• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,344 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:21 PM

We are have teamed up with Scottish Football Forums to bring you Yesbets, a matched betting service that can earn you up to £1,000 per month in risk free tax free cash and a great way to earn some extra cash in your spare time.

So What is Matched Betting?

Matched betting uses bonus cash from the bookmakers to cover every outcome of a sporting event to guarantee a profit regardless of what happens. There is no tax to pay on your profit and absolutely no risk.

How Much Can I Earn?

If you don’t have any betting accounts, it’s pretty easy to earn £500 - £800 within a few weeks and that’s being conservative. If you can spare more time you can earn a lot more. If you already have betting accounts, you can still earn £500- £1000 per month by taking advantage of ongoing offers from bookmakers. Yesbets shows you how to extract every single one for profit.

What Do I Need to Get Started? 

You’ll need about £50 - £100 to get started and to place your bets. We’ll talk you through exactly what to do, with video tutorials.We also offer live chat for if you get stuck at any point throughout the process. Yesbets is completely free to join and you can complete 3 offers which will make you about £50 in profit. 

Is this For Real?

It certainly is, but I think this has been covered on a previous thread here. Matched betting has been featured in the Guradian, The Telegraph, The Huffington Post and many other places as a great way to earn risk free tax free cash. Once you get your head around the concept, it as easy as placing 2 bets and making profit. You can watch a video of us making £15 in 5 minutes

Why Yesbets?

Yesbets collects all the offers from around the betting world, shows you you which events to bet on, at what odds and the amount to bet. Yesbets also keeps track of all your bets and balances, so you always know how much you’ve made and where your money is. Below is a screenshot of an account that made £243 in 3 weeks and that was without the basic offers. 

betting history.jpg

You can also see what our existing members have to say about us on Trust Pilot as an easy way to make risk free cash. Our aim is to make matched betting as easy and as profitable as possible, so why get started with matched betting today and start earning risk free cash?

Join Yesbets for Free Today

#2 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:17 AM

I did matched betting a few years ago and used all the sign up offers from the main sites. Would this work for me now?

#3 Hasnatcsit

Hasnatcsit

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:14 AM

This system is really great. It is the very helpful system. I have already earned a lot of money from this system. Thanks 

My Football Live Streaming site and You will get also betting tips here. 

#4 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 37,685 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 04:08 PM

Bet365 doing it for england v slovakia

Some1 walk me through that is too much readin it confuses me

Bullet points

Put £50 in my acc

I place £25 on over 2.5

Inplay i put the other £25 on BTTS

That right? If in play loses i get the £25 back ?
Das it mane , Das it.

#5 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,344 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 05:54 AM

Bet365 doing it for england v slovakia

Some1 walk me through that is too much readin it confuses me

Bullet points

Put £50 in my acc

I place £25 on over 2.5

Inplay i put the other £25 on BTTS

That right? If in play loses i get the £25 back ?

Place £25 on England to win, pre match. If they win, you win £25*odds(2.0 for simplicity).

Goto betfair exchange and LAY the England win. Use a calculator tool to work out how much to lay to ensure the best return on your initial £25 stake at betfair. If England lose, you win money back.

The actual bet doesn't matter, as long as you can lay it at betfair.

Stick to low odds, or else you need a lot of money in betfair to break even.

If you win at bet365, pretend you win £50. since you bet the opposite at betfair, you lose £50 there. The opposite happens if England lose. Your aim is to break even, regardless of the result. In reality, the LAY odds will be set at a value where you are locking in a loss regardless of the result. The loss might be as high as 6% of your stake. A loss here is normal.

You then have your risk free £50 in play bet. If it wins, you win. If it loses, you get it back.

Yesbets will explain it better than me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users