• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nick verlinden

nick verlinden

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 01:55 AM

Join Tartan Army  in Liga Ultras and make them champions this season, Join us and train your skils up and become a 1st team player, this game cost you nothing, train yourself up and become one of the best players, you can climb up to national team of Scotland and be a Liga Ultras legend, i hope to play at the highest level in a couple of seasons and make the Tartan Army famous. Here is the link to my team, you can log in with google or facebook.        http://www.ligaultra...b/155354/lineup

#2 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Muppet Police

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 29,137 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:29 AM

No Pyro..... No Party.....
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#3 Elchappy

Elchappy

no toys out the pram here

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:44 AM

Join Tartan Army  in Liga Ultras and make them champions this season, Join us and train your skils up and become a 1st team player, this game cost you nothing, train yourself up and become one of the best players, you can climb up to national team of Scotland and be a Liga Ultras legend, i hope to play at the highest level in a couple of seasons and make the Tartan Army famous. Here is the link to my team, you can log in with google or facebook.        http://www.ligaultra...b/155354/lineup

Knock yourself out bud - I'll look out or you on the back pages

#4 zomerzot

zomerzot

Promising Youth Player

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:25 AM

What? Did i do something wrong, i don't know what You mean To say, explain a little better please because I can not understand what you trying to say, if I did something wrong, tell me please???

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game, football, scotland, tartan army

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users