happen.

A fucking disaster
Posted Image

#1074 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:33 AM

This election has left us fucked...... could get the worst of both world's, unless parties pull together.

Which won't happen.

A fucking disaster

Regards Brexit mate ? Not in my opinion.....only way that could happen is if other parties, especially the IRA sympathiser's & wee shoogly heid's, have any influence which I doubt very much. The EU are attempting to use the election result as a negotiating tool in a feeble attempt to push the UK into a corner......they need us more than the other way around.....they need our cash....that's why they are 'demanding' a £65-100 billion settlement fee...................TO ALLOW US TO LEAVE ? They can fuck right off. The UK holds the cards & Tusk and Juncker are playing political poker..............very badly.

#1075 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 30,983 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:01 PM

Regards Brexit mate ? Not in my opinion.....only way that could happen is if other parties, especially the IRA sympathiser's & wee shoogly heid's, have any influence which I doubt very much. The EU are attempting to use the election result as a negotiating tool in a feeble attempt to push the UK into a corner......they need us more than the other way around.....they need our cash....that's why they are 'demanding' a £65-100 billion settlement fee...................TO ALLOW US TO LEAVE ? They can fuck right off. The UK holds the cards & Tusk and Juncker are playing political poker..............very badly.

Hope you're right....
Posted Image

#1076 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 501 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:50 PM

The fact that Tusk, Juncker along with others are not happy with the 'headlined' proposals by the UK re EU citizens currently residing here indicates to me that they are no more interested in 'any proposal' made by the UK than where their next £billion comes from (and we know where they would like it plus many more to come from eh?). have a shifty at this link....seem unfair to you ?

http://www.mirror.co...lained-10673569

personally I think May & David Davis should walk away from the whole damn shambles and leave these despots considering THEIR position.....we are LEAVING!!!

As I said in March.

I know this will not happen yet but we should resile ourselves to the fact we will have to walk away. You can't negotiate with a bunch of megalomaniacs. 

What sort of people would demand that their citizens living in another sovereign country be subject to their own authority and not that of the host country. Do they demand the same for their citizens in the USA.

Megalomania:- Noun. A mental illness characterised by delusions of grandeur or a craving for power.

I wonder who are the dreamers Tusk refers to when speaking of the UK remaining in the EU? Must be the corbynboomerangers who voted for corbyndaydreaming spending other peoples money policies. I've got three of them, and I'm thinking of how to get them out of the house and fend for themselves instead of sponging off their parents. Personally I believe the labour party is full of spongers who want others to pay to salve their consciences. Never think of putting their hands in their own pockets or of volunteering to do to some unpaid charity work. Their hearts are in the right place, just them and their hands that are not.
Say and do anything but pay themselves or do hardship personally. Virtue signalling, Hardship avoiding philistines sums up the labour party perfectly. 

#1077 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,381 posts

Posted Today, 11:31 AM

and you can stick your European Court of Justice also.....we are leaving. The sheer audacity of these fuckers.

https://www.express....ens-Theresa-May

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users