• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#161 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 5,770 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:45 AM

There was no contact with the ball and the diving cheat was impeded, freekick hearts, walker was booked on reputation alone

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

More or less spot on Cas. Only thing I would add is he played for free kick and Holt stupidly obliged.

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#162 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:50 AM

More or less spot on Cas. Only thing I would add is he played for free kick and Holt stupidly obliged.

you do realise mate that Cas is saying that Walker was in the right here?

tumblr_mkp6pdRTLW1qbxi45o8_500.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#163 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,770 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:28 AM

You're getting all these calls wrong Spickles, call Walker what you want though.

What am I getting wrong? Holt made contact but Walker made the most of it. Booked because he's a cheat. Think how many he has got away with.

Kiernan was found Not Proven. That is exactly what I said and the panel are spot on. No evidence whatsoever

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#164 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,770 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:37 AM

you do realise mate that Cas is saying that Walker was in the right here?

You do realise I have said all along that Holt was stupid in sticking out his leg. You do realise I have said there was contact and you see these given. You do realise Walker was booked for making the most of it and his reputation for being a cheat..

I think with my posts you are seeing what you want to see. Kinda similar to your view of the Kiernan incident...

#165 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:37 AM

Right call , nothing more than a game of tig
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#166 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,770 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:48 AM

Sorry Dug I thought I was responding to Gaffa

#167 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:27 AM

very strange call to batter on about this Holt tackle on Walker as its just a plain foul.

Walker got labelled a cheat (by Scott Brown) after the opening game of the season when he won a penalty and after watching it loads of times I wasn't 100% sure if it was a dive or he was just trying to get out of the way of the challenge. He also got trail by TV but got the 2 match ban even though Sportscenes camera angles could prove it 100%.

Your boy Kiernan punched the St Johnstone player and the SFA did SFA!

#168 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,770 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:02 AM

Take off the Maroon Specs for a wee second. Ok Brown broke ranks and called Walker the cheat a cheat. Silly thing to do as a Celtic player also dived in that game. Just not as successfully. He was correct though as it was an outrageous dive.

Joe Garner dives. Harry Forrester tried to do exactly what Walker did in the last Old Firm game but the Celtic defender , unlike Holt, was clever enough not to be suckered in.

See how easy it is to admit that some players cheat

#169 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:12 AM

Take off the Maroon Specs for a wee second. Ok Brown broke ranks and called Walker the cheat a cheat. Silly thing to do as a Celtic player also dived in that game. Just not as successfully. He was correct though as it was an outrageous dive.

Joe Garner dives. Harry Forrester tried to do exactly what Walker did in the last Old Firm game but the Celtic defender , unlike Holt, was clever enough not to be suckered in.

See how easy it is to admit that some players cheat

you're the man, go go Bickles!

#170 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:32 AM

I looked at that and said...What the fuck................. :lol:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#171 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,770 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:33 AM

you're the man, go go Bickles!

I know.

Im always right. Ask Dug as he's known me online for many years and I know he ll admit I am never wrong. It just takes some longer to work that out.

Now where's Hoopz?

#172 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 70,577 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:48 AM

I know.

Im always right. Ask Dug as he's known me online for many years and I know he ll admit I am never wrong. It just takes some longer to work that out.

Now where's Hoopz?

Then one day you woke up and said....Is this the real world ?...... :D

#173 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 39,741 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:45 PM

I know.

Now where's Hoopz?

Youve been wring that many times on here ive lost count , the best though was " welcome to rangers scotty allan "

Priceless :lol:

Now you are wrong again by saying youve never been wrong and one example i just gave proves it :lol:

You just argue that black is white as in your own wee world you think your right lol

Its good though IMO
Diehard Liberal , don't detest thon player detest thon game.

#174 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,770 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:21 PM

Youve been wring that many times on here ive lost count , the best though was " welcome to rangers scotty allan "

Priceless :lol:

Now you are wrong again by saying youve never been wrong and one example i just gave proves it :lol:

You just argue that black is white as in your own wee world you think your right lol

Its good though IMO

But I was right about Scott Allan. Later that day Rangers made their first official bid which he expected Hibs to accept.

As far as being good I would say more 'Average' 😂😂😂😂

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: st johnstone, rangers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users