96 replies to this topic

#41 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:10 PM

The iron said :

"Paying families to keep quiet about their child being abused is sickening. It is sickening a club would do this to protect their good name / public image "

Going by that why didnt hibs or rangers speak up ? Eh ?

Rangers did tell the police

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#42 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:14 PM

Provide evidence of your claims bicker , most threads you expect ppl to take your word as gospel...

You know how to use the search engine so get the links posted ;)

Embarrassing

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#43 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 09:17 PM

Embarrassing

No media coverage? Big story , you werent happy with no coverage of celtic in media?

Be conistant now :)
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#44 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,986 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:27 AM

Now we have Bob Higgins who, despite being acquitted of charges of sexual offences in 1992, is now being named and shamed as part of the current media frenzy on the topic of abuse in football.

http://www.bbc.com/n...pshire-38230154

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38200993

Is he a genuine suspect?

If not then the media is about to destroy whatever life he has managed to rebuild since his acquittal. How often have we seen this kind of thing happen?

I cannot understand why these "victims" did not speak up at the time.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38225215

Edited by Hairy Scot, 07 December 2016 - 03:36 AM.

Drogon%20.gif?_subject_uid=33500869&raw=

#45 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 02:02 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...e-west-38239150

#46 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:07 PM

never caught all the article but there was something on STV news there about some cunt at Partick Thistle involved in this debacle now...wtf is wrong with this society man. These fuckers have preyed on the innocence of young lads and the goodwill of the football clubs. Cunts to a man!

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#47 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:03 PM

never caught all the article but there was something on STV news there about some cunt at Partick Thistle involved in this debacle now...wtf is wrong with this society man. These fuckers have preyed on the innocence of young lads and the goodwill of the football clubs. Cunts to a man!

There is so much more to come out Dug. These people are opportunist predators  and place themselves in positions of trust where they have access to young kids.

I know one of the lads who took Thistle pro Youth and is now a scout for them. Hope to God it is not him. 

#48 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 08:58 PM

I think the idea of using this really tragic life shattering business for point scoring (let's face it) between Celtic and Rangers is poor even for SFF. I think this was the point BD was making.

NO hiding place for perpertators and those who knew. Hunt the bastards down

#49 zander

zander

Hall Of Fame

• 1,802 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:32 PM

The SFA should be starting an independent Inquiry into the whole game, i mean every single Club and if like Partick thistle they admit they never called the Police they should be facing massive punisment and i mean more than just a small fine..

I include Rangers in that, no place to hide when it comes to abusing kids, Clubs reputations shouldn't be considered when dealing with crimes like these.

#50 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:52 PM

I think the idea of using this really tragic life shattering business for point scoring (let's face it) between Celtic and Rangers is poor even for SFF. I think this was the point BD was making.

I fucking hate comments like this!!!

It is not point scoring to call out clubs who have covered this up. It doesn't matter to me or anybody i know what club is involved in covering this up they should all be hammered. No Exceptions!!

Can you point out any 'point scoring' posts? 

#51 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:38 PM

What point scoring?

Not sure if Dug seen some point scoring, as I still don't get his point, but, if someone wants to highlight it.....?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#52 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:46 PM

What point scoring?

Not sure if Dug seen some point scoring, as I still don't get his point, but, if someone wants to highlight it.....?

It is their first line of defence and wagon circling. Accuse anybody who wants to discuss the 'Open Secret' of point scoring. 'The good name of Celtic should be protected at all cost'. 

It is utterly sickening.

#53 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:56 PM

It is their first line of defence and wagon circling. Accuse anybody who wants to discuss the 'Open Secret' of point scoring. 'The good name of Celtic should be protected at all cost'. 

It is utterly sickening.

Read my post. No hiding place. I don't give a flying fuck if the good name of Celtic is brought into it. scum need shot. those who covered them or turned a blind eye need shot. You and Hoopz been popping at each other . . I read point scoring.

#54 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 69,422 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:38 AM

What point scoring?

I felt it had the 'opportunity' (for want of a better word) to go that way Bastion hence my post. It has occurred in the past. Things can start out calmly but can escalate.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#55 zander

zander

Hall Of Fame

• 1,802 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:17 AM

This suggests a Peadophile ring.... I really hope not.

http://www.dailyreco...ty-sent-9413974

#56 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 32,224 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:26 AM

I felt it had the 'opportunity' (for want of a better word) to go that way Bastion hence my post. It has occurred in the past. Things can start out calmly but can escalate.

I get that......

Chaps has took it to another level and I can't see anything in Hoopz/Trav's posts that made him say..... it is poor, even for SFF

So then I thought, must be missing something?
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#57 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:33 AM

Read my post. No hiding place. I don't give a flying fuck if the good name of Celtic is brought into it. scum need shot. those who covered them or turned a blind eye need shot. You and Hoopz been popping at each other . . I read point scoring.

I didn't have a go at Hoopz. Absolutely zero point scoring from me. I suggest you re read everything i have posted as it seems we are in agreement on this for once.

No matter who is involved. No matter what club is involved they should be dealt with accordingly. That goes without saying. Shooting may be a little extreme but tbh i have little sympathy for any of them. Sorry...That should say Zero sympathy for them.

I am going to do you the courtesy of re reading everything i have posted and if there is any point scoring from me it is entirely accidental and i ll apologise for it. You could also point out the posts of mine you are talking about which would help

#58 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:42 AM

Re Read the thread. I was not having a go at Hoopz as i just ignored most of his posts. He was desperately trying to get me to respond but TBH i just flicked over his posts. I could have put him right by telling him his link had nothing to do with my post that was in Reply to a Bastion post as i had not even looked at his link :rolleyes:

Oh and now i have read your posts Hoopz regarding the hush money. Chelsea Football Club have already admitted they paid £50,000 to one victim/ victims family. I am sure there will be more of this in the future.

#59 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,042 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:31 AM

Re Read the thread. I was not having a go at Hoopz as i just ignored most of his posts. He was desperately trying to get me to respond but TBH i just flicked over his posts. I could have put him right by telling him his link had nothing to do with my post that was in Reply to a Bastion post as i had not even looked at his link :rolleyes:

Oh and now i have read your posts Hoopz regarding the hush money. Chelsea Football Club have already admitted they paid £50,000 to one victim/ victims family. I am sure there will be more of this in the future.

But yet you still ignore the media hiding a huge celtic story but nothing on them hiding the chap from hibs/rangers....

Blinkered as usual :dance:

#60 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,298 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:57 AM

But yet you still ignore the media hiding a huge celtic story but nothing on them hiding the chap from hibs/rangers....

Blinkered as usual :dance:

It was reported to the police by Rangers. As far as i know very little  actually happened and it was to do with inappropriate comments made to the son of a policeman. Fucking idiot to say this to the son of a policeman. The authorities took no action over the incident at Rangers so i take it there was no story there. Did he do something at Hibs? I never read the whole story but if he did then it might have been  newsworthy.

Huge difference between the two TBH. The Scottish Sun actually changed a direct quote from Sean Fallon. There was plenty written about the abuse case  at the time by the press but the cover up has been  covered up and that is a disgrace!! No matter what team is involved. 

Sorry if you still cannot see the difference but i am sure everyone else can

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users