Top of the table clash

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,824 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:16 AM

Big game in the championship with QOTS v Hibs. Should be a cracker with both teams starting so well.

#2 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 67,273 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 10:33 AM

Thought big Davie M would have started this thread....

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#3 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,824 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:57 PM

Game finished 0-0 which shows the strength of this league. Can the Hibees really hibs it another year running ?
Surely not, far too good a team to fail again.

#4 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,273 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:01 PM

Game finished 0-0 which shows the strength of this league. Can the Hibees really hibs it another year running ?
Surely not, far too good a team to fail again.

Not at all Cam.....they'll still win games and lose games before the end of the season....it all depends how they play on the day. Absolutely nowt is guaranteed. 

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#5 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,824 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 04:03 PM

Not at all Cam.....they'll still win games and lose games before the end of the season....it all depends how they play on the day. Absolutely nowt is guaranteed.

Yup thats the beautiful game we all love, never know whats going to happen.

#6 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:50 PM

Just hame and that was good point after we go down to 10 men for the second game in a row the refs have it in for my team after we beat the establishment team in the Scottish cup final ..the game itself was pss but we could've nicked it in the second half ........ We will win the league easy

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

#7 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 67,273 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 06:28 PM

Just hame and that was good point after we go down to 10 men for the second game in a row the refs have it in for my team after we beat the establishment team in the Scottish cup final ..the game itself was pss but we could've nicked it in the second half ........ We will win the league easy

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users