• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#21 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:39 AM

Hoopz - a couple of posts after Cam made his comment you said "On the flip side cammy he might just get better and better!! Time will tell" and the next post Cam actually agreed with you mate. Don't see how Cam has the blue tinted on.

Both this original post and his original in said link contradict to suit , plain and simple
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#22 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:43 AM

Again i will ask cammy , anyone can chime in too if they can read his mind, cheers

"
what about gilmours strength , speed and height? no mention here? have you got clips? yet you have have him at chelsea if everyones view is correct."

^^^^

#23 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:45 AM

Both this original post and his original in said link contradict to suit , plain and simple

I don't know what you are seeing Hoopz but if there is some kind of contradiction could you point it out ? I just don't know what you are getting at.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#24 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:46 AM

Again i will ask cammy , anyone can chime in too if they can read his mind, cheers

"
what about gilmours strength , speed and height? no mention here? have you got clips? yet you have have him at chelsea if everyones view is correct."

^^^^

Cammy doesn't have him at Chelsea....he only commented on reports he had seen. He also said he hadn't seen clips of the lad.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#25 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:50 AM

"Crazy to ignore a financial deal "

There is 1 statement dug thats a contradiction on all cammys views on English football regards money , his post is littered with it , if he grows to be physical etc etc

So now you gotta be physical?

Better get on the blower to messi

#26 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:51 AM

Cammy doesn't have him at Chelsea....he only commented on reports he had seen. He also said he hadn't seen clips of the lad.

Who said he did? Did you misd the if everyone is to be believed? Seems you did

#27 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:51 AM

"...if he is as good as everyone says then perhaps he can make the grade but Chelsea hardly have a knack of producing their own youth players."

^^^

#28 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:52 AM

Everyone eh? Lolol

#29 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:53 AM

"Here we have a young lad who if there is any truth in it would be crazy to ignore a financial opportunity that will await"

Thought that upsets you cam?

#30 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:58 AM

Back to my original post id like a reply from the OP regards gimlours strength size and speed ? Whats it like compared to a 13 year olds since the 13 year olds was questioned , we all seen the mistake clubs made with messis height when he was younger , hes proved ( dembele) how fast he is , and strength wise on the ball so how is it not comparable to wee billy g? Lol

Because its rangers hoopz

Ah thanks ;)

Edited by Hoopz, 15 December 2016 - 08:58 AM.

#31 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 08:59 AM

Big up billy and question karamoko
:lol:

#32 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:23 AM

"Crazy to ignore a financial deal "

There is 1 statement dug thats a contradiction on all cammys views on English football regards money , his post is littered with it , if he grows to be physical etc etc

So now you gotta be physical?

Better get on the blower to messi

That I agree with and I commented in a wee post about it. The rest ? You are making a mountain out of a molehill my man....time for a kip methinks.... ;)

#33 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:29 AM

That I agree with and I commented in a wee post about it. The rest ? You are making a mountain out of a molehill my man....time for a kip methinks.... ;)

Im just up , no for me , cammy the man always raging with money down south now talking financial regards a player we havent seen break through , and the same cammy who questioned a youngsters height speed and strength when theres a video right there showing karamokos speed and strength , best player on the planet is a midget but cammy wants to wait and see how he grows :lol:

Maybe both you need to take the specs off or you need a lie doon?

Wheres the video of said chelsea interested player? No source but cammy heard it , i heard im hung like an elephant , doesnt make it true,

#34 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:33 AM

" Here we have a young lad who if there is any truth in it would be crazy to ignore a financial opportunity that will await him
"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#35 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:34 AM

" Here we have a young lad who if there is any truth in it would be crazy to ignore a financial opportunity that will await him
"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

On celtic thread , wait n see how tall he gets :lol:

Crazy talk

#36 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:48 AM

Im just up , no for me , cammy the man always raging with money down south now talking financial regards a player we havent seen break through , and the same cammy who questioned a youngsters height speed and strength when theres a video right there showing karamokos speed and strength , best player on the planet is a midget but cammy wants to wait and see how he grows :lol:

Maybe both you need to take the specs off or you need a lie doon?

Wheres the video of said chelsea interested player? No source but cammy heard it , i heard im hung like an elephant , doesnt make it true,

I) You know full well I don't wear tinted specs mate & for you to even suggest that is an insult!

2) You also know full well that I also do not need a lie doon as I am a morning riser & fresh as a daisy.

and the Jumbo question 3)....well no. 3 certainly is a load of pish.... :D

4) You're still making a mountain out of a molehill.

#37 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:51 AM

I) You know full well I don't wear tinted specs mate & for you to even suggest that is an insult!

2) You also know full well that I also do not need a lie doon as I am a morning riser & fresh as a daisy.

and the Jumbo question 3)....well no. 3 certainly is a load of pish.... :D

4) You're still making a mountain out of a molehill.

All your opinion , i shall revisit this when hes sold for a crazy price......so in the future i wont be posting here :lol:

Still contradictory on cammys part

Ones gonna make it and one has to get faster , stronger and taller .... absolute crazy logic......

Old tints

#38 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:55 AM

All your opinion , i shall revisit this when hes sold for a crazy price......so in the future i wont be posting here :lol:

Still contradictory on cammys part

Ones gonna make it and one has to get faster , stronger and taller .... absolute crazy logic......

Old tints

Show me where I wear blue tints ?

Still mountain/molehill syndrome 

#39 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:04 AM

Show me where I wear blue tints ?

Still mountain/molehill syndrome

Not happy with my posts regards cammy cos its rangers , imo you are only defending him cos its aboot wee billy , tinted

Who dare anyone question a young rangers starlets future!!

Saying canmy isnt contradicting when be is

If it's a mountain out a molehill you certainly have contributed or you woulda ignored it

So how tall ya think billy has to be? And how strong ? Gotta be fast too surely ?

Big deal to chelsea looming now and with cams constant hatred towards EPL and their money im sure he wouldnt knock back this kids big money deal ? ( height , speed, strength permitting)

#40 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

Not happy with my posts regards cammy cos its rangers , imo you are only defending him cos its aboot wee billy , tinted

Who dare anyone question a young rangers starlets future!!

Saying canmy isnt contradicting when be is

If it's a mountain out a molehill you certainly have contributed or you woulda ignored it

So how tall ya think billy has to be? And how strong ? Gotta be fast too surely ?

Big deal to chelsea looming now and with cams constant hatred towards EPL and their money im sure he wouldnt knock back this kids big money deal ? ( height , speed, strength permitting)

What a load of fucking nonsense...you're simply looking for an argument Hoopz...away & do one mate!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users