Billy Gilmour

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:50 PM

Also no where did i mention about waiting to see how tall or strong he will get.....my point was he is more developed than those he plays against, faster and stronger etc and im a few years the other lads may be as fast and strong.

As i said you are reading something that aint there, spitting the dummy out because you see it as a dig at a celtic player.

You know just because I think Broony may be a hacking twat it doesnt mean to say I must also point out a Rangers player in the same way......perhaps.if.you cant understand what Im saying then maybe best to just ask instead if guessing and making stuff up.

Just a thought.

#62 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 39,744 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:53 PM

Whatever you say chaps :lol:
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#63 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:32 PM

Cannot see any irony/double standards in Cam's post..... hey ho :D

#64 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:38 PM

Whatever you say chaps :lol:

Feck have I got to do with this?

:shh:

#65 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• 33,289 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:54 PM

Worth pointing out......

Over the years, wonder how many smaller clubs lost young players to Rangers when they came sniffing around.....?

#66 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:33 PM

Worth pointing out......
Over the years, wonder how many smaller clubs lost young players to Rangers when they came sniffing around.....?

Yeah but that is not the point LB, throughout the history of football players have lost players.....my main gripe is about the money that these teams have, before Sky for example Chelsea could not have offered more than Rangers. I know things are different but that is my whole point about these clubs buying up talent everywhere for relative buttons but substantial amounts for us.
More often than not it tends to stunt their development.
This is why the massive TV deal has had a massive effect on our ability to produce regular talent....as soon as potential is shown then these teams want to unearth the next Messi.

Sometimes people misunderstand what my point is, as i said big teams will always take players but in the past it was down to football reason and maybe your Dundee Utds, Celtics, Aberdeen could offer a little more in comparison to the perce tage difference in wages now north and south......we cant match even the smallest teams in the EPL

#67 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 6,025 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:08 AM

Dembele is being genuinely touted as the next big thing and has been invited down south and wanted by the international set up plays at a higher age level than his age, we have saw some clips of him too, Gilmore has had one motm plays at his age level and only interest is paper talk, no clips of him, and all this came about after the hype over dembele, im suspicious of how good Gilmore really is

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sorry but that is just nonsense. I heard of Billy Gilmour a long time before I had heard of Dembele.

Gilmour has been touted by some ITK posters on Follow Follow for quite a while. The guy that does the youth blog especially has him singled out.

I have been interested in it as he is seemingly a huge Celtic fan as is his father (agent) and would hate to lose him when it comes to signing his first major contract.

Pretty sure he has played above his age level with Rangers.

TBH I have seen neither player but does it really have to come down to our young player is better than yours? Can we not just be happy that at last there may be a couple of genuine decent players about to breakthrough from our youth set ups?

I am not just saying now in response to your post. I mentioned in an earlier post it is incredible the hype around Dembele yet the MSM have ignored Gilmour. Maybe that is no bad thing right enough as these guys should be left to develope their game away from the media limelight.

Btw the player I was thinking of was Colin Healy😏

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#68 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,435 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:10 PM

Sorry but that is just nonsense. I heard of Billy Gilmour a long time before I had heard of Dembele.
Gilmour has been touted by some ITK posters on Follow Follow for quite a while. The guy that does the youth blog especially has him singled out.
I have been interested in it as he is seemingly a huge Celtic fan as is his father (agent) and would hate to lose him when it comes to signing his first major contract.
Pretty sure he has played above his age level with Rangers.
TBH I have seen neither player but does it really have to come down to our young player is better than yours? Can we not just be happy that at last there may be a couple of genuine decent players about to breakthrough from our youth set ups?
I am not just saying now in response to your post. I mentioned in an earlier post it is incredible the hype around Dembele yet the MSM have ignored Gilmour. Maybe that is no bad thing right enough as these guys should be left to develope their game away from the media limelight.
Btw the player I was thinking of was Colin Healy

He has played the last 3 games with the 20s and apparently the best on the pitch......Warburton was actually discussing him in a recent interview.

#69 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:17 PM

Just signed for celtic

#70 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,972 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:23 PM

Just signed for celtic

71lxk9k%2BxDL._SL1500_.jpg

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#71 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,744 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:24 PM

71lxk9k%2BxDL._SL1500_.jpg

:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users