• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 craig

craig

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 52,386 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:44 AM

He doesn't sound happy with the way Strachan is handling his squad. He also suggests Hutton retired because he had lost his place.

#2 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 18,086 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 09:08 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/37904017

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#3 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:40 AM

IV never been a fan of Hutton defensively he's very poor, but I do think there is room for Adam even if on the bench, strachans team selection is the reason we didn't make the euros and it's the same shit this time round

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

#4 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,499 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 05:49 PM

Hutton and Bardsley are both better than Patterson at right back. Only a  mentalist would place the Hearts man in front of those two. 

Allowing Scott Brown back into the team is just madness. He had retired and is only coming back as the next game is against England If the next game was against Norway or Armenia he wouldn't even consider playing.

We don't have that many top class players so it shouldn't be that difficult to get the squad correct.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#5 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 18,086 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:34 PM

IV never been a fan of Hutton defensively he's very poor, but I do think there is room for Adam even if on the bench, strachans team selection is the reason we didn't make the euros and it's the same shit this time round

Strachan is not unique in that respect. To be honest, I don't think it matters who the manager is, Scotland does not have players who are good enough to get to the final stages of any major international tournament.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#6 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:44 PM

I think we do its the players being picked who are not our best

#7 dufunk

dufunk

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:27 PM

Some strange selections he makes, to many from the Championship who don't cut it esp you CB's.  Championship is very overrated you look at MON picking Scottish league players ahead of championship players and them doing really well for NI.  Adam has that bit of imagination def offers something different.

Edited by dufunk, 11 November 2016 - 01:28 PM.

#8 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,898 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 02:22 PM

My tuppenceworth for what it's worth. This is not said because it's Scott Brown but I'f feel the same regardless of whom the player was....A player who publicly announced his retirement from Internationals to further his club career (which I have no problems with whatsoever) then 2 or 3 weeks later just before one of the two biggest games of qualifying announces he is once again available for selection but more than likely it is just for this game really should be told...'Thanks but no thanks Scott.' Now if it was an unconditional return to the International arena then fine but not simply because it is a game against England. If England had not been in Scotland's group would Brown have rethought his retirement ? I think not.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users