#22 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:09 AM

Hope you didn't steal any of the pitch

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

At least they didn't attack Springsteen while they were on the pitch....

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#23 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 10:55 AM

Acording to the kieth jaskhun every body on stage was attacked and spat at as well as the crowd were singing the sash

#24 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,345 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:56 AM

The sound was terrible for large parts of the gig. It was far too echoey.

#25 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

aka Krys on the SFF Podcast

• 6,474 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:29 PM

Despite Hampden's best efforts to ruin yet another gig by being woeful for acoustics, the gig was still fantastic. I don't think I've ever worked for three and a half hours straight - that's what coffee breaks are for! Phenomenal, and some of the choices of songs were just brilliant.

I mean he did Sandy, all because someone in the crowd asked him to. With such an extensive back catalogue, to be able to just pluck one and play it unrehearsed is outstanding.

Three and a half hours and I was still disappointed when it was finished. Always leave them wanting more I guess!

#26 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,378 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 03:03 PM

Acording to the kieth jaskhun every body on stage was attacked and spat at as well as the crowd were singing the sash

That's ok then...The Sash isn't a sectarian song..... ;)

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#27 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:21 PM

That's ok then...The Sash isn't a sectarian song..... ;)

Oops I stand corrected its a folk song it's the add ons that's sectarian

#28 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,378 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:29 PM

Oops I stand corrected its a folk song it's the add ons that's sectarian

correct.....

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#29 Goanjock

Goanjock

Hall Of Fame

• Members
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:56 PM

Despite Hampden's best efforts to ruin yet another gig by being woeful for acoustics, the gig was still fantastic. I don't think I've ever worked for three and a half hours straight - that's what coffee breaks are for! Phenomenal, and some of the choices of songs were just brilliant.

I mean he did Sandy, all because someone in the crowd asked him to. With such an extensive back catalogue, to be able to just pluck one and play it unrehearsed is outstanding.

Three and a half hours and I was still disappointed when it was finished. Always leave them wanting more I guess!

We were in the front section (I know for other reasons you couldn't be) so the acoustics sounded a lot better although I was aware of the echo a couple of times and a couple of songs the sound didn't sound right in parts but was then fixed........amazing set list and I have never heard such a tight band musically. At times me and Mrs Jock just stood and stared in total awe of teh music. How many bands can add to a set list as they go along with the "sign choices" 41 Shots was so powerful and the acoustic This Hard Land was as if he was playing in a pub not a stadium of 50000 people just fantastic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users