http://www.101greatg...football-video/

Shit Creek

#2 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,399 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 05:50 AM

It can't be easy to be the main man for years, then having many fans turn against you. Regardless of how big his ego was, that must hurt.

#3 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 6,466 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:46 AM

It can't be easy to be the main man for years, then having many fans turn against you. Regardless of how big his ego was, that must hurt.

£1.2m per month goes a bit of the way to softening the pain

#4 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:14 AM

Finished for me, also where is he going to go next ?
Surely no team, even with the money in England, would pay him half that !!!

If he wants to play football then he simply has to consider a massive drop in wages......that will show his real desire to still perform for another club.

#5 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:22 AM

Finished for me, also where is he going to go next ?
Surely no team, even with the money in England, would pay him half that !!!

If he wants to play football then he simply has to consider a massive drop in wages......that will show his real desire to still perform for another club.

If he follows the money then the Chinese Super League may be the place for him.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#6 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:29 AM

Remember this is a guy who made his debut at 16 years old for Everton and 17 for England, since then has been in the limelight with Utd till now so for me its not surprising that he is a little spent.

There will be plenty teams that will still take him at 31 years old

#7 Nickson78

Nickson78

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:31 PM

Then it would be a great endind if it happens,but I have a feeling Ronney will play for other club..

#8 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 12:42 PM

Then it would be a great endind if it happens,but I have a feeling Ronney will play for other club..

Welcome mate. There is an introduction thread in Off topic. Why not go there and tell us a bit about yourself....where you're from, your club etc etc....enjoy the forum.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#9 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:05 PM

Would be interesting to see LBs views on this. Mourinho has been pretty ruthless in the past and i suppose all managers have to be. Pep with Yaya being an example of this.

From the outside looking in i cant understand the amount of ill feeling towards Rooney. As someone with a leaning towards the Noisy Neighbours i have always appreciated what a truly great player he is. Maybe he will be one of those that they don't realise how much they will miss him until he is gone.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#10 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:44 PM

Would be interesting to see LBs views on this. Mourinho has been pretty ruthless in the past and i suppose all managers have to be. Pep with Yaya being an example of this.

From the outside looking in i cant understand the amount of ill feeling towards Rooney. As someone with a leaning towards the Noisy Neighbours i have always appreciated what a truly great player he is. Maybe he will be one of those that they don't realise how much they will miss him until he is gone.

I said a few times on here that in the past 2 or seasons I honestly can't see what Rooney brings to the team. The 'odd' flash of brilliance then a huge void of 'less than' mediocrity.

#11 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:31 PM

I said a few times on here that in the past 2 or seasons I honestly can't see what Rooney brings to the team. The 'odd' flash of brilliance then a huge void of 'less than' mediocrity.

I think you lose a lot when you play him out of position. It has appeared that he is sometimes shoehorned into the team but as far as England goes it is him and Another upfront for me.

All time top goal scorer for England yet so many of the core support actively dislike him

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users