S5E40 Say Hello, Wave Goodbye

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

aka Krys on the SFF Podcast

• 6,474 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:21 PM

It’s the final podcast of the season and despite there only being three games this week there’s been no end of discussion points! Krys is joined for the final time by John and Craig to pour over them.

The Premiership playoff was brought to a conclusion as Kilmarnock retained their top flight status thanks mainly to one good performance. For Falkirk, its another season consigned to what will prove to be a very tight and exciting Championship.

Then of course there was the Scottish Cup final which saw many things from the ending of an exceptionally long wait to the beginning of a long enquiry. Both the game and the aftermath merited a long discussion of course.

There’s also discussions of where Rangers need to strengthen for next season as well as a look at where Celtic might go with their new manager now in place.

We wrap up the season by announcing where the charity bet winnings will be going. Thanks as always to McBookie for providing the stake in our charity bets throughout the course of this season, and the seasons that have gone before.

It’s long, it’s emotional, and like Game of Thrones we’re killing off a main character at the end! Listen to the end to find out who it is. Or just read it on the sffpodcast Twitter account. Feel free to interact with us there and even to give us some feedback on the podcast.

And of course you can join us on Scottish Football Forums for all your predictor and forum needs!

#2 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 17,877 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 07:44 PM

Just wanted to say thanks to the podcast crew and McBookie who kindly agreed to donate half of the Charity Bet funds to the cause I had suggested. For those of you who don't listen to the podcast the money will be going to Ward 6, The Breast Cancer Unit at the Edinburgh Western General to help them purchase a special chair that aids the pain of its cancer patients. Unfortunately, recently one of my close friends wife, Alison, lost her 3 year battle with cancer and she used this type of chair in her last couple of months. The ward apparently always had to borrow the chair from another ward so the money will go together with other various fund raising donations to help let Ward 6 buy their own chair. 

Much appreciated guys!

#3 Goanjock

Goanjock

Hall Of Fame

• Members
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 08:27 PM

Some really good banter and the Hibs/Rangers/Falkirk transfer one liners made me chuckle :-)

#4 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:20 PM

Some really good banter and the Hibs/Rangers/Falkirk transfer one liners made me chuckle :-)

Glad you enjoyed it.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

Follow @sffpodcast on Twitter and send the team a tweet

#5 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:53 PM

Listening to the pod just now

#6 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,360 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:03 PM

Who is leaving the pod cast

#7 Goanjock

Goanjock

Hall Of Fame

• Members
  • 1,903 posts

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

You'll need to listen.....no plot spoilers here lol

#8 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,561 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:56 AM

Just wanted to say thanks to the podcast crew and McBookie who kindly agreed to donate half of the Charity Bet funds to the cause I had suggested. For those of you who don't listen to the podcast the money will be going to Ward 6, The Breast Cancer Unit at the Edinburgh Western General to help them purchase a special chair that aids the pain of its cancer patients. Unfortunately, recently one of my close friends wife, Alison, lost her 3 year battle with cancer and she used this type of chair in her last couple of months. The ward apparently always had to borrow the chair from another ward so the money will go together with other various fund raising donations to help let Ward 6 buy their own chair. 

Much appreciated guys!

Nice one gaff & to the crew.

Edited by black dog, 25 May 2016 - 04:56 AM.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#9 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,561 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:57 AM

Cam....when ye find out let us know mate.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#10 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:10 AM

Cam....when ye find out let us know mate.

Fast forward to the last ten minutes to out 😉

#11 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:11 AM

I enjoyed it.

Was it obvious where I nipped away for a pee? We don't edit the podcast, so krys had to cover for me.

#12 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,561 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:27 AM

Fast forward to the last ten minutes to out

I'm a busy man....would it not just be easier to let the world know ?

#13 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:30 AM

I'm a busy man....would it not just be easier to let the world know ?

It's a tease

#14 achnasheen

achnasheen

Sir Raheem Sterling

• Members
  • 13,593 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:41 AM

Great pod. Thanks to everyone involved with the podcast this year. It has informed and entertained over many a mile

#15 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:55 AM

If anyone is interested in coming on as a guest next season or even being a regular then let us know.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk

#16 Psychoheart

Psychoheart

aka Krys on the SFF Podcast

• 6,474 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:45 AM

I enjoyed it.

Was it obvious where I nipped away for a pee? We don't edit the podcast, so krys had to cover for me.

I didn't even edit the Skype failure. I just stuck a Derek Rae sticky plaster on it.

#17 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:50 AM

what about Craig tucking his shirt into his jeans and pulling them up as far as he can while watching Rangers in homage to Kenny Miller........lololol

#18 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,391 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:58 AM

what about Craig tucking his shirt into his jeans and pulling them up as far as he can while watching Rangers in homage to Kenny Miller........lololol

That was no word of a lie. He is some guy.

#19 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,360 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:11 PM

Would like to get involved at some point, will help now we are in the top flight and I will see more games and get to know players !!

#20 jaybee

jaybee

The Don

• Members
  • 30,370 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 01:29 PM

Would like to get involved at some point, will help now we are in the top flight and I will see more games and get to know players !!

Be good to have you on as a guest at some point once you've brushed up your knowledge ha

You on twitter?

Edited by jaybee, 25 May 2016 - 01:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users