#1 Lord Bastion

Lord Bastion

Football Legend

• Members (over 1000 posts)
  • 31,992 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:39 AM

Seems highly rumoured, with a few Chinese clubs interested
Posted Image

For Gingers health and safety.......Please keep our mountain clear........

#2 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,173 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:46 AM

Football is so messed up at the moment with all these crazy figures.

I know if I were Wayne Rooney I would opt to play for a good club in a country with plenty if footballing history for a fraction of what I was on just now.
He is already a multi millionaire and I wouldnt move to that league for all the tea in China !

Hope he ignores the move and chooses football over the mega millions he would be getting

#3 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,753 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:13 AM

Football is so messed up at the moment with all these crazy figures.

I know if I were Wayne Rooney I would opt to play for a good club in a country with plenty if footballing history for a fraction of what I was on just now.
He is already a multi millionaire and I wouldnt move to that league for all the tea in China !

Hope he ignores the move and chooses football over the mega millions he would be getting

pish poor pun Cam.............. :D .......anyway, I read a 'report' that his pay would be..................wait for it..............................£750 K per week......P E R. fucking week...... :crazy:

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#4 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,173 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:29 PM

pish poor pun Cam.............. :D .......anyway, I read a 'report' that his pay would be..................wait for it..............................£750 K per week......P E R. fucking week...... :crazy:

Really is insane money but I just couldnt move to a country so so different to what we are used to......sure if it was a pish league somewhere else like USA, AUS or something like that on the same money then no brainer but I could not live in China, even for double that........obviously speaking from his persective, as in I would already have millions in the bank.

#5 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,354 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:49 PM

Yep i can just see fatboy get the move and then we suffer 1 or 2 serious injuries up front,how fucking stupid would it be to let him go right now,obviously well documented he's frustrated at lack of game time,he's been shite this season so jose is right not picking him

GettyImages-539573328.jpg

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#6 black dog

black dog

Sooty is watching YOU!

• 68,753 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:50 PM

Really is insane money but I just couldnt move to a country so so different to what we are used to......sure if it was a pish league somewhere else like USA, AUS or something like that on the same money then no brainer but I could not live in China, even for double that........obviously speaking from his persective, as in I would already have millions in the bank.

You ever watch any A-League (Australia) football Cam ? Not such a pish league mate and I've watched a lot of games that are faaaaar more entertaining than some of the keech served up here.

tumblr_n3bgrvEUK91rerzc4o1_400.gif

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind!

#7 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,354 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:47 PM

Screenshot_2017-02-23-17-45-16-1.png

British Champions......33 years and counting Manchester Utd........20 times and counting

#8 Camshy

Camshy

World Class

• 7,173 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:45 PM

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-02-23-17-45-16-1.png

Be crazy to leave just yet, I think he is doing the right thing atm.....maybe in a year if his situation remains the same then he should look for a new club

#9 thefootygaffa

thefootygaffa

Football Legend

• 17,877 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:26 PM

might dust down my old boots and head out to China myself!

#10 Elchappy

Elchappy

bought the T shirt

• 6,466 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:27 PM

oh well he didnt get the offer he was hoping for

#11 cmon norn iron

cmon norn iron

A living legend

• 18,354 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:31 PM

oh well he didnt get the offer he was hoping for

But whats the attraction to a multi millionaire?

#12 Charlie Bhoy

Charlie Bhoy

Keep on smiling.

• 11,700 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:16 PM

Fuckin disgraceful amount of money 2 an already millionaire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users