• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:03 PM

Im lying on my bed watching it on the telly. Much warmer in my house.

Nice easy tie for us next, Celtic at Celtic Park Ffs!!!!

#42 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,053 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:30 PM

Nice easy tie for us next, Celtic at Celtic Park Ffs!!!!

Celtic get yet another lower league team. 🙃

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#43 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,132 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:56 PM

Top Class lower League team

#44 Hoopz

Hoopz

Happily Dappily

• 38,263 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:00 PM

That cold ball treatment ;)
Das it mane , Das it.

#45 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,053 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:46 PM

Top Class lower League team

I certainly hope so....

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#46 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,053 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:52 PM

I was reading that Waghorn had a wee pop at Warburton after the game in his interview

#47 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,020 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:55 PM

Expected a tough game and that is exactly what we got, Morton sat very deep and sprung forward when they could with purpose and pace. We passed the ball like there was plenty of time to waste, was another poor display and the only real bright thing about the game was yet again wee Mckay who looks like the only player we have who is actually capable of creating something out of nothing.

Slow paced and ultra boring game to watch, hope that will not be the norm in the coming weeks because I don't think I can stomach it. Main thing is making it through to the next round but some serious concerns regarding our defence..............will we ever learn our lesson ?

#48 Hairy Scot

Hairy Scot

There can be only one.

• 17,571 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

Morton ;)

I thought it might be a tight game because all the crap that's been going on was bound to have an effect on the players.

Common sense

#49 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,053 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:13 AM

I thought it might be a tight game because all the crap that's been going on was bound to have an effect on the players.

That was a concern but you have to credit Jim Duffy who has been doing a great job at Morton and the standard at the top Championship is closer than ever to the bottom of the Premier League. It was a banana skin but we are  in the next round where we have been given a very winnable Tie. 

Watched the highlights last night. Looked as if we created quite a few chances. Although not totally at fault i see it was Andy Halliday who set up the Morton opener. First job for new manager is replace him and Tavernier.

How did Senderos play?

#50 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,172 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 08:43 AM

That was a concern but you have to credit Jim Duffy who has been doing a great job at Morton and the standard at the top Championship is closer than ever to the bottom of the Premier League. It was a banana skin but we are  in the next round where we have been given a very winnable Tie. 

Watched the highlights last night. Looked as if we created quite a few chances. Although not totally at fault i see it was Andy Halliday who set up the Morton opener. First job for new manager is replace him and Tavernier.

How did Senderos play?

Shakily....too many errors for me Trav. Quite a few times the defence didn't appear to be in sync. Round plug in a square hole.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#51 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,053 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:44 PM

Shakily....too many errors for me Trav. Quite a few times the defence didn't appear to be in sync. Round plug in a square hole.

Reading elsewhere they never practiced defensive play. I find that quite believable. There will be more to come out over the next week or so.

The more you read the more I am thinking Warburton would be well suited to a Director of Football role.

#52 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,172 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

Reading elsewhere they never practiced defensive play. I find that quite believable. There will be more to come out over the next week or so.

The more you read the more I am thinking Warburton would be well suited to a Director of Football role.

just not at Rangers.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#53 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 5,053 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:45 PM

just not at Rangers.

He seems to be more of an administrator than a football manager. Brentford fans enjoyed the football his team played but were frustrated that he never changed his system . Same charge can be levelled against him at Rangers.

I need to ask again. Wtf was Davie Weir doing??

#54 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,172 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 07:51 AM

He seems to be more of an administrator than a football manager. Brentford fans enjoyed the football his team played but were frustrated that he never changed his system . Same charge can be levelled against him at Rangers.

I need to ask again. Wtf was Davie Weir doing??

How long is a piece of string mate. Certainly a strange one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users