Raith Rovers v Hearts

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#101 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,434 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:25 AM

Have to say i dont see a penalty on the 2nd one at all. First one is hard to see but looks like one........that 2nd looks a wee bit lucky imo, 2 collided together and the diver just threw himself.

#102 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 17,462 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:13 PM

Walker was off getting treatment for a few minutes after the first one as he got winded, it was one of the most clear cut penalties you will see! (thats is why he didn't take the penalty himself) The 2nd one is also obvious, Walker plays the ball past the defender, he sticks his leg out makes contact and Walker is fouled and when that happens in the box its called a penalty.

Also - To start trying to label Walker (one of the best young talents in the country) a diver is basically unacceptable/shameful in my eyes. This stems from the first game of the season when he gets booked for diving retrospectively when he didn't even appeal for a penalty but seemed just to be getting out of the way of a challenge. It was disgracefully the Celtic captain that came out with the "cheat" claim

Basically, if you think they weren't 2 penalties and for that matter Keirnan didn't punch the St Johnstone player and Walker didn't get fouled by Holt then in my opinion your thoughts are skewed.

This forum is starting to completely unravel with these blinkered and ridiculous views and its a shame.

#103 David Malcolm

David Malcolm

First Team Regular

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:48 PM

Hearts will always be rembered as bumping creditors in my eyes here is the list http://www.edinburgh...-full-1-3024802

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#104 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:14 PM

Walker was off getting treatment for a few minutes after the first one as he got winded, it was one of the most clear cut penalties you will see! (thats is why he didn't take the penalty himself) The 2nd one is also obvious, Walker plays the ball past the defender, he sticks his leg out makes contact and Walker is fouled and when that happens in the box its called a penalty.

Also - To start trying to label Walker (one of the best young talents in the country) a diver is basically unacceptable/shameful in my eyes. This stems from the first game of the season when he gets booked for diving retrospectively when he didn't even appeal for a penalty but seemed just to be getting out of the way of a challenge. It was disgracefully the Celtic captain that came out with the "cheat" claim

Basically, if you think they weren't 2 penalties and for that matter Keirnan didn't punch the St Johnstone player and Walker didn't get fouled by Holt then in my opinion your thoughts are skewed.

This forum is starting to completely unravel with these blinkered and ridiculous views and its a shame.

You talk about skewed views. You said Kiernan punched a player with absolutely no video / photographic evidence. I told you it would be not proven and it was. There can be no argument

Walkers dive against Celtic was a shocker. It was awful and he has been quite rightly branded a cheat. No skewed view.

Rangers had a perfectly good goal disallowed at Tynecastle but you claimed it was off side.

Hearts had a goal disallowed at Ibrox and eventually most accepted the officials were correct but in your skewed view it should have stood.

On Saturday Raith were denied a penalty but earlier you said you would laugh at anybody claiming it. Again that is your skewed view

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#105 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 6,434 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:15 PM

Skewed, Gaffa whatever happened in other games is irrelevant. I'm talking abo7t Walker here who has previous for being a cheat....it is that simple. These things stick with you Im afraid.

Listen just because someone says something negative about your team it.doesnt mean you have to spit the dummy out........try being a Rangers fan FFS, you would have a meltdown !!!

The highlights you posted were not great quality so hard to see in that but the 2nd is not a stonewaller....it is hard to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users