Trainspotting 2

27 replies to this topic

#21 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 65,854 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:49 AM

I understand Irvine Welsh cameos but wtf is that ex Hibee casual tool doing in it? They guy is an utter Fanny

was he 'actually' a casual ? I heard/read several accounts over the years that that is a load of pish.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#22 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,481 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:58 AM

I understand Irvine Welsh cameos but wtf is that ex Hibee casual tool doing in it? They guy is an utter Fanny

was he 'actually' a casual ? I heard/read several accounts over the years that that is a load of pish.

That will be Brad Welsh, he's actually a top bloke. I used to train in his gym (when I was fit...)

#23 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,086 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 03:37 PM

That will be Brad Welsh, he's actually a top bloke. I used to train in his gym (when I was fit...)

Funnily enough my mate knows him as well and was telling me about how well the St Mirren mob got on with them.

Still a tool for stoating about Bridgeton the other week looking for Rangers 'Top Boy'...FUD!!

Which flat was it Gaffa?

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#24 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,854 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:03 PM

Funnily enough my mate knows him as well and was telling me about how well the St Mirren mob got on with them.

Still a tool for stoating about Bridgeton the other week looking for Rangers 'Top Boy'...FUD!!

Which flat was it Gaffa?

Don't know if this will work

https://www.thescott....uk/.../former-hibs-casual-bradley-welsh

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#25 Elchappy

Elchappy

no toys out the pram here

• 6,108 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:16 PM

just back in from seeing this . . .disagree with Gaffa, thought this was every bit as good as the original if not better. The original was too dark at times - this had a good story and some great humour. Veronica would have got it big style !

Johnny Lee Miller's accent was all over the shop mind you

#26 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,481 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:25 PM

Which flat was it Gaffa?

Veronicas flat. Is in Bruntsfield

#27 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,854 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:04 PM

Wife and me went to see it earlier this afternoon.....thought it was excellent and really enjoyed it. Begbie's funny as fuck, even his swearing, and the scene where he got the lad to stab him in the cell had us guffawing. Ending outside the prison was cracking.

#28 Robert

Robert

International

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:04 PM

Looks like I'm in the minority, but I thought it was poor.
Maybe I was expecting too much, but I felt let down.

Also...my brother had a part in it, but it was cut. Bastards.
Concordia Cum Veritate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users