• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:19 AM

What a load of fucking nonsense...you're simply looking for an argument Hoopz...away & do one mate!

:lol:

Dont talk pish , one teen is financially going to bring in a wad to rangers and bigged up yet the other needs to get taller , stronger etc so dont get excited about him , tints

What a load of guff

Cos i dont agree doesnt mean its an argument its called debate , something you slated our sheep friends for so dont contradict yourself we have seen enough of that wae cammy ;)
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#42 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:26 PM

Dembele is being genuinely touted as the next big thing and has been invited down south and wanted by the international set up plays at a higher age level than his age, we have saw some clips of him too, Gilmore has had one motm plays at his age level and only interest is paper talk, no clips of him, and all this came about after the hype over dembele, im suspicious of how good Gilmore really is

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

#43 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:43 PM

pat fenlon

Nope that is not the one. I cant get Grant Brebners name out my mind. I am sure one of his names begins with G!!

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#44 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:48 PM

Was it not Bettie not sure it that's the correct spelling

#45 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:56 PM

Was it not Bettie not sure it that's the correct spelling

Are you thinking of Craig Beattie? Nah it wasn't him either. He did go south and come back to Hibs as did Stokes. It was before him and it is driving me mad...or madder i should say. Pretty sure this lad was Irish but not 100%

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#46 cas79

cas79

International

• Members
  • 674 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:57 PM

Aye that the one I'm thinking of, it's racking my brain too

#47 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:25 PM

And liam money man miller

The new Roy Keane they said.......

#48 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:34 PM

In work...... when I have time I'm going to check out Hoopz point.

#49 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:50 PM

Dont talk pish , one teen is financially going to bring in a wad to rangers and bigged up yet the other needs to get taller , stronger etc so dont get excited about him , tints

What a load of guff

Cos i dont agree doesnt mean its an argument its called debate , something you slated our sheep friends for so dont contradict yourself we have seen enough of that wae cammy ;)

difference between debate and you looking for an argument....over fuck all! You're getting upset cos Cam said something about a Celtic boy (and as I pointed out you made a comment and Cam AGREED with you ffs!) then made a comment about the Rangers lad which apparently turned your world upside down.... :lol: . Contradict myself....that shows how much you're peeved if you're bracketting me with that lot....#gonewiththewind.

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#50 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:57 PM

difference between debate and you looking for an argument....over fuck all! You're getting upset cos Cam said something about a Celtic boy (and as I pointed out you made a comment and Cam AGREED with you ffs!) then made a comment about the Rangers lad which apparently turned your world upside down.... :lol: . Contradict myself....that shows how much you're peeved if you're bracketting me with that lot....#gonewiththewind.

^^^^^^^^^^ Rattled ^^^^^^^^^ :lol:

#51 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:58 PM

By Hoopz ?....you are on the glue mate.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#52 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:05 PM

By Hoopz ?....you are on the glue mate.

Don't take your temper out on me  :lol:

#53 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:16 PM

He is clearly rattled lol

#54 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:20 PM

difference between debate and you looking for an argument....over fuck all! You're getting upset cos Cam said something about a Celtic boy (and as I pointed out you made a comment and Cam AGREED with you ffs!) then made a comment about the Rangers lad which apparently turned your world upside down.... :lol: . Contradict myself....that shows how much you're peeved if you're bracketting me with that lot....#gonewiththewind.

Turned my world upside down? Not really bud , dont you see the contradiction ? Why no mention of gillys height or strength or speed ? Its clearly the main 3 things for cammy if dembele is progress but this chap gilly wae the blonde hair is no pierre van hooijdonk himself yet either or no usain bolt and cant tell from the videos ive seen but doesnt look that strong either!!!

Why mention said 3 things about dembele and not gilly? Yet cam says going by others he could be off to chelsea! :lol:

#55 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:20 PM

Don't take your temper out on me  :lol:

He is clearly rattled lol

Pair of sweethearts on da evo stick..... :D

#56 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:21 PM

Pair of sweethearts on da evo stick..... :D

I may like it

#57 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:29 PM

Turned my world upside down? Not really bud , dont you see the contradiction ? Why no mention of gillys height or strength or speed ? Its clearly the main 3 things for cammy if dembele is progress but this chap gilly wae the blonde hair is no pierre van hooijdonk himself yet either or no usain bolt and cant tell from the videos ive seen but doesnt look that strong either!!!

Why mention said 3 things about dembele and not gilly? Yet cam says going by others he could be off to chelsea! :lol:

He mentions 3 things about Dembele (initially I thought youse were talking about the recent signing ffs!) okey doke, then you aid something along the lines of...'but he will/may improve' did you not ? Then next post Cam agrees with you! I am taking the fact the he doesn't mention these things about Gilmour is because he cannot as he said he hasn't seen any videos/clips of the lad...have I missed something here ? Finally (hopefully), Cam said that....'according' (or a word like that) to others Gilmour could be going to Chelsea....there's a difference between Cam actually saying that in his opinion Gilmour is going to Chelsea AND saying that according to others he is going to Chelsea.

#58 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 03:29 PM

I may like it

You did..... :D

#59 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:39 PM

"Crazy to ignore a financial deal "
There is 1 statement dug thats a contradiction on all cammys views on English football regards money , his post is littered with it , if he grows to be physical etc etc
So now you gotta be physical?
Better get on the blower to messi

No you are reading something thay is not there Hoopz.

First off my original post about the Rangers lad is about his proposed move to Chelsea and my annoyance at how it effects the game in this country.....forget the player and who he plays for as its irrelevant.
This is about losing out on players who will likely move and amount to nothing. Stay here and footballing wise they would be better for it I'm sure.
I have made this point time and again but.looks like you have missed it, I dont think I need to mention about his physical strength or pace or if he is more developed for his age because that was not my point and even if it was.....why do I have to mention it because I mention it about Dembele ?

Its a nonsense, my comment on the young celt was about his ability as that is what that post on him was about. My comment on the Rangers lad was on losing him before his career has started and Skys influence on these matters with the money thrown about.

As i said you are reading something into this that is simply not there, and that is that.

#60 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:42 PM

Btw my comment about him crazy to ignore it, of course he would be. The EPL is the richest league in the world but that doesnt mean I cant see the value finacially for joining it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users