• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#221 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,043 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:33 PM

Early doors but is this the first time in an eternity that winning this group is a possibility. Would fancy us against everyone at Hampden and have already took three points from a "must win" away game. Don't see the Slovaks as a threat and we'll be more up for the england games than any qualifier in recent memory. Finishing in and around 20 points will win this group no problem and don't see why we can't this time.

:lol:

You gotta love Football Supporters

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#222 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,043 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:25 AM

I eventually watched the highlights. First goal is a fluke as he clearly putting in a cross second goal is a decent effort. The third goal is just absolutely horrendous. Never a penalty and never a Red card. We will never know how the game would have panned out if the referee hadn't gifted the game to Scotland. 

I really cant stand Gordon Strachan. He and that other horrible wee bastard Mark McGhee certainly do not spoil a pair!!

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#223 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,088 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 07:38 AM

Read a few pages of this....gaffa, Bastion and Trav.....brilliant, funny as fuck......get on the stage you fuckers!!!!.............. :lol:

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#224 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,043 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:40 AM

Read a few pages of this....gaffa, Bastion and Trav.....brilliant, funny as fuck......get on the stage you fuckers!!!!.............. :lol:

Mrs Bickles kept giving me a dirty look every time I laughed. I especially liked the 'hunting me down' one.

Sorry Gaffa but it was fun 😄🇬🇧😄

#225 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 09:10 AM

Mrs Bickles kept giving me a dirty look every time I laughed. I especially liked the 'hunting me down' one.

Sorry Gaffa but it was fun

Everyone loves a warrior!

#226 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,574 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:49 AM

Ye shall only follow Scotland.......2016-09-06-12-49-00-880514879.jpg
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#227 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,119 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:05 PM

Lee Wallace has now pulled out 

Lee who?

#228 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,088 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:35 PM

Ye shall only follow Scotland.......attachicon.gif2016-09-06-12-49-00-880514879.jpg

Hoots mon....fitever ye say Wulli....

cartoon-scotsman-kilt-sporran-19704478.j

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#229 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,574 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:38 PM

Some Caber on ye...... :D
Posted Image

#230 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,574 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:39 PM

That big eye is looking right up his skirt......
Posted Image

#231 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,088 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:47 PM

That big eye is looking right up his skirt......

got an eyeful....a japs eyeful....

#232 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:07 PM

#233 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,043 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:37 PM

Ye shall only follow Scotland.......attachicon.gif2016-09-06-12-49-00-880514879.jpg

As a true Scottish Great said .........

Braveheart is pure Australian shiteWilliam Wallace was a spy, a thief, a blackmailer - a c**t basically. And people are swallowing it. It's part of a new Scottish racism, which I loath - this thing that everything horrible is English. It's conducted by the great unread and the conceited w***ers at the SNP, those dreary little pr**ks in Parliament who rely on bigotry for support"

#234 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,088 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:39 PM

Braveheart is pure Australian shiteWilliam Wallace was a spy, a thief, a blackmailer - a c**t basically. And people are swallowing it. It's part of a new Scottish racism, which I loath - this thing that everything horrible is English. It's conducted by the great unread and the conceited w***ers at the SNP, those dreary little pr**ks in Parliament who rely on bigotry for support"

why the ***** 's ? You cleaning up your act ?.... :lol:

#235 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• 31,574 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:41 PM

Very divisive bunch......
Posted Image

#236 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,043 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:44 PM

Very divisive bunch......

That is exactly what the Natzis want. Divide and Conquer. F*cists the lot of them!!

#237 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,547 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:01 PM

I agree that Braveheart was/is a lot of shite. The rest is debatable.

The funny thing is the effect that playing that part had on Gibson. He has become an alcoholic anti-semitic racist.

Common sense

#238 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:05 PM

Next Mr Bickles will be telling us that ET was a load of porkies too!

#239 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,043 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 10:56 PM

Next Mr Bickles will be telling us that ET was a load of porkies too!

Sir William Wallace was born and raised at the foot of my road...Well where my flat is but i am not living there at the moment. I think it is fair to say i know a wee bit about him. He was never interested in Independence and more about personal revenge. It doesn't stop the SNP holding rallies and preaching to the masses about independence on the back of this man. 

As far as ET is concerned i have absolutely no doubt that he exists. Not sure about flying bicycles all the same

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users