New Scottish Referendum

627 replies to this topic

#561 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:31 PM

While the Scottish Separatist Party ploughs ahead with their only focus being a Separation Referendum, a couple of shocking pieces of information have come to the public's attention.

Firstly.....DIY nursing shemes have been started in Fife , Lanarkshire & Grampian basically meaning that families visiting relatives in hospitals will be washing, dressing & feeding them rather than staff. The scheme could possibly come into operation throughout the country. Apparently the visiting time for wards have been extended so that relatives, rather than nursing staff, can be available to carry out these tasks. However the talentless Health secretary, bumbling Shona Robinson put a different spin on this & stated "Flexible & extended visiting for families & friends is a welcome innovation & will help ensure patients can spend time with their loved ones while in hospital".....which actually means in SSP jargon "we know we are taking the piss but haven't the balls to come out and actually say that....we are pushing for a referendum you know".

Secondly....The Scottish Separatist Party have introduced for the families of EVERY new born child in Scotland...a baby box which contains, amongst other items, Organic muslin squares and satin-edged cellular blankets whatever the fuck they are and not forgetting a long sleeved body suit with integral scratch mitten. How the fuck the country's children managed to survive prior to this absolute nonsense being thought up by some nondescript lackey (Shona Robinson per chance?) is a real head scratcher! Anyway, as per course for this country....the scheme has gone way over budget by £7 mill and over four years (to begin with) Scotland will be shelling out at least £35. 3 million. The NHS is in a desperate state (see the previous paragraph) yet Sturgeon believes it is a worthwhile plane to fling this kind of serious cash at the parents of every new born child ? Unfuckingbelievable!

The Natz strategy is to present themselves as compassionate and anybody that opposes their policy as heartless. The Natz know they are kidding nobody but the politically naive but hope to pick up their votes by portraying others as uncaring.

I wonder how many mothers would choose the baby boxes if they were offered the money equivalent of the boxes, minus the cost of the box, rather than the box if it were offered to them. After all they know what their babies need as opposed to the Scottish Administration. Think of the savings offered by not chasing the votes of naive voters. But where are the electoral advantages to that, and the needs of the Scottish people whom the Natz claim to represent.

#562 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 68,054 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:44 AM

Another SNP MP showing his true foul mouthed colours.....calling pro unionist candidates wanks, wankers. Absolutely atrocious behaviour (but not unexpected imo) especially after Nicola Sturgeon asking for courtesy & respect in the debate about Scotland's future. Pete Wishart...A Piece of Filth!......link is here..

http://www.scotsman....-post-1-4420326

Re the General Election.....Yesterday Angus Robertson was stating that the tone and conduct of the debate are appropriate and that opponents are respected! But still not a peep condemning the foul mouthed ignoramus Peter Wishart from Scottish Separatist Party leader.....No surprise there then.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#563 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,054 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

This article is regards a 'public consultation' the Separatists undertook re a 2nd separation referendum....

http://www.heraldsco...erendum_closes/

no doubt there will be more than a few interested in the result...

C & P'd from the article...A Scottish Government spokesman said: "Responses to the consultation on a Draft Referendum Bill will be analysed and the Scottish Government will respond in due course."

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#564 noidea

noidea

International

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:44 PM

This article is regards a 'public consultation' the Separatists undertook re a 2nd separation referendum....

http://www.heraldsco...erendum_closes/

no doubt there will be more than a few interested in the result...

C & P'd from the article...A Scottish Government spokesman said: "Responses to the consultation on a Draft Referendum Bill will be analysed and the Scottish Government will respond in due course."

Due course. Is that the same as a generation or a lifetime?

#565 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,054 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

Due course. Is that the same as a generation or a lifetime?

Now that is an excellent & pertinent question.

#566 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,054 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:37 AM

Re the General Election.....Yesterday Angus Robertson was stating that the tone and conduct of the debate are appropriate and that opponents are respected! But still not a peep condemning the foul mouthed ignoramus Peter Wishart from Scottish Separatist Party leader.....No surprise there then.

Obviously there is not going to be any action taken against foul mouthed Wishart. On that basis it is very clear that 'Global stage' Queen of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon is content with that sort of behaviour when it comes from the mouths of her acolytes. Not ONE word of condemnation. And THAT is the type of person who believes she knows what is best for THIS country! What a hypocritical, nauseating woman she is!

#567 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,550 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:14 PM

Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#568 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,054 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:46 AM

As Sturgeon and that halfwit Shona Robinson keep telling us that NHS Scotland are doing much better than England this wee article shows once again that things are not all rosy..

http://www.express.c...unding-shortage

#569 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,515 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 06:54 AM

As Sturgeon and that halfwit Shona Robinson keep telling us that NHS Scotland are doing much better than England this wee article shows once again that things are not all rosy..

http://www.express.c...unding-shortage

The SNP seems to be intent on occupying the Loony Left slot once held by the SLP.

Common sense

#570 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,505 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:22 AM

http://www.thedailym...-20170502126918

#571 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,550 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 12:09 PM

http://www.thedailym...-20170502126918

Read the title and left......

Edited by Lord Bastion, 02 May 2017 - 12:10 PM.

Posted Image

#572 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,505 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:22 PM

Read the title and left......

That's all you needed. Remind you of anyone?

#573 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,550 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:28 PM

That's all you needed. Remind you of anyone?

No sure if it's a dig at me..... for clarification though

I don't trust any, left or right......

Have always went independent.
Posted Image

#574 pandamonk

pandamonk

Football Legend

• 3,505 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

No sure if it's a dig at me..... for clarification though

I don't trust any, left or right......

Have always went independent.

No, not you. 

#575 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:47 PM

just to be clear I went out to vote tonight but it was fuck all to do with indy ref shit or brexit, was all about people that you elect just doing their jobs to do the best for their electorate!

sometimes I think this gets lost....... 

Edited by thefootygaffa, 04 May 2017 - 08:48 PM.

#576 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,054 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:54 AM

just to be clear I went out to vote tonight but it was fuck all to do with indy ref shit or brexit, was all about people that you elect just doing their jobs to do the best for their electorate!

sometimes I think this gets lost....... 

don't get your point here gaffa.

#577 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,778 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:57 AM

Think he means a lot of folk out 'tactical' voting (Tory) when these were just council elections. Bit silly tbh.

The time for that kind of vote is next month surely?

Screenshot%207_zpsld33ztyd.png

#578 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,054 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:10 PM

Think he means a lot of folk out 'tactical' voting (Tory) when these were just council elections. Bit silly tbh.

I wasn't aware of that with regards the councils ones Bund...I knew that there was a call to arms for tactical voting in the GE against the conservatives. Just to be clear I personally abhor this way of voting. If you support a particular party then the voter should vote for said party.

#579 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:11 PM

yup, Bundy has got me. too much talk of Indy Ref and Brexit when these elections were about running the various councils.

I had an SNP girl outside my polling station preaching about an independent Scotland so I pointed out to her that this was not what these elections were about!

#580 Bundy

Bundy

G.G.M.U.

• 16,778 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 12:14 PM

I wasn't aware of that with regards the councils ones Bund...I knew that there was a call to arms for tactical voting in the GE against the conservatives. Just to be clear I personally abhor this way of voting. If you support a particular party then the voter should vote for said party.

Think it's actually tactical voting FOR the Tories mate. Labour are dead in the water up here for acting like .........well Tories. So now folk are gonna vote FOR Tories because they're the best bet to defeat SNP :lol: Go figure? 

Screenshot%207_zpsld33ztyd.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users