S5E35 Injury Time Drama

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

aka Krys on the SFF Podcast

• 6,474 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:41 PM

It’s Krys and John again this week, discussing all the drama from this weekend’s SPFL fixtures. Between three games in the Championship and one in League Two there were no fewer than four injury time equalisers – and indeed that League Two game there were two injury time goals!

Rangers were made to wait for their Championship title celebrations, but it could be a double celebration this coming week as they host Dumbarton before taking on Peterhead in the Petrofac Training Cup final.

In the top flight, it’s as you were after Celtic and Aberdeen both won and the guys discuss how lucky Scott Brown was and how brilliant Michael McGovern was. Elsewhere, Dundee United edge ever closer to Kilmarnock above them and the weekly question of whether or not they’ll stay up is asked. Tune in again next week to see if the pendulum swings again.

There’s predictions and charity bet picking before finishing up with some Rangers at Wrestlemania chat. No really.

Thanks as always to McBookie for providing the stakes in our charity bet. No luck this weekend as yet another decent choice on paper comes nowhere near winning.

Give sffpodcast On Twitter a follow to keep up with the latest charity bet odds, or just to give us some feedback on the podcast. And of course you can join us on Scottish Football Forums for all your predictor and forum needs!

#2 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 17,877 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:11 PM

lolololol canny believe JB actually still watches Wrestlemania :lol:

PS - its not real btw!

#3 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:16 PM

Great pod again. Needs that Hamish chap tho

#4 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

aka Krys on the SFF Podcast

• 6,474 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:23 AM

Great pod again. Needs that Hamish chap tho

Aye, I'm looking forward to the week when both him and I are available. I really enjoyed listening to the one he was on so I'd really like to get a chance to chat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users