New Scottish Referendum

675 replies to this topic

#661 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 70,498 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:31 AM

another separatist's idea of how others should conform to their ideology. The audacity of someone who doesn't play ball (even though he had no idea). And this shower want to control your children ?

http://www.express.c...-Paul-Masterton

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#662 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:36 PM

ginger .JPG

A couple of ginger mingers

Shit Creek

#663 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:54 PM

Another ill-thought out idea from Sturgeon and her acolytes. This is going to cost an absolute fortune and as per it will be you and I and every other fucking tax payer who will pay through the nose for this vanity project......also to be considered is the huuuugggge upheaval this will cause every road user for many many many years...And could it be a case of 'oneupmanship' as the UK Government have (foolishly imo) announced the same but for 8 years later? Tax rises soon folks ?

https://www.pressrea...281612420550375

and if you are interested.....have a butcher's at this article by an owner of an electric car who really does know what he's talking about compared to the separatists!

https://www.pressrea...281621010484967

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#664 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

payne.jpg

environmental-issues-zero_emissions-carb

environmental-issues-electric_car-hybrid

danzcolor4649.jpg

unnamed%20(51).jpg

#665 noidea

noidea

International

• Banned
  • 787 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:42 PM

payne.jpg

environmental-issues-zero_emissions-carb

environmental-issues-electric_car-hybrid

danzcolor4649.jpg

unnamed%20(51).jpg

It defies belief. 

#666 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

Just caught the highlights of May's recommendation in her speech in Florence regards Brexit (I'll read more about it over the weekend). In short....Mrs May, as a voter who has wanted to leave that corrupt totalitarian institution for years & long before the referendum......YOU CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELF YOU KOWTOWING, SPINELESS CUNT!!!!!!!!

#667 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:55 PM

Just caught the highlights of May's recommendation in her speech in Florence regards Brexit (I'll read more about it over the weekend). In short....Mrs May, as a voter who has wanted to leave that corrupt totalitarian institution for years & long before the referendum......YOU CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELF YOU KOWTOWING, SPINELESS CUNT!!!!!!!!

sincere apologies....I just saw 'referendum' and vented my spleen....totally wrong thread.

#668 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,264 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:33 AM

Apparently Parliament will debate this petition on 13 November 2017:-  https://petition.par...etitions/168781

Shit Creek

#669 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:34 AM

Apparently Parliament will debate this petition on 13 November 2017:-  https://petition.par...etitions/168781

I signed the petition that it should NOT be allowed to happen & have received notification about the debate. I thought a petition had to reach a figure of 100K sigs before it was considered for debate but there ye go. I sincerely hope that it is rammed right up the separatists collective sphincters!

#670 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,953 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:09 AM

Maybe the SNP could write a letter to UEFA and ask them to replay the match v Slovenia to see if they can get the correct result
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#671 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,248 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

Maybe the SNP could write a letter to UEFA and ask them to replay the match v Slovenia to see if they can get the correct result

They could write to God while they're at it demanding taller players

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#672 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:29 AM

nothing would surprise me with these people. If they can waste parliamentary whinging about the size of the gap between the triangles of a toblerone bar...

Colin Beattie tabled a motion in the Scottish Parliament to note “concern” over news the iconic Swiss sweet’s manufacturer, Mondelez International, were to widen the gap between the hard nougat and chocolate mountains. He also offered “condolences to those mourning this change to the bar” before calling “on the UK Government to take speedy action to rectify the change”.

then your suggestion could be a goer. 

Funnily enough I've been seeing snippets over the past few days about them (separatists) going to try and stop shops/supermarkets offering BOGOF deals etc because of their concern about the nations obesity problem (another fucking nanny state extravaganza). I would have thought the widening gaps would reduce the amount of choccy getting shoved into ones gob but there ye go.

#673 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:29 AM

They could write to God while they're at it demanding taller players

tall players are in 'short' supply...... :D

#674 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 19,248 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:15 AM

nothing would surprise me with these people. If they can waste parliamentary whinging about the size of the gap between the triangles of a toblerone bar...

Colin Beattie tabled a motion in the Scottish Parliament to note “concern” over news the iconic Swiss sweet’s manufacturer, Mondelez International, were to widen the gap between the hard nougat and chocolate mountains. He also offered “condolences to those mourning this change to the bar” before calling “on the UK Government to take speedy action to rectify the change”.[/size]

then your suggestion could be a goer. 

Funnily enough I've been seeing snippets over the past few days about them (separatists) going to try and stop shops/supermarkets offering BOGOF deals etc because of their concern about the nations obesity problem (another fucking nanny state extravaganza). I would have thought the widening gaps would reduce the amount of choccy getting shoved into ones gob but there ye go.

He needs a good slap for that,i was in mourning when they reduced fucking stella bottles to 284 ml,where was his concern then

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#675 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 05:58 PM

https://www.holyrood...-audit-scotland

Health big wig....she who in charge but does fuck all but set up enquiry groups....Shona Robison stated.....HELP!!!!!!....NICOLA ?

#676 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,498 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 03:09 PM

Another kick in the hawmaws for the First Minister, the invisible man aka Michael matheson (like Shona Robinson a fucking joke....all talk and no substance) & the separatist party in general. This was a fucking stick on from the day Police Scotland was formed for the sake of financial cuts. Take away local cops, local control rooms.....put in strangers and fucking contact centres and you lose the community....any community! Police Scotland has been a total disaster since the day it was formed and have had two despots as Chief Constable....Stephen House (the first) and Phil Gormley (the latest)....if anybody wants to know about this pair of disasters just google their names.....if it wasn't so serious it would be laughable...But also we should not forget who is at the helm, what is the constant factor....nah, don't need to tell youse that....it's too simple. Regards the link below with the article Sturgeon attempts to deflect but it's easier to see through her hollow words than a big big windae. Tell you what though...................'Lessons will be learned'!

http://www.scotsman....ntres-1-4608994

The following are incidents which are not that far from where I stay.....

http://www.scotsman....calls-1-4580084

http://www.linlithgo...s-man-1-4528401

and of course the usual platitude was forthcoming.....‘Lessons must be learned’ from latest police probe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users