• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:35 PM

Yes fair play on that but i mean this game , city couldnt beat us but i take your plaudits with open arms

You want the truth about Tuesdays game? I was pished in my local and needed a day off yesterday only to be told i had to go to my youngest daughters primary school nativity. Have you ever had to sit through a Primary School nativity with the worst hangover you have had in many a long day. Sweating one minute then shivering the next. 90 fucking minutes!!!!

As far as the game goes i cant remember much other than City had a goal disallowed and a penalty turned down. Oh and there were about 20 of your mob in my local. God knows where they came from but they don't like getting their hair ruffled by drunks  :lol:

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#42 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,743 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:31 PM

You want the truth about Tuesdays game? I was pished in my local and needed a day off yesterday only to be told i had to go to my youngest daughters primary school nativity. Have you ever had to sit through a Primary School nativity with the worst hangover you have had in many a long day. Sweating one minute then shivering the next. 90 fucking minutes!!!!

As far as the game goes i cant remember much other than City had a goal disallowed and a penalty turned down. Oh and there were about 20 of your mob in my local. God knows where they came from but they don't like getting their hair ruffled by drunks :lol:

We had a pen claim which if outside the box youll mostly see given imo

Hope you enjoyed yer beers :)
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#43 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,017 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:47 PM

We had a pen claim which if outside the box youll mostly see given imo

Hope you enjoyed yer beers :)

Where was Zaba supposed to be playing? He looked as if he had been watching Tavernier as he seemed to be all over the park but doing very little. 

Drinking as much as i did meant the game was just a blur. 

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#44 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,743 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:34 PM

Where was Zaba supposed to be playing? He looked as if he had been watching Tavernier as he seemed to be all over the park but doing very little.

Drinking as much as i did meant the game was just a blur.

Not sure myself
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: manchester city, celtic, champions league

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users