• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 4,114 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:26 PM

This is the second time i have seen TNS and they are actually not too bad. 1-0 up at the moment. It is on BBC Alba 

Lovely day in Paisley to welcome our Welsh friends

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#2 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,114 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:42 PM

Both teams showing what you can do when you don;t insist on walking the ball in to the net and have a go from outside the box

wheresoeverwhensoever and howsoever we are called upon to make our exit. We shall do so as free men.

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,967 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

This is the second time i have seen TNS and they are actually not too bad. 1-0 up at the moment. It is on BBC Alba 

Lovely day in Paisley to welcome our Welsh friends

Heedrum Hodrum ach li billiagio Ken ?

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,967 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:58 PM

3-1 St Mirren.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#5 Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle

Football Legend

• 4,114 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:07 PM

4-1 to the Buddies and they missed a penalty. Another bugbear of mine is when defenders encroach into the box at penalties. The defender that cleared the saved penalty was 4 or 5 yards inside the box when Sutton hit it. 

TNS were maybe just edging it but after the sending off St Mirren were always in control. Was really impressed with the Buddies in the end. I might even go to the final

#6 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,486 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:11 PM

donnie murdo!

#7 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 65,967 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 06:57 PM

4-1 to the Buddies and they missed a penalty. Another bugbear of mine is when defenders encroach into the box at penalties. The defender that cleared the saved penalty was 4 or 5 yards inside the box when Sutton hit it. 

TNS were maybe just edging it but after the sending off St Mirren were always in control. Was really impressed with the Buddies in the end. I might even go to the final

The ref should give a replay. It isn't hard for him to see.

#8 Hunterian

Hunterian

Veteran

• 1,062 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 07:14 PM

Much better second half from us. I dearly hope that this form transfers into the League... Fast!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users