• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#41 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,504 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:06 PM

chris martin is better aff in a coldplay tribute band , half that team are utter pish and theres better options, why does he stick with this crap ?

Chris Martin hasnt scored a goal at club level since the middle of April 😄

He has scored at international level. One against Gibraltar and one against Malta 😂😂

Thanks wee Chessers for giving me a good laugh

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#42 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,855 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:18 PM

Wee Gordon yer a fuckin laughing stock.. Never really been a big international lover but fur fuck sake when ye live in England & ye canny beat this fuckin pish it's a fuckin nightmare. Time tae call it a fuckin day you & yer team ya fuckin dumplin. Ffs geez peace fur once in ma life.

#43 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,330 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 10:40 PM

Wee Gordon yer a fuckin laughing stock.. Never really been a big international lover but fur fuck sake when ye live in England & ye canny beat this fuckin pish it's a fuckin nightmare. Time tae call it a fuckin day you & yer team ya fuckin dumplin. Ffs geez peace fur once in ma life.

After tonight I agree , not good enough
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#44 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,330 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 10:41 PM

Have a roast the mora chic and you'll feel mer optimistic like me

#45 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,315 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 12:24 AM

Shocking result and wee Strachan takes the blame......why was The Thumb not on.

Ach tbh i dont even care, we are shite and the wee ginger one cements that shitness. I will be giving zero interest to the rezt of this disaster of a campaign, which i highlighted before it started.

Utter pish

#46 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,330 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:58 AM

he need to go , if he stay then wave goodbye to WC

bullshitt starting 11 , that cunt martin up front and hanley  at the back

damn where is us ma nut sack

HANLEY IS PISH , his asist is a cow.

sack them all, thbats their country they just played for. fuck em

#47 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,330 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 02:58 AM

he need to go , if he stay then wave goodbye to WC

bullshitt starting 11 , that cunt martin up front and hanley  at the back

damn where is us ma nut sack

HANLEY IS PISH , his asist is a cow.

sack them all, thbats their country they just played for. fuck em

not gonna fix them typos mr

#48 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,927 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 06:27 AM

not gonna fix them typos mr

They weren't typos.......you're just out of your box man......eg   'damn where is us ma nut sack'   ffs...... :lol:

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#49 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,091 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 07:32 AM

I found a stream. Watched about 20 minutes and decided my time would be better spent playing cribbage against my PC.

Based on that display it will be another 18 years before Scotland manages to get to the finals of any major tournament.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#50 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,199 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 07:52 AM

McArthur and Griffiths should certainly have been on from the start.

I was in attendance with the kids and the actual atmosphere was a thrill for them but we did all notice how quickly the fan's turned on the team.

This point was lucky against a team that will frustrate more sides than our own.

There's no way of telling whether this has caused a lot of damage but I see 2 games and 4 points.

#51 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:30 AM

I think Lithuanian played very well and that was the massive factor why we didn't win, so credit to them.

Its easy to say Scotland are shite but we are pretty shite and cant expect just to beat teams like Lithuanian

people seem to forget that we are a wee small nation and we are not going to win all our games.

Like Ali G says : Keep it Real..........

#52 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,315 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:32 AM

This game will define our downfall in this campaign.
Next up we have Slovakia who are a much better team than Lithuania and they also sit on zero points.
Lithuania play Malta next and will then leapfrog us while Slovenia may take something from the England game.

After that our next game is against the English and we could be in the position we are more than likely going to finish at the end of it.....near the bottom.

Cant tell you how fed up i feel about Strachan and his selections and the piss poor football he dishes up. Was a disaster extending his contract and 2 games in its clear we will be lucky to finish 3rd.

This group of players shluld be good enough to see out this and finish second but that is now gone due to his inabilty to manage.

#53 Stuart2511

Stuart2511

Super Sub

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:39 AM

Easily one of our worst ever results at home. Need to give the Lithuanians a bit of credit, they were well organised and scored a good goal.

Typical strachan performance. Flat and no tempo with the ball. Team selection has always been questionable under him. Search for a new manager may begin failing a positive result on in a game that has turned into a MUST win. In exception to Malta, no one will drop points to them at home.

#54 Stuart2511

Stuart2511

Super Sub

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:39 AM

Easily one of our worst ever results at home. Need to give the Lithuanians a bit of credit, they were well organised and scored a good goal.

Typical strachan performance. Flat and no tempo with the ball. Team selection has always been questionable under him. Search for a new manager may begin failing a positive result on in a game that has turned into a MUST win. In exception to Malta, no one will drop points to them at home.

#55 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,330 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:43 AM

They weren't typos.......you're just out of your box man......eg 'damn where is us ma nut sack' ffs...... :lol:

New phone , why do you think I've been using apostrophes and shit lol its not meant , old predicted text is back and I can't stop it

#56 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,091 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:48 AM

New phone , why do you think I've been using apostrophes and shit lol its not meant , old predicted text is back and I can't stop it

RTFM!

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#57 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,330 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:49 AM

I think Lithuanian played very well and that was the massive factor why we didn't win, so credit to them.

Its easy to say Scotland are shite but we are pretty shite and cant expect just to beat teams like Lithuanian

people seem to forget that we are a wee small nation and we are not going to win all our games.

Like Ali G says : Keep it Real..........

Or like I say get real , it's a joke and we won't qualify

#58 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,927 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:54 AM

But...what does.....''damn where is us ma nut sack'.......actually mean mate. I really couldn't even hazard a guess.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#59 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,330 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:02 AM

But...what does.....''damn where is us ma nut sack'.......actually mean mate. I really couldn't even hazard a guess.

Means I have a large vein that needs caressed daily

#60 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,330 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:02 AM

Hmm it happened again it's a geographical impingement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users